ZEN: Art Of Wrestling

#11 ZEN: Way Of The Assassin

X7wvFZH.jpg

ZEN: Way Of The Assassin

Date: Saturday, Week 2, November 2020

Attendance: 124

Show Rating: 63

Alien Vanguard (Deathwatch Beetle & Laguna The Loyal) vs Crime Buster & Urban Fox.

IQg9CIF.jpgamiFmen.jpg8dCpNrA.pngWMCPIpo.jpguuonWvT.jpg

Alien Vanguard defeated Crime Buster & Urban Fox in 8 minutes via pinfall when Deathwatch Beetle pinned Urban Fox after a Beetlejuice Driver.

ANGLE:

a5nl0e5.jpg44eWpdf.jpgWMCPIpo.jpg

Following Alien Vanguard's victory over Crime Buster & Urban Fox' they headed backstage, where they saw and joined in with the rest of Alien Armada's savage attack on Halloween Knight. Moments after the attack' Crime Buster stumbled upon Halloween Knight, who was buried under a pile of steel chairs. Crime Buster: "Somebody help!!! Halloween Knight has been... assassinated! Find the ASSASSIN!".

Killer B vs Trevor Feather.

rtISqWX.jpg8dCpNrA.pngXoNXtIO.jpg

"The Yellow And Black Attack" Killer B defeated Trevor Feather in 14 minutes via pinfall after a B-Sting. Killer B was on the top of his game during this match, putting on an exciting performance. Killer B knew he needed to bounce back after he was pinned by Feather's tag partner' Pink Spider at Way Of The Dead.

rdI1i7W.jpg

Buckminster Snark vs Karrg The Conquerer ©.

koXZqZ1.jpg8dCpNrA.pngQ5rnbCc.jpg

Karrg issued an open challenge for his first title defence, saying the first person to come down the ramp will get the shot! Buckminster Snark dove out from behind the curtain and headed towards the ring with a look of range upon his face. Buckminster returned at the last event after vanishing at the hands of Alien Armada, Snark's return shocked and potentially cost former Conceptual champ' Woodchuck her title, before she then vanished in the same way Snark did before her. Karrg The Conquerer defeated Buckminster Snark in 12 minutes via pinfall after a Karrg Destroyer. Karrg The Conquerer makes defence number 1 of the ZEN Conceptual Championship.

ANGLE:

3PW4Rzj.jpgQ5rnbCc.jpg

Following the championship match' Devilfish came to the ring and confronted Karrg The Conquerer. Devilfish: "Karrg... you really are a piece of work aren't you!?". *Karrg smirks*. Devilfish: "I'll tell you this, you putting Halloween Knight on the shelf isn't going to stop me from coming for you!". Karrg: "Well good luck with that one fish boy!". Devilfish: "I don't need luck to beat you Karrg, I already did that at Way Of The Spy... or did I hit your head too hard for you to remember?... plus, Halloween Knight already signed the contract before you took him out, that's right... it's going to be ME versus YOU at Way Of The Thief for the ZEN Conceptual Championship!".

Pink Spider vs Vertigo.

JDWaP27.jpg8dCpNrA.pngNpWSWm1.jpg

Vertigo defeated Pink Spider in 18 minutes by pinfall after a Radar Legdrop. Vertigo finally had his chance to get his own back on Pink Spider following the events at Way Of The Spy. The match was hot all the way through, with the crowd really enjoying this one, both competitors put on a hell of a showing, but in the end it was Vertigo who managed to land his finishing maneuver first.

Cyanide vs SubUrban Legend II.

aeXUAat.jpg8dCpNrA.pngikQejMA.jpg

Cyanide defeated SubUrban Legend in 20 minutes via pinfall after an Atom Bomb (Running Sit-down Powerbomb). This main event match went down as ZEN's highest rated match of 2020 so far!

