How do injuries work?

Your condition goes down over time based on the matches you are in. There are no injuries that require time off, as I can't see anyone welcoming a feature that would mean being forced to just sit there doing nothing for a while, especially long injuries that would probably just lead to the player quitting that game.

I think this is a welcomed changed. In the first game my guy got severly injuried and I had to quit the game. It really pissed me off. It would be pretty cool if you can sim ahead until you were healthy, but that would probably be pretty complicated to do.

I had some kind of spinal injury after about 4 matches. I love injuries as much as the next guy, but I don't like it when it ends my game early. With that said, I use to put a wrestler I didn't like into a hardcore match for 60 mins to end his career. TEW is so fun :).

perhaps an injury system whereby you miss one or two weeks every now and again would be cool. It would give you a reason to be cautious about over-doing it as you wouldnt want an injury to co-incide with the week you finally get your title shot!

I've had a question about this...as Angry Gilmore, I've played quite a bit...and after the first month or so, every single match...Tom would have t back off and rub his neck...saying it's hurting him. This happens as early as 3 minutes into the match. Is this a sign that my Tom's head condition is deteriorating?

[QUOTE=NeoMetsFan]I've had a question about this...as Angry Gilmore, I've played quite a bit...and after the first month or so, every single match...Tom would have t back off and rub his neck...saying it's hurting him. This happens as early as 3 minutes into the match. Is this a sign that my Tom's head condition is deteriorating?[/QUOTE] It's a random thing based on how much your opponent is focusing on that body part. I tend to focus on the leg a lot in my matches and get a similar message regarding my opponent's knee every once in a while.

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland]Your condition goes down over time based on the matches you are in. There are no injuries that require time off, as I can't see anyone welcoming a feature that would mean being forced to just sit there doing nothing for a while, especially long injuries that would probably just lead to the player quitting that game.[/QUOTE] Does this apply for computer controlled workers as well? I haven't yet found an area where I can check the body status of other workers so I'm guessing it wasn't included? As an example, in WreSpi1, Nyoko To****ala's whole body was AFU but her legs were especially bad (like 45% or something?) so she'd enter every match with her legs as a major vulnerability. You could see that when you scouted her and thus, could tailor your strategy to reducing her legs to zero. Does that still exist in WreSpi2?

Archived