WCW 1995 - Playing with The Big Boys

I'm not 100% happy with the written results. I might in future go a bit more into details on moves and exactly how the match plays out, what do people think? I might take a more bare bones approach for the B shows.

Thought it was OK. Do however you feel is best, but don't spread yourself too thin, as you also make videos for Youtube ;)

Going to book Main Event the B show and THIS happens! Oh Randy what have you done.

Now I wont lie the plan was to have him involved in a fairly big storyline and he is obviously a huge name in WCW. But what do you think we should do? Its WCW mid 90's so I'm doing next to no drug testing. But at the same time I don't really want all my guys turning up in a mess on hard drugs!

Lets have some opinions on what to do with this one!

nrqQ8Hj.png

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

RETURN OF THE MAC!

Finally got cracking on this again.  Updated a few bits to look nicer on the forum and streamline the whole process for me. Apologies its been so long, but hoping to get more of it done now! 

First episode of Saturday Night Main event is booked.  It’s a B show and made a bit of a boob as left it at 2 hours long! So below is a card for predictions, but going forward going to cut this right back as no one needs that much of a B Show!

Predictions

Nasty Boys vs VK Wallstreet & Big Bubba Rogers

Johnny B Badd vs Terry Richards

Kurasawa vs The Giant

TV Title Match

The Renegade vs Kamala

Disco Inferno vs Eddy Guerrero

American Males vs Ric Flair & Arn Anderson

As you can see that card is HUGE! But wont be that big in the future.  I tend to use B shows to try and have self contained stories and fish for chemistry.  So its not always fully inline with the major storylines going on.

1 hour ago, Dave E Mac said:

I’ve got big plans for the Horsemen which is just Ric and Arn at the moment. Any suggestions on what other two I should add?

It would be hard to overlook the obvious candidates - Pillman and Benoit. But if you would like to alter real life, Malenko could join a few years earlier. Could help you make those 'stars'

17 minutes ago, Blodyxe said:

It would be hard to overlook the obvious candidates - Pillman and Benoit. But if you would like to alter real life, Malenko could join a few years earlier. Could help you make those 'stars'

Ideally I want to move a bit away from real life. The Horsemen is an interesting stable as it’s clearly a star making machine. Whoever I add in there is essentially getting a rocket strapped to their back I guess!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Week 1 September 95

WCW Main Event Predictions

Cobra vs Sgt Craig Pittman

Mr JL vs The Shark

Brutus Beefcake & Alex Wright vs Scott Norton & Sabu

Road Warrior Hawk vs Diamond Dallas Page

*decided to let the auto booker do this one for a laugh.  Even letting the road agents decide on the results.  So as far as results go your guess is as good as mine! 

Video and written results to follow.