ANGLE:

OYZ24t0.jpg

2nGVB8I.jpg9n9UFgm.jpgejnGdmW.jpgaeXUAat.jpg

Following the main event' Cyanide called for Damian Dastardly, Rekha and Lerone Slim to join him in the ring. Dastardly *smirking*: "So, you just about squeezed your way past him in that one". Cyanide: "I'd say I was pretty comfortable, I even took it easy on him...". Dastardly: "Well... on my watch that's one-one so it looks like you'll have to settle this once and for all at Way Of The Thief".

Predictions:

Bigelow Cartwheel: 5/5

christmas_ape: 4/5 +1 (Bonus)

KyTeran: 4/5

Herrbear: 4/5

Kijar: 3/5

danyp92: 2/5

At the end of the in-game year I will add up all of the predictions and bonus points and the winner will have an opportunity to make a big decision going forward in this save (not exactly sure what yet).

Thank you for reading.

jxMOAga.jpg

LOL to Crime Buster line.

I want to know what happened to Snark... and Kalliope. For now just Karrg first defence. Cyanide won... i guess that after the fact that made sense (i doubt i will win the prediction contest ah). Next time is another story, Cyanide will not win.

Thank you for writing this.

• 3 weeks later...

ZEN: Way Of The Thief Card

r9gybSb.jpg

1. Alien Vanguard (Deathwatch Beetle & Laguna The Loyal) vs Ferdy And The Flea (Ferdy Lloyd & Blue Flea).

2. Crime Buster vs Man O'War.

3.Trevor Feather vs Urban Fox.

ZEN Conceptual Championship Match:

4. Devilfish vs Karrg The Conquerer ©.

5. Cyanide vs SubUrban Legend III.

Feel free to enter your predictions below!

1. Alien Vanguard (Deathwatch Beetle & Laguna The Loyal) vs Ferdy And The Flea (Ferdy Lloyd & Blue Flea).

As if Flea were going to win a match.

Man O' War for Sure

This could flip the other way, but I don't think Urban Fox is there yet.

Karrg with the biggest iwn of his career

Surely, it progresses the Cyanide and Damian Dastardly narrative.

• 3 weeks later...

#12 ZEN: Way Of The Thief

r9gybSb.jpg

ZEN: Way Of The Thief

Date: Saturday, Week 2, December 2020

Attendance: 142

Show Rating: 58

Alien Vanguard (Deathwatch Beetle & Laguna The Loyal) vs Ferdy And The Flea (Ferdy Lloyd & Blue Flea)

IQg9CIF.jpgamiFmen.jpg8dCpNrA.pngNp9xY1L.jpg5deGLtH.jpg

Alien Vanguard defeated Ferdy And The Flea in 10 minutes via pinfall when Deathwatch Beetle pinned Blue Flea after a Beetlejuice Driver.

Crime Buster vs Man O'War.

WMCPIpo.jpg8dCpNrA.pngn1wK1zV.jpg

Crime Buster defeated Man O'War in 12 minutes via pinfall after an outside interference by Halloween Knight. Following a month on the shelf curtesy of Alien Armada' Halloween Knight returned and allowed Crime Buster to pick up the W over Man O'War. Man O'War bullied Crime Buster in the ring throughout the matchup, even stopping halfway through pinning him on multiple occasions, thus prompting referee' Steven Yale to get involved, pleading with Man O'War to finish the job off. Man O'War retaliated by shoving Yale to the ground, inadvertently presenting Halloween Knight with the perfect opportunity to make his return, run-in, and help Crime Buster defeat Man O'War!

Trevor Feather vs Urban Fox.

XoNXtIO.jpg8dCpNrA.pnguuonWvT.jpg

Trevor Feather defeated Urban Fox in 11 minutes via pinfall after hitting his finishing maneuver "Feather In My Cap".

rdI1i7W.jpg

Devilfish vs Karrg The Conquerer ©.

3PW4Rzj.jpg8dCpNrA.pngQ5rnbCc.jpg

Karrg The Conquerer defeated Devilfish in 18 minutes via pinfall after a Karrg Destroyer. As the underdog, Karrg showed everyone just how much he's come along in the ring over the past year by putting on a fantastic showing, upsetting Devilfish and surprising the audience with a clean finish. Karrg The Conquerer makes defence number 2 of the ZEN Conceptual Championship.

