G33K King's Graphics

Love your work sir.

I was wondering if you do requests, would it be possible to get logos for NXT Mexico and NXT Japan. Planning on opening both these developmental territories in game i'm playing.

Thanks

I will see what I can do but it may be a few days before I can get anything uploaded.

Love your work sir.

I was wondering if you do requests, would it be possible to get logos for NXT Mexico and NXT Japan. Planning on opening both these developmental territories in game i'm playing.

Thanks

So I finally got round to sorting my laptop out and redownloading Photoshop so here you go - hope they work:

NXT-Mexico.jpgNXT-Japan.jpg

• Thanks 1

Thanks ever so much, they're amazing

Glad that I could help

Very nice work on these! I see a lot of my logos from the diagonal pack were remade in this style and look great!

Your work is always great and when I started to prefer this style in my personal games I was gutted I didn't have the stable logos - so that's kinda what started this whole thing lol glad you like the conversions.

I was wondering if you could provide the first ever quality TNA (specifically not Impact Wrestling) logo or logos in this format that I've seen. It doesn't have to be elaborate, it'd just be a nice thing to have. An old-school ROH logo would be neat too. Like, their original slanted font with heavy red drop shadow. You do awesome work btw

I was wondering if you could provide the first ever quality TNA (specifically not Impact Wrestling) logo or logos in this format that I've seen. It doesn't have to be elaborate, it'd just be a nice thing to have. An old-school ROH logo would be neat too. Like, their original slanted font with heavy red drop shadow. You do awesome work btw

I mean I think there are a few good ones for both TNA and ROH in this style out there but nonetheless here are my takes on what you asked for, some familiarities in the ROH ones but a couple changes I liked, as for TNA I was inspired by the old TNA Roster pages, hope you enjoy them:

TNA:

TNA-OG.jpgTNA-04.jpgTNA-13.jpgTNA-Blue.jpg

ROH:

ROH-OG.jpgROH-04.jpgROH-04-Alt.jpg

also a bonus stable logo

Superkliq

Stable-Superkliq-Alt2.jpg

I mean I think there are a few good ones for both TNA and ROH in this style out there but nonetheless here are my takes on what you asked for, some familiarities in the ROH ones but a couple changes I liked, as for TNA I was inspired by the old TNA Roster pages, hope you enjoy them:

TNA:

ROH:

also a bonus stable logo

Superkliq

These are great, thanks. It's definitely possible I've just missed them somehow, but I appreciate you supplying it anyway.

TNA:

ROH:

also a bonus stable logo

Superkliq

Awesome as always :)

I just want to say you've done an amazing job with these. Especially the Japanese stables.

Also I think these two are mine? Looks like the ones I posted in the past :p

Happy that people found use of them tho

yknow it's possible they are, or at the very least I took heavy inspiration - I can remove them if you'd like. it's been that long since I did most of the company ones in the first post I can't always say for sure haha

Just wanted to ask have you made a Tokyo Cyber Squad stable logo before? I thought I seen it before but cant seem to find it. Maybe you didn't and I seen something else haha.

I don't think I have, and from a quick search on my hard drive i only have JPG logos but I'll see what I can come up with for them

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...