Child Company hires worker

I’ve always had it set up so that my child companies are totally made up of my developmental workers. All my companies have enough workers to not look amateurish. However, this month I look through their card and find a brand new worker they have signed independently. Checked it wasn’t me going mad and it says “take “ rather than “recall “, so definitely not my signing. Has something changed in the latest patch?

Are you sure you own the child promotion and not just have a parent/child relationship?

Unless something has changed in a patch, they shouldn't be hiring anyone to my knowledge.

hey jaysin!

there is not a difference between owning a company and having a parent/child relationship?! or am i understanding you wrong? ;)

hey jaysin!

there is not a difference between owning a company and having a parent/child relationship?! or am i understanding you wrong? ;)

You can have promotions that accept developmental workers without you owning them. I attached screenshots showing the difference in the editor.

2i8d5o9.jpg

AjHYXNz.jpg

Just had another child company put in a HUGE offer for a mega star in Canada. Can this be turned off or is it here for good?

Maybe post about it in the tech/support section, because I don't think that is supposed to happen, if they're setup to take your developmental people