ANGLE:

a5nl0e5.jpg

44eWpdf.jpgQ5rnbCc.jpg

Before Karrg The Conquerer and Alien Armada even had time to start their championship celebrations' Halloween Knight headed down the ramp and challenged Karrg to a ZEN Conceptual Championship match at ZEN: Way Of The Dreamer. Halloween Knight: "I wouldn't bother celebrating if I were you Karrg! You cost me the Zen Master Championship!... and the only reason you beat me at Way Of The Liar was because Crime Buster was expecting one of Alien Armada's many run-ins. Then you had me put on the shelf!... you had me unconscious, dreaming of the day that I finally get my own back on you... well that day will be at Way Of The Dreamer! I will take your ZEN Conceptual Championship!". Karrg The Conquerer: "Keep dreaming Knight, you don't stand a chance against Alien Armada, no one does". Halloween Knight: "You see, I won't have to stand a chance against Alien Armada, because every single member will be banned from the arena! And if anyone is spotted then I'll win the title via disqualification".

Cyanide vs SubUrban Legend III.

aeXUAat.jpg8dCpNrA.pngikQejMA.jpg

SubUrban Legend defeated Cyanide in 25 minutes via pinfall after a Legend Killer. This match wasn't as good technically as the previous two, but what it lacked in technicality it gained in drama! Cyanide came into this match with a point to prove, first to Damian Dastardly and also to SubUrban Legend. Dastardly was unable to get the better of SubUrban Legend himself, therefore Cyanide simply had to in order to prove why he and not Dastardly is the leader of Skullduggery. After a back-and-fourth battle, the trilogy came to an end after SubUrban Legend hit Cyanide with a Legend Killer from outta nowhere!

ANGLE:

OYZ24t0.jpg

2nGVB8I.jpg9n9UFgm.jpgejnGdmW.jpgaeXUAat.jpg

Following the main event' Damian Dastardly, Rekha and Lerone Slim joined Cyanide in the ring. Dastardly: *grinning* "Cyanide, Cyanide, Cyanide... so it wasn't just me who couldn't get past SubUrban Legend". Cyanide: "I guess not, he's tougher than he looks, eh? No hard feelings? *puts hand out*". Rekha: "You had the audacity to tell Dastardly that he could only be heir to Skullduggery if he could get past a man that even you couldn't get past...". Lerone Slim: "Yeah Cyanide, that doesn't seem fair! I thought we were a team?". Dastardly: "It's okay guys, I guess Cyanide underestimated me, and overestimated himself. Anyways, I've got an idea... how about I take on Cyanide!". Cyanide: "You really think YOU can beat ME!? Hmm... well, if you really want to do this, then there will be a catch! If I beat YOU Dastardly then YOU can never ever lead Skullduggery!!!". Dastardly: "Okay, you've got a deal... but if I beat YOU Cyanide then YOU have to leave Skullduggery!!!".

Predictions:

Pteroid: 5/5

HiPlus: 4/5

danyp92: 4/5

Herrbear: 3/5

KyTeran: 2/5

Thank you for reading.

jxMOAga.jpg

ZEN: Art Of Wrestling Quarterly

nFipcXV.jpg

ZEN: Art Of Wrestling - Quarterly Update (Dec 2020)

CREATIVE:

Franchise Players:

1. Halloween Knight.

2. SubUrban Legend.

3. Cyanide.

4. Damian Dastardly.

5. Devilfish.

44eWpdf.jpgikQejMA.jpgaeXUAat.jpg2nGVB8I.jpg3PW4Rzj.jpg

Next Big Things:

1. Deathwatch Beetle.

2. Laguna The Loyal.

3. Urban Fox.

4. Crime Buster.

5. Banky Bremner.

IQg9CIF.jpgamiFmen.jpguuonWvT.jpgWMCPIpo.jpgHJHmh1j.jpg

BACKSTAGE:

100% Positive Backstage Atmosphere.

