I need to redownload the game to my computer. How?

I just had a quick look... in my Chrome browser the main TEW16 retail download wasn't doing anything when I clicked it, but the demo link worked fine. Downloading that, then also applying the most recent patch from the TEW16 Technical Support forum should give you everything you need. And hopefully Arlie can jump in to have a look at why the main link isn't working, because I'm sure I remember seeing something similar a while back that was also related to Chrome but for the life of me I don't remember what it was.....

Weird. I just tried on Firefox, and I can get the demo/trial to load the download box and the same with the Trial to Retail. However, the retail download just spins. Oh, it took about 5 minutes for some reason while the other 2 loaded almost instantly. Might want to try Firefox to get it if Chrome still won't let you do the trial then the trial to retail since you'll need that to get the E-License part.