No Graduates Performance Center

I swear I have searched and maybe (maybe?) I am just stupid.

I have a Performance Center that is almost 2 years old with graduations set to be throughout the year. I have yet to see a graduate for me $333,000 monthly price tag. I have read about photos but was hoping someone can break this down for an idiot. If it matters I am running the CornellVerse and apparently need this explained to me as if I was 6 years old.

The most likely cause of that (as in, 99% of cases) is that you have the Picture Requirement option turned on, which means new workers will only be generated if there is an appropriate Free Picture for the workers. Some parts of the world have fewer appropriate pictures than others, so if you are a few years into your game already as it seems you are then you'll need to do the following.

1. Go to Options (3 bottom button on the left side of the main screen)

2. Find the Picture Requitement option (7th from the top on the left column of options as of patch 1.35) and make sure it is set to Off.

This is a universal setting, so any other training facilities that haven't been generating workers should also do that.

The other option that it could be is that your training facility has Graduation set to "No", which means that no random workers would be generated, with the only possible graduates being preset ones. This can be changed via the in-game editor by....

1. Go to Options (same as above)

2. Hit the "In Game Editor" button (2nd top button on the left column of buttons on the right of the screen).

3. Go to Training Facilities, find your one and set Graduation to Yes :)

Hope that helps. :)

• 2 weeks later...
The most likely cause of that (as in, 99% of cases) is that you have the Picture Requirement option turned on, which means new workers will only be generated if there is an appropriate Free Picture for the workers. Some parts of the world have fewer appropriate pictures than others, so if you are a few years into your game already as it seems you are then you'll need to do the following.

1. Go to Options (3 bottom button on the left side of the main screen)

2. Find the Picture Requitement option (7th from the top on the left column of options as of patch 1.35) and make sure it is set to Off.

This is a universal setting, so any other training facilities that haven't been generating workers should also do that.

The other option that it could be is that your training facility has Graduation set to "No", which means that no random workers would be generated, with the only possible graduates being preset ones. This can be changed via the in-game editor by....

1. Go to Options (same as above)

2. Hit the "In Game Editor" button (2nd top button on the left column of buttons on the right of the screen).

3. Go to Training Facilities, find your one and set Graduation to Yes :)

Hope that helps. :)

This should really be off by default because there are way too few free pics for this to function correctly in 90% of situations and the end case of worker is generated without a photo is much less severe than not ever generating newgens. I love having the option, but it should be off by default.

This should really be off by default because there are way too few free pics for this to function correctly in 90% of situations and the end case of worker is generated without a photo is much less severe than not ever generating newgens. I love having the option, but it should be off by default.

Hell nah. Real World mods can get quickly ruined when the option is "Off" and you didn't realize that.