CONTRACTS:

Banky Bremner: $30

Black Flash: $170

Blue Flea: $20

Buckminster Snark: $20

Classy Paul Massey (road agent): $20

Crime Buster: $20

Cyanide: $210

Damian Dastardly: $20

Deathwatch Beetle: $20

Devilfish: $30

Ferdy Lloyd: $20

HalloWarped: $20

Halloween Knight: N/A

Kalliope Woodchuck: $20

Karrg The Conquerer: $20

Killer B: $20

Laguna The Loyal: $20

Lerone Slim: $20

Lone Shark: $50

Man O'War: $20

Pink Spider: $30

Pumpkin Jack: $30

Rekha: $20

Steven Yale (referee): $50

SubUrban Legend: $30

Toady: $20

Trevor Feather: $20

Urban Fox: $20

Vertigo: $20

ZERO: $20

PRODUCTION:

Production Values: Limited (lowest).

Live Event Experience: Volunteers (lowest).

Broadcast Quality: Amateur (lowest).

Music: Small Time (lowest).

ZEN: ART OF WRESTLING CHAMPIONS:

ZEN Master Championship:

zxZBVjB.jpg

09473Ot.jpg

Champion: ZERO

ZEN Conceptual Championship:

rdI1i7W.jpg

Q5rnbCc.jpg

Champion: Karrg The Conquerer

ZEN Harmony Championship:

Biz0I6x.jpg

4wOryRV.jpgLAyRTrn.jpg

Champions: The Ghost Hunters

ROSTER POPULARITY (NZ):

Banky Bremner: 3

Black Flash: 31 (+3)

Blue Flea: 18

Buckminster Snark: 31 (+3)

Classy Paul Massey (road agent): 10

Crime Buster: 17 (+5)

Cyanide: 45

Damian Dastardly: 47 (+5)

Deathwatch Beetle: 22 (+3)

Devilfish: 44 (+1)

Ferdy Lloyd: 18

HalloWarped: 44 (+6)

Halloween Knight: 39 (-1)

Kalliope Woodchuck: 33 (+9)

Karrg The Conquerer: 42 (+5)

Killer B: 41 (+3)

Laguna The Loyal: 17 (+7)

Lerone Slim: 28 (+3)

Lone Shark: 34

Man O'War: 37 (+4)

Pink Spider: 47 (+5)

Pumpkin Jack: 46 (+1)

Rekha: 18

Steven Yale (referee): 24

SubUrban Legend: 42 (+2)

Toady: 32

Trevor Feather: 44 (+6)

Urban Fox: 14 (+5)

Vertigo: 42 (+3)

ZERO: 45 (+3)

FINANCES:

Performance: +$1,334.

Sponsors: +$2,937.

Merchandise: +$104.

Cash At End: +$36,237.

SIZE/POPULARITY:

New South Wales: 0

Queensland: 0

South Australia: 0

Victoria: 0

Western Australia: 0

Tasmania: 0

New Zealand: 19 (+3)

(Tiny)

NOTES:

ZEN: Way Of The Dead importance has risen.

ZEN: Way Of The Assassin importance has risen.

ZEN: Way Of The Thief importance has risen.

Thank you for reading.

jxMOAga.jpg

ZEN: Art Of Wrestling - End Of Year 1 Prediction Table

nFipcXV.jpg

I would like to thank everybody who took their time to interact and make predictions in this diary. I may not reply, but I read and take in every post and enjoy receiving feedback and predictions on what you think is going to happen next!

I feel that I perhaps sped through the first year (in-game) in order to start my diary off with a lot of content and when it came time to write the diary there were many storylines I wish I'd added, removed, and even updated. Looking back now I should have stripped ZERO of the ZEN Master Championship; the last time he was seen was in July and he missed the final 5 events (months) of the year, and don't get me started on the ZEN Harmony Championship... Mister Hyde was injured during our first week in-game and "The Ghost Hunters" were not seen for the entire year, including the ZEN Harmony Championship, which again should have been vacated.

