Cornellverse 2006 for tew 05

Cornellverse 2006 for tew 05  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Cornellverse 2006 for tew 05

• yes
    • no

[QUOTE=paulskln]i am updating my game to the same data as the wrestlespi 2 data.how many people would be interested in this.if anyone would like to help please post here with how you can help me speed this up.[/QUOTE] Sounds interesting!

I would like to see this happen, however Im not Knowledgeable that much in c-verse (I just started playing for the first time in a couple of years), and I cant mod to save my life. However it would be cool to see this done, as long as you have Adams permission that it.

I was thinking of doing something similar to this. The quickest and easiest way I can think to do this is to have both WS2 and TEW open at the same time to the data edit screens. First add in the new promotions, then simply go down each promotion's roster one person at a time and edit contracts. Make a note of the new wrestler's and create them, then go back and edit their contracts where applicable. Good luck with this...I'll post back here if and when I decide to go through with this to say how much of a pain it is (or isn't hopefully)

[QUOTE=The Stallion]I would like to see this happen, however Im not Knowledgeable that much in c-verse (I just started playing for the first time in a couple of years), and I cant mod to save my life. However it would be cool to see this done, as long as you have Adams permission that it.[/QUOTE] i have adam's permission to do this so going ahead with it.if anyone wants to help message me.

i doubt i would play it personally but im sure tons of people would love it! Im quite happy to wait for TEW06 or 07 for a TEW cornellverse update. Until then i have real world mods to keep me occupied :) but it sounds like a neat project - good luck

i need some help with this please guys.can anyone tell me what gimmicks and finishers i should give to these new workers. workers Arjen Van Den Leyne(added) Alexis Lee Littlefeather(added) katie cameron(added) steph blake(added) Suzanne Brazzle(added) Alison Capone(added) Amy Galaxy(added) Britney Hollywood(added) Calamity Joan(added) Carnival Queen Kendra(added) Charlize Angelle(added) Dharma Gregg(added) Heather Halo(added) Honey Golightly(added) Jen Neptune(added) Kathy Neptune(added) Marilyn Stardust(added) Nurse Darla Knight(added) Nurse Hope Daye(added) Officer Goodhead(added) Roxy Kitten(added) Sara Silver(added) Sienna DeVille(added) Southern Belle aka vampella(added) Sprite(added) beach babe bunnie(added) bethany hurst(added) BJ O'Neill(added) Boris Kiriyakin(added) buttercup(added) claudio burdisso(added) Dragon Assassin(added) Dragon Power(added) Elegance(added) Eva Berlin(added) Fortius Minimus(added) gianfranco morelli(added) Haiti Voodude(added) Jack Griffith(added) Justin Sensitive(added) Kaede Sugiyama(added) Kalu Owusu(added) Li Binci(added) Militia Sister(added) Minion(added) mohamed el yaaggoudi(added) Osiris(added) Peaches McCream(added) Rahabad Lawal(added) rashid lawal(added) Roberto Milano(added) seduction(added) Stormette(added) Wael Hossam(added)

Archived