The Rock in TNA 2006!!!!

So I just finished a bunch of edit and occasionally still miss something or duplicates of wrestlers!!

I've started in 2006 as me as the booker and Dixie is the owner.

Also I returned Jericho, Storm, Matt H, Molly H, and few others back to WWE for like a 1 day contract so WWE can't automatically get them right away.

So I've trying to get them and few others like the Steiner Brothers, Hall to rejoin the Outsiders, Rock, Test, and RVD.

I really want Jericho or Storm to lead Team Canada and replace A-1 with Test.

Depending on some of these talents they might not last once I do a drug test.

I was able to get the Steiners, Hall, Matt H, and Rock (he's on 5 months film thing).

The main question now is what or how to book the Rock?

I'm gonna do Team 3d vs Steiners vs Outsiders vs James Gang vs Godwins vs AMW vs ?? (similiar to what TNA try to do in 2007 but sooner)

While possible put the Hardyz in like X-Division tag thing depending on Jeff H drug test pass!!

I really want to follow TNA 2006 pretty closely but with having the Rock on the roster with Jericho & RVD possible as well.

What role or best way to use the Rock?! Should I just put him in a personality role for now?

I really want to follow TNA closely or should I just released the Rock cause I was expected him to sign with me WWE offered way more then me.

Im currently using the same mod and i signed both Jericho & The Rock and currently have them feuding over the TNA Title.

Literally the best matches, shows, angles and feuds ive ever had.

You could expand on this with the Team Canada thing and maybe have Rock have to go through Team Canada to get to Jericho for a title shot?

I'm currently using the same mod and i signed both Jericho & The Rock and currently have them feuding over the TNA Title.

Literally the best matches, shows, angles and feuds I've ever had.

You could expand on this with the Team Canada thing and maybe have Rock have to go through Team Canada to get to Jericho for a title shot?

Ok I'll consider that idea since I have 5 months before he available for anything. I can slowly build Team Canada up and possible turn Christian heel as well to make Team Canada stack.

Chris Jericho, Lance Storm (tag w/christian), Christian* (tag w/storm or maybe edge), Test (enforcer/take the fall in losing, Bobby Roode (tag), Eric Young (tag), Petey Williams (x-division), Johnny Devine (lackey/jobber), and A-1 (lackey/jobber)

What size is your company?

Unless he owned the company, using him as a Personality would be a disservice to the fans and the company. I would make him the focus of the promotion, but look to build some homegrown stars, too. Either put them in the periphery of a storyline with him, or have a mini feud with him. Being in the ring (and having good matches/segments) with him should help them out.

Ok I'll consider that idea since I have 5 months before he available for anything. I can slowly build Team Canada up and possible turn Christian heel as well to make Team Canada stack.

Chris Jericho, Lance Storm (tag w/christian), Christian* (tag w/storm or maybe edge), Test (enforcer/take the fall in losing, Bobby Roode (tag), Eric Young (tag), Petey Williams (x-division), Johnny Devine (lackey/jobber), and A-1 (lackey/jobber)

What size is your company?

Mine is Medium but just about to dive into Big in the next few months.

Ive managed to sign a lot of big names from WWE. Edge, Batista, Orton, Cena, Rock, Jericho, Undertaker, Kane, Big Show, Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Matt Hardy, Steve Austin.

Some are double edged swords i regret though. Hogan was obviously hard to work with and is now in Rehab for Hard Drugs.

Matt Hardy in Rehab for Hard Drugs

Ric Flair has personal issues and struggles with an 8 minute match. Wanted him to feud with Sting but he just bombs in every angle and match...

Cena i havent used as he is away filming a TV show.

I also have Lesnar signed but not been used as hes away for 6 months training for MMA.

My main feuds currently are:

Jericho vs Rock - TNA Heavyweight Title

Batista vs Angle - TNA World Title

Samoa Joe vs Abyss (with Steve Austin as Authority) - Basically the story here is Austin thinks Abyss is becoming too soft and needs to show his inner monster again so making him face tough challenges.

AJ Styles vs Edge & Christian

Bobby Roode vs Hiroshi Tanahashi - TNA TV Title

Lita vs Beautiful People (Melina, Maria Kanellis & Velvet Sky)

Eric Young vs Christopher Daniels

Bryan Danielson & Claudio Castagnoli vs The Heritage (Doug Williams & Nigel McGuinness) - TNA Tag Team Titles

I have others ongoing but these are the main highlights.

Mine is Medium but just about to dive into Big in the next few months.

Ive managed to sign a lot of big names from WWE. Edge, Batista, Orton, Cena, Rock, Jericho, Undertaker, Kane, Big Show, Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Matt Hardy, Steve Austin.