However, on a positive note our popularity, attendance and finances have all grown, so we should start to see some familiar ZEN faces return to the promotion in year 2!

Who are some of your favourites who were missing in year 1?

Thanks again to everyone who made predictions so far throughout this diary. Below is the overall table for the first year, congratulations to KyTeran! I will send you a DM and discuss your "prize" :D

DIARY PREDICTIONS TABLE:

KyTeran: 39

danyp92: 26

Satyr24: 24

Theheel: 24

christmas_ape: 24

HiPlus: 20

neslo024: 17

Herrbear: 14

Strech: 8

Pteroid: 8

Bigelow Cartwheel: 8

Kijar: 7

Who will win the ZEN Harmony Championship Tournament and be crowned our new tag team champions?

Could a franchise player be on his way out of ZEN in 2021!?

ZEN Master Champion' ZERO is set to return!

Thank you for reading.

jxMOAga.jpg

Didn't have time to comment last show. I really liked it and i really enjoy how your able to give time to yours storylines, talking about the Skullduggery internal struggle. That's why i believe that not vacating the titles was not a bad choice at all.

There are too many ZEN wrestlers from the past that i would really like to see here, but however they may be i know i will enjoy it.

• Like 1

#1 ZEN: Way Of The Dreamer Card

dJyGNLg.jpg

THE ZEN HARMONY TOURNAMENT STARTS HERE!

1. Alien Armada (Deathwatch Beetle, Laguna The Loyal & Man O'War) vs Crime Buster, Devilfish & Urban Fox.

ZEN Harmony Tournament Match:

2. Pinkie & The Vane (Pink Spider & Trevor Feather) vs Ferdy And The Flea (Ferdy Lloyd & Blue Flea).

3. Skullduggery (Lerone Slim & Rekha) vs The Knights Temple (Killer B & SubUrban Legend).

4. Karrg The Conquerer © vs Halloween Knight.

5. Cyanide vs Damian Dastardly I.

1. Alien Armada (Deathwatch Beetle, Laguna The Loyal & Man O'War) vs Crime Buster, Devilfish & Urban Fox.

2. Pinkie & The Vane (Pink Spider & Trevor Feather) vs Ferdy And The Flea (Ferdy Lloyd & Blue Flea).

3. Skullduggery (Lerone Slim & Rekha) vs The Knights Temple (Killer B & SubUrban Legend).

• Like 1

• Like 1

• Like 1

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

spacer.png

ZEN: Way Of The Dreamer
Date: Saturday, Week 2, January 2021
Attendance: 163
Show Rating: 66

Alien Armada (Deathwatch Beetle, Laguna The Loyal & Man O'War) vs Crime Buster, Devilfish & Urban Fox.
spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

Alien Armada defeated Crime Buster, Devilfish & Urban Fox in 12 minutes via pinfall when Man O'War pinned Crime Buster after a Neptune's Trident.

ANGLE:
spacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
Following Kalliope Woodchuck's disappearance, Buckminster Snark is seen backstage looking for her extensively. Buckminster is walking around like a mad man, talking out loud; "I see you when I'm sleeping, but can't see you when I'm awake, I found my way back, it's your turn now Kalliope!"

Pinkie & The Vane (Pink Spider & Trevor Feather) vs Ferdy And The Flea (Ferdy Lloyd & Blue Flea).
spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png
Pinkie & The Vane defeated Ferdy And The Flea in 15 minutes via pinfall when Pink Spider pinned Ferdy Lloyd after a Venombreaker (Vertebreaker).

