Wrestling Soccer Pyramid Save/Diary. Looking for people to Join this. Please Read.

okay so earlier today i had the idea to make a diary where i replicate the Premier league and 3 Sky bet leagues of england (along with some tournaments and such, and promotion and relegation. i was even gonna add a women's pyramid with tournaments as well but they may be on a smaller scale, idk.) in TEW with teams of wrestlers as an interesting diary to post here and elsewhere. Not even an hour ago i expanded upon the idea with this: what if i involved the TEW community(meaning these forums and people from 2 TEW related discord servers i'm in) in this diary? basically people who wanna get involved will chose a league they want to be in and a name for their team(s) (teams if they decide to pick both a men's and women team, more will be explained about that soon.) and when the time comes a draft(s) will be held (probably one league at a time to make the process easier and kinda faster) to fill up the rosters. How the save runs will be figured out over time as i may test run this save myself as spots get filled. atm there is about 92 spots for male teams and maybe about 48 spots for female teams(the teams may/probably will expand or decrease for both sides of the coin/genders depending on how things play out.) if you're interested in getting involved Send Me these things either in a reply to this or via PM:

Male Team, Female Team, or Both?(Maximum of 1 Each gender per participant.)

Name of your Team(s):

(soon i will figure out how which teams land where will work out, may just have y'all fill that stuff out and randomize where you guys land as we go)

some quick info, the Male Pyramid will work nearly identical to the Premier League and Sky bet leagues (league 2 feeds into league 1 which feeds into the championships which feed into the premier league. same goes for relegation, lowest teams in the prem fall into the championships, lowest in the championships fall into league 1, lowest in league 1 fall into league 2, lowest in league 2 stay where they are as league 2 is the lowest.)

i actually like the idea of this, relegating wrestlers etc

i9 am not on here often but would love to keeep an eye on this

if you're interested in joining send me a PM with your discord info if you have discord, still PM me if you don't.

I too would be interested, but depending on how life is with work etc.

If nobody wants to take the mighty West Bromwich Wrestling, then I'll be happy to do it.

Here's a quick logo knock up for them anyway.

jB0aXF0.png?1

oh wow lol, send me a PM with your discord info if you have discord, that's where the draft will probably happen

Major Update

So, major update. i've restructured this so it starts with One 20 Team Male League and One 16 Team Female League. 6 Spots for Male Teams and 2 Spots for female teams are open as of the writing of this post. if a spot is taken, i will post an update. Once spots are filled i will start this little Save/Diary. if you're interested please respond to this or DM me. on another note, if enough interest is there i will open more leagues so we can fit more people.