Some are double edged swords i regret though. Hogan was obviously hard to work with and is now in Rehab for Hard Drugs.

Matt Hardy in Rehab for Hard Drugs

Ric Flair has personal issues and struggles with an 8 minute match. Wanted him to feud with Sting but he just bombs in every angle and match...

Cena i haven't used as he is away filming a TV show.

I also have Lesnar signed but not been used as hes away for 6 months training for MMA.

My main feuds currently are:

Jericho vs Rock - TNA Heavyweight Title

Batista vs Angle - TNA World Title

Samoa Joe vs Abyss (with Steve Austin as Authority) - Basically the story here is Austin thinks Abyss is becoming too soft and needs to show his inner monster again so making him face tough challenges.

AJ Styles vs Edge & Christian

Bobby Roode vs Hiroshi Tanahashi - TNA TV Title

Lita vs Beautiful People (Melina, Maria Kanellis & Velvet Sky)

Eric Young vs Christopher Daniels

Bryan Danielson & Claudio Castagnoli vs The Heritage (Doug Williams & Nigel McGuinness) - TNA Tag Team Titles

I have others ongoing but these are the main highlights.

That's a lot of WWE talents!! I'm surprised you were able to get Undertaker away from Vince. I'm debating if I want to do anything with Hogan. I'm still might try to get Ric but as a manager for Horsemen style stable later on.

I'm only in 2 weeks in and about to do the PPV tonight. I'm trying to only sign certain WWE talents that I know was somewhat available and surprised TNA did go after or their wasn't much of a deal to go after like Jericho.

Thinking back to 2002 I'm really surprised TNA didn't try to go after Eddie or Rey M at the time. Build the company somewhat around them would've been interesting.

The only big star I have is the Rock is filming and then RVD and Sting which was already sign with TNA.

I'm waiting to sign Ken S until I get can Kurt A. I might do those two before I push Joe into that spot. I could have Joe feud with Sabu or RVD cause I'm sure Sabu might do something stupid!!

I would think about moving Daniels to team up with Styles to feud with Edge and Christian or depending if you still have Jeff Hardy.

I'm not sure if it's possible to sign Trish to join forces with Lita to help feud with the Beautiful People.

You can start slowly buildup the British Invasion with Nick Aldis, Doug Williams and Nigel McGuinness . I always thought TNA made a mistake by not using these three as a trio. I would had Nick and Nigel team up while Doug the more experience.

When I get home I'll give you more detail. Or thoughts before I do my ppv.

Also my company is somewhat small but trying to be reasonable and I'm playing as the booker. So it's gonna be interesting.

That's a lot of WWE talents!! I'm surprised you were able to get Undertaker away from Vince. I'm debating if I want to do anything with Hogan. I'm still might try to get Ric but as a manager for Horsemen style stable later on.

I'm only in 2 weeks in and about to do the PPV tonight. I'm trying to only sign certain WWE talents that I know was somewhat available and surprised TNA did go after or their wasn't much of a deal to go after like Jericho.

Thinking back to 2002 I'm really surprised TNA didn't try to go after Eddie or Rey M at the time. Build the company somewhat around them would've been interesting.

The only big star I have is the Rock is filming and then RVD and Sting which was already sign with TNA.

I'm waiting to sign Ken S until I get can Kurt A. I might do those two before I push Joe into that spot. I could have Joe feud with Sabu or RVD cause I'm sure Sabu might do something stupid!!

I would think about moving Daniels to team up with Styles to feud with Edge and Christian or depending if you still have Jeff Hardy.

I'm not sure if it's possible to sign Trish to join forces with Lita to help feud with the Beautiful People.

You can start slowly buildup the British Invasion with Nick Aldis, Doug Williams and Nigel McGuinness . I always thought TNA made a mistake by not using these three as a trio. I would had Nick and Nigel team up while Doug the more experience.

When I get home I'll give you more detail. Or thoughts before I do my ppv.

Also my company is somewhat small but trying to be reasonable and I'm playing as the booker. So it's gonna be interesting.

Ironically The Undertaker was the easiest and first big acquisition i got. For some reason WWE didnt renew his contract? Im interested to see if the AI does the same in your game?

I already have a British Invasion Stable consisting of Nigel McGuinness, Doug Williams, Zack Sabre Jr and Dave Taylor as the Manager/Veteran. I was keeping an eye on Regals contract from WWE as it expires soon but im 50/50 on whether to sign him as he is a Hard Drug User in game and has Personal Issues currently.

