Tew Fallout

• 3 weeks later...

https://discord.gg/WjNFAPVc

a nearly fully complete mod it lacks pictures of course but other then that just lacking arenas, Events, Workers Company Bios, and i did not make up any lore for most of the wrestlers. This should be not just playable but enjoyable. please give this a try and also pitch me ideas if you can.

if you can help with anything let me know.

I redid most of this mod but it is no longer a total rough draft and now starting to be more of a mod.

I am looking forward to giving this a go. I love Fallout so seems right up my alley on fantasy mods.

Thanks its my first go at modding, so i have no idea how anyone is going to take it. ive sent this version into Tewb.com but they havnt approved yet and i have not seen anyway to be informed there if it will ever be accepted or how to find out.

Im still adding to it some though some but as is its probably close to as far as i can go. future update will have Mr. New Vegas and Victor in the broadcasting booth for New Vegas Wrestling.

I've uploaded into tewdb.com in the past but they haven't accepted any of my newer mods I sent. Not sure if I'm doing it wrong or they just don't want them on the site, either way I've stopped using them.

I didn't realise the data was only on discord, I'll have to dig out my log in to download it as I'm not a big discord user... I think CHIKARA were still in business when I last used it :D

I've uploaded into tewdb.com in the past but they haven't accepted any of my newer mods I sent. Not sure if I'm doing it wrong or they just don't want them on the site, either way I've stopped using them.

I don't think I've seen the guy behind TEWDB active for a while, no clue what happened with them, but unless he pops back might be logical to assume it's abandoned.