Real World Mod (2006)?

[QUOTE=XxFutureLegend112xX]yay only 5 Days[/QUOTE] I think everyone should enjoy it once it's out. Just got some relationships/stables and tag teams to do before creating the roster split version and finishing pics and logos! Bring on the weekend, and the Portugese! :mad:

"Steve Gerrard, Gerrard, He's big and his ****in hard, He hits em from 40 yards, Steve Gerrard, Gerrard!" It's going to be militant, especially with no Deco and Costinha! metalmikey, have you got the mods now?

You know, I downloaded the beta for the Real World and everyone with any sort of contract got booted out of the company that had signed them and all of the nicknames for the wrestlers were deleted...for example Undertaker became Mark Callaway (spelling????) and so on... Also, when I tried to run the first day the Japanese stats for some reason gave me an error and I had to remove the Japanese area when starting the new game.... Wierd....but I'm hoping it will be fixed for the new update.

A lot of the gimmick names are trademarked to the companies. Mark Callaway couldn't wrestle as as the Undertaker anywhere outside WWE, for example, while Jay Reso had to becoem Christian Cage in TNA as Christian (for wrestling purposes) is trademarked to WWE as well. So that's not a bug, basically :-) If you're using TCP's FORC real world data, it is just a Beta right now, but on Saturday it'll be released in full.

Archived