I do still have Hardy. Im waiting for Matt to return so they can team. My original plan was to build them to feud with E&C over the Tag Titles.

Daniels is a Heel with AJ face atm so would need to turn him but he's doing good things atm so im reluctant for a turn.

I'll post you a full update of my game later when home if i get chance to compare.

ok some interesting stuff is going on in your company.

Here's my roster breakdown. I can post my other staff members if you want me too.

Abyss 32 future

AJ Styles 28 future

Alastair Ralphs 28 jobber/lackey

Alex Shelley 22 future tag division

Andrew Martin 30 enforcer possible go after secondary title later

Andy Douglas 27 tag division

Austin Aries 27 future

BG James 36 tag division veteran role

Billy Kidman 31 x division veteran role

Bobby Roode 28 future

Brother Devon 33 tag division veteran role

Brother Ray 34 tag division veteran role

Brother Runt 35 x division veteran role

Buck Quartermain 38 jobber/lackey tag division

Cassidy Riley 29 x division jobber/lackey

Charlie Haas 33 tag division hopefully get shelton b soon

Chase Stevens 26 tag division

Chris Divine 27 tag division x division jobber/lackey

Chris Harris 31 tag division

Chris Jericho 35 future

Chris Sabin 23 future tag division

Christian Cage 32 future tag division

Christopher Daniels 35 future tag division

Chuck Palumbo 34 tag division not sure always enjoy the NBT but definetly needed my development

David Young 33 jobber/lackey

D-Ray 3000 23 jobber/lackey x division

Eddie Fatu 32 tag division waiting on hopefully getting kimo release to redo 3 min warning with the rock or rikishi or align with sonny siaki

Elix Skipper 38 x division tag division possible reunion of triple x or team up with kid r again

Eric Young 26 future tag division

Evan Karagias 32 x division tag division veteran role

Frankie Kazarian 28 future tag division

Gran Apolo 30 tag division possible keep him move in the heavyweight division while homicide and hernandez in tag

Hiroshi Tanahashi 29 x division loan

Homicide 28 future tag division

James Storm 28 future tag division

Jay Lethal 20 future x division

Jeff Hardy 29 future tag division

Jeff Jarrett 38 heavyweight veteran role

Jerrelle Clark 30 jobber/lackey tag division x division

Jerry Lynn 42 x division veteran role

John Kronus 36 tag division

Johnny Devine 31 jobber/lackey tag division x division

Jushin Thunder Liger 41 x division thinking about getting ready for the World cup with him tajiri and dragon and ??

Kenny King 24 jobber/lackey future not sure what I want to do with him

Kevin Nash 45 tag division veteran role

Kip James 42 tag division veteran role

Konnan 41 tag division veteran role manager for now unless I might do a reunion with the filthy animalz

Lance Hoyt 27 future tag division

Lance Storm 36 tag division veteran role possible go after secondary title later

Lenny Lane 35 jobber/lackey tag division

Lex Lovett 31 jobber/lackey tag division

Low Ki 26 x division future

Marc Mero 42 veteran role

Mark Jindrak 28 tag division not sure always enjoy the NBT but definetly needed my development

Matt Bentley 26 x division tag division

Matt Hardy 31 future tag division

Mike Sanders 36 veteran role x division manager for the NBT

Monty Brown 35 future possible go after secondary title later

Mr. Aguila 27 x division debating which mexico talent to bring in to join him for World Cup

Perry Saturn 39 tag division veteran role

Petey Williams 24 future x division

Prince Iaukea 37 x division veteran role

Quiet Storm 24 tag division x division jobber/lackey

Raven 41 heavyweight veteran role

Rhyno 30 future

Rick Steiner 44 tag division veteran role

Rob Van Dam 35 future

Roderick Strong 22 future x division tag division

Ron Killings 33 future

Sabu 41 heavyweight x division tag division

Samoa Joe 26 future x division

Scott Hall 47 tag division veteran role

Scott Steiner 43 heavyweight veteran role tag division

Sean O'Haire 34 tag division not sure always enjoy the NBT but definetly needed my development

Shanghai Pierce 38 tag division veteran role bring in southern justice to watch Jarrett and AMW back

Shannon Moore 26 future x division tag division

Shark Boy 30 x division jobber/lackey

Shawn Hernandez 32 tag division replace apollo while he tries to do a single run and him and homicide in tag

Shawn Stasiak 35 tag division not sure always enjoy the NBT but definetly needed my development

Shocker 34 x division handshake deal but never was a fan of his

Sonjay Dutt 22 x division tag division

Sting 46 heavyweight veteran role

Syxx-Pac 33 heavyweight x division tag division

Tex Slazenger 37 tag division veteran role bring in southern justice to watch Jarrett and AMW back