Skullduggery (Lerone Slim & Rekha) vs The Knights Temple (Killer B & SubUrban Legend).
The Knights Temple defeated Skullduggery in 14 minutes via pinfall when SubUrban Legend pinned Lerone Slim after a Legend Killer.

spacer.png
Karrg The Conquerer (C) vs Halloween Knight.
Karrg The Conquerer defeated Halloween Knight in 20 minutes via pinfall after a Karrg Destroyer, following an outside interference from a returning X-Calibre! At the last event' Halloween Knight banned every member of Alien Armada from the building, with the stipulation meaning that Halloween Knight will be awarded the championship via DQ if any member of Alien Armada interferes in the match. It seems Karrg outsmarted Halloween Knight by introducing a hired gun! Karrg The Conquerer makes defence number 3 of the ZEN Conceptual Championship.

ANGLE:
spacer.png
Following Karrg The Conquerer's Championship defence' he officially unveils the returning X-Calibre as the newest member of Alien Armada, claiming that X-Calibre & Man O'War will enter the ZEN Harmony Tournament at the next show!

Cyanide vs Damian Dastardly I.
[spacer.pngspacer.png
Damian Dastardly defeated Cyanide in 30 minutes via pinfall after a Dastardly Cunning. This match was back and fourth throughout, with both members of Skullduggery coming close on multiple occasions. The match has gone down as the highest rated bout in ZEN history!

ANGLE:
spacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png
Following the main event' Rekha & Lerone Slim came down to the ring to congratulate Dastardly, Cyanide however, rolled to the outside and grabbed himself a mic; "Dastardly, you no it's not over yet! We both had best of 3's with SubUrban Legend, so it's only fitting we have a best of 3 ourselves....right?" Dastardly; "Cyanide, we could have a best of 100, it doesn't matter... you will never get the best of Dastardly!".

Predictions:

danyp92: 4/5

KyTeran: 3/5

Hitman74: 3/5

Herrbear: 2/5

Thank you for reading.

spacer.png

• Like 1

spacer.png

THE ZEN HARMONY TOURNAMENT CONTINUES!

1. Laguna The Loyal vs Booster Boy.

2. Warp-Jump (Toady & HalloWarped) vs DevilShark (Devilfish & Lone Shark).

3. Alien Armada (Man O'War & X-Calibre) vs Halloween Knight & Crime Buster.

4. Karrg The Conquerer © vs ???.

5. Cyanide vs Damian Dastardly II.

1. Laguna The Loyal vs Booster Boy.

2. Warp-Jump (Toady & HalloWarped) vs DevilShark (Devilfish & Lone Shark).

3. Alien Armada (Man O'War & X-Calibre) vs Halloween Knight & Crime Buster.

4. Karrg The Conquerer © vs ???.

5. Cyanide vs Damian Dastardly II.

spacer.png

ZEN: Way Of The Scholar
Date: Saturday, Week 2, February 2021
Attendance: 174
Show Rating: 64

Laguna The Loyal vs Booster Boy.
Booster Boy defeated Laguna The Loyal in 8 minutes via pinfall after a Moon Landing (Shooting Star Press). 49

ANGLE:
spacer.png
spacer.png
Following Booster Boy's victory; the lights in the arena dimmed, all that could be seen was a bright beam shinning down on Booster Boy, following him as he walked up the dark ramp, almost as if it was chasing his shadow. Then, out of nowhere, the beam disappears, the lights come back on, and Booster Boy had vanished! 52

Warp-Jump (Toady & HalloWarped) vs DevilShark (Devilfish & Lone Shark).
DevilShark defeated Warp-Jump in 15 minutes via pinfall when Devilfish pinned Toady after a Fish Finger Shuffle. DevilShark advance in the ZEN Harmony Tournament. 55

X-War of Alien Armada (Man O'War & X-Calibre) vs Halloween Knight & Crime Buster.
X-War defeated Halloween Knight & Crime Buster in 12 minutes via pinfall when X-Calibre pinned Crime Buster after a Springboard 450 Splash. Alien Armada advance in the ZEN Harmony Tournament. 53

