Career Mode Question

So if I understand correctly I couldnt start a career with say John Cena, and if I was booked against a jobber that I knew i would probably win, there is no way to sim that out of just have the computer win for you, is that correct? I know this may seem like an odd question to some of you, the reason I ask is I am often time just anxious to see my guy develop and dont often feel like spending 20 min on a match i know I will win. I used emergency finish a lot in WreSpi 1 in these situations. This also may sound a bit odd, but I wouldnt mind having a career in which I made the outside the ring decesions for my wrestler and just had the computer(booker) take care of the in ring work.

Wow, that was a quick response. I heard one of your interviews around the release on TEW05, I cant remember by whom at this point. You were in some pretty big company though from what I seen. They had previously interviewed Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, Bobby Heenan if I remember correctly. I dont remember the link at this time or if it was talked about on this forum(I dont recall that it was) but I am sure many of your fans wouldnt mind hearing that interview. I got a little bit off subject there. Since you have already programmed Computer vs Computer matches would it be difficult to add that to the career mode. If not for this version possibly in a future verson. I can see why it hasnt been added since this is a kayfabe type game but for someone like me I would love to have the feature added.

Archived