You Think You Know Me

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the delay. I got covid over the holidays and just didn't have the creative energy to do anything. Feeling better now. Although not sure if anyone even reads these so perhaps nobody even noticed haha.

I kinda lost my notes so bear with me as the next few shows will be a bit off. But I'm gonna get the story back on track...hopefully. But enough chit chat. Let's get back to the show.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IcuvOTi-nM18SDPYPFjB1dH_Tkj7PzAr4BSQiOI6rwY/edit?usp=sharing

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="James The Animator" data-cite="James The Animator" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="53786" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Never mind the show, I’m just glad to hear you’re healthy! I can’t imagine how scared I would be if I ever caught COVID. Take as long as you need to release these shows.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks. Hope you and everyone on the boards is doing well and healthy.</p>