Multi Company PPV

I am sorry if this was already covered. But My son, Nephew and I are doing a universe where we each run our own company. BUT we want to have an NWA style World title and have 4 PPVs a year the 3 of us can compete with each other. How do I set it up so that we can make a PPV using the 3 rosters we have? Thanks so much for any and all help. I was going to try and make us under 1 company and 3 brands BUT we wanted to be able to run everything separate from each other to see who does a better job.

I am sorry if this was already covered. But My son, Nephew and I are doing a universe where we each run our own company. BUT we want to have an NWA style World title and have 4 PPVs a year the 3 of us can compete with each other. How do I set it up so that we can make a PPV using the 3 rosters we have? Thanks so much for any and all help. I was going to try and make us under 1 company and 3 brands BUT we wanted to be able to run everything separate from each other to see who does a better job.

The only way i can think of for doing this would be using talent share. But only 1 company would be able to set up the event.

If you guys don't have the same workers on the roster, meaning no one has a contract with your company that has a contract with theirs, only those you do the talent trade for would be available to you.

You could, however, have one company run the event on Friday, one on Saturday, and one on Sunday (as a 3 day event) and you each talent trade from each other who you will need for that show.

I have never tried but with human controlled promotions there might not be limits on how many people you can borrow. Previously I always ran into an issue where companies said I had borrowed too many already.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="CQI13" data-cite="CQI13" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="53598" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If you guys don't have the same workers on the roster, meaning no one has a contract with your company that has a contract with theirs, only those you do the talent trade for would be available to you. <p> </p><p> You could, however, have one company run the event on Friday, one on Saturday, and one on Sunday (as a 3 day event) and you each talent trade from each other who you will need for that show.</p><p> </p><p> I have never tried but with human controlled promotions there might not be limits on how many people you can borrow. Previously I always ran into an issue where companies said I had borrowed too many already.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Ok I will try that. Thanks for your help. I assumed it would be difficult to do but figured if we can do it then it might make it a little more fun.</p>

If you're looking to make an NWA style world title to be defended by all 3 companies, then creating an Alliance and setting the title as alliance owned before starting a game would be the way to go in my opinion. Then you could do talent trades between the 3 companies when needed, just like what pat666 said in the quote below.

The only way i can think of for doing this would be using talent share. But only 1 company would be able to set up the event.