ANGLE:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png spacer.png
Karrg The Conquerer made his way to ring and asked who is going to answer his open challenge for the ZEN Conceptual Championship. The challenge was answered by none other than Nighthawk from APW! Dustin Thane (colour commentator): "Wow, it's Nighthawk, he's is a former two time APW Australian Champion!". Nighthawk: "I've been watching you from afar for quite a while now, I see what Alien Armada are doing to ZEN, and there's one question that goes around and around in my head... why hasn't anyone Shut. Karrg. Up?".  Before Karrg could answer, Pink Spider's music started playing... Pink Spider: "I think it's time for YOU to shut up!. You're not even signed to ZEN, are you!? If someone deserves a shot at a title it's ME! After all, I do have a pinfall victory to my name from the last event, who've you beaten in ZEN... NOBODY, and that's who you are, a NOBODY!". Nighthawk: "Since when did a nobody get a cheer from the crowd like I just did, huh? I've got an idea... how about I beat YOU?".  Karrg The Conquerer: "It looks like we've got a match ladies and gentleman, I say winner gets the shot, tonight!". 54

Nighthawk vs Pink Spider.

Nighthawk defeated Pink Spider in 12 minutes via pinfall after a Hawk-eye (Diving Inverted Bulldog). Following the match Trevor Feather ran in from behind and attacked Nighthawk with a crowbar, Pink Spider joined in on the attack until Nighthawk could no longer stand! Halloween Night rushed to the ring to the make save, but by the time he got to the bottom of the ramp Pinkie & The Vane had already made their escape through the crowd. 56

spacer.png
Karrg The Conquerer (C) vs Nighthawk.
Karrg The Conquerer defeated Nighthawk in 18 minutes via pinfall after a Karrg Destroyer, following an outside interference from Laguna The Loyal & Deathwatch Beetle! Nighthawk came as close as anyone has to beating Karrg for the belt, but was eventually cheated out of the opportunity. He had already been through a 12 minute match against Pink Spider and was attacked afterwards by Pinkie & The Vane. The ZEN fans were behind Nighthawk throughout the match. Karrg The Conquerer makes defence number 4 of the ZEN Conceptual Championship. 66

Cyanide vs Damian Dastardly II.
Cyanide defeated Damian Dastardly in 30 minutes via pinfall after an Atom Bomb (Running Sit-down Powerbomb). Cyanide tried every trick in the book for this one, putting his feet on the ropes during a pinfall, grabbing a handful of tights, a couple of rakes to the eyes and he even shoved the referee from behind as Dastardly was setting up for his finisher. In the end, Cyanide poked Dastardly in the eye as the referee was distracted by Rekha on the outside, who was trying to point out Cyanide's cheating ways to the ref! 66

ANGLE:
spacer.png
Dastardly; "Cyanideeeeeeeeeeee, we still have one more to go!, you've not seen the last of Dastardly!". 60

Predictions:

KyTeran: 5/5

Thank you for reading.

spacer.png

spacer.png

1. Toady vs Urban Fox.

2. DevilShark (Devilfish & Lone Shark) vs Pinkie & The Vane (Pink Spider & Trevor Feather).

3. X-War of Alien Armada (Man O'War & X-Calibre) vs The Knights Temple (Killer B & SubUrban Legend).

4. Alien Armada (Karrg The Conquerer, Deathwatch Beetle & Laguna The Loyal) vs Halloween Knight, Nighthawk & Pumpkin Jack.

5. Cyanide vs Damian Dastardly III.

1. Toady vs Urban Fox.

2. DevilShark (Devilfish & Lone Shark) vs Pinkie & The Vane (Pink Spider & Trevor Feather).

3. X-War of Alien Armada (Man O'War & X-Calibre) vs The Knights Temple (Killer B & SubUrban Legend).

4. Alien Armada (Karrg The Conquerer, Deathwatch Beetle & Laguna The Loyal) vs Halloween Knight, Nighthawk & Pumpkin Jack.

• Like 1

1. Toady vs Urban Fox.

2. DevilShark (Devilfish & Lone Shark) vs Pinkie & The Vane (Pink Spider & Trevor Feather).

3. X-War of Alien Armada (Man O'War & X-Calibre) vs The Knights Temple (Killer B & SubUrban Legend).

• Like 1

• 11 months later...