The Amazing Red 23 x division tag division

The Rock 33 future still filming for 5 months but I have time to decide what to do with him or maybe release him not sure yet have time

Ultimo Dragon 39 x division hopefully be able to use him for the world cup

Develop

Brian XL 24 x division jobber/lackey I don't know much about him except him and Red had some decent matches back in the day

Harry Smith 19 future tag division hopefully he stays in my developmental area

Jimmy Yang 24 x division tag division possible join team japan for world cup with kaz h

Kid Romeo 30 x division jobber/lackey team up with elix s again

Lash LeRoux 29 x division veteran role

Lodi 35 jobber/lackey tag division

Matt Morgan 29 future hopefully he stays in my developmental area

Nattie Neidhart 23 future hopefully he stays in my developmental area

Sonny Siaki 31 future

Tony Mamaluke 28 x division tag division

I'm working on everyone alliance/stables and teams. If you want me to post that too.

I forgot to also mention that I'm still in an alliance with NWA but things could change!!

Also side not I'm debating to do a drug test and that might cancel out alot of talent but at least I can remove those talents now hopefully instead of later!!

Face tag teams

The James Gang

BG James 36

Kip James 42

Team 3D

Brother Devon 33

Brother Ray 34

The Hardy Boyz

Jeff Hardy 29

Matt Hardy 31

Whole F'n Team

Rob Van Dam 35

Sabu 41

The Naturals

Andy Douglas 27

Chase Stevens 26

jobbers face

Divine Storm

Quiet Storm 24

Chris Divine 27

Shark Boy & D-Ray 3000

D-Ray 3000 23

Shark Boy 30

heel tag teams

The Outsiders

Kevin Nash 45

Scott Hall 47

America's Most Wanted

Chris Harris 31

James Storm 28

Team Canada

Bobby Roode 28

Eric Young 26

The Eliminators

John Kronus 36

Perry Saturn 39

Southern Justice

Shanghai Pierce 38

Tex Slazenger 37

The Perfect Event

Chuck Palumbo 34

Shawn Stasiak 35

Natural Born Thrillers

Mark Jindrak 28

Sean O'Haire 34

LAX

Gran Apolo 30

Homicide 28

Three Count

Shannon Moore 26

Evan Karagias 32

jobbers heel

Lovett & Quartermain

Buck Quartermain 38

Lex Lovett 31

Diamonds in the Rough

David Young 33

Elix Skipper 38

The West Hollywood Blondes

Lenny Lane 35

Lodi 35

Not sure if Steiner should be a face or heel yet

The Steiner Brothers

Rick Steiner 44

Scott Steiner 43

Eddie Fatu 32 waiting to sign Kimo so why not he's not doing anything

Charlie Haas 33 waiting to sign Shelton B possibly

I'm debating to an X-Division tag titles or not yet

Stables

Face

Team 3D

Brother Devon 33

Brother Ray 34

Brother Runt 35

Team Extreme

Raven 41 possible heel turn to join a heel ECW stable

Rhyno 30 possible heel turn to join a heel ECW stable

Rob Van Dam 35

Brother Devon 33

Brother Ray 34

Brother Runt 35

Sabu 41

Team TNA

Chris Sabin 23

Jay Lethal 20

Jerry Lynn 42

Sonjay Dutt 22

The Amazing Red 23

heels

The Wolfpac

Kevin Nash 45

Scott Hall 47

Syxx-Pac 33

Team Extreme**

Shane Douglas

John Kronus 36

Perry Saturn 39

Planet Jarrett

Chris Harris 31

James Storm 28

Jeff Jarrett 38

Monty Brown 35

Shanghai Pierce 38

Tex Slazenger 37

Team Canada

Alastair Ralphs 28

Andrew Martin 30

Bobby Roode 28

Chris Jericho 35

Eric Young 26

Johnny Devine 31

Lance Storm 36

Petey Williams 24

Natural Born Thrillers

Chuck Palumbo 34

Mark Jindrak 28

Mike Sanders 36

Sean O'Haire 34

Shawn Stasiak 35

GenNext

Alex Shelley 22

Austin Aries 27

Roderick Strong 22

Diamonds in the Rough

David Young 33

Elix Skipper 38

Simon Diamond

LAX

Gran Apolo 30

Homicide 28

Konnan 41

Shawn Hernandez 32

I'm still working on a Team Mexico and Team Japan and possible Team UK. GenNext might be Team USA but as a heel for the World Cup

Thoughts or anyone I should release

I'm not so sure you've succeeded in that regard.

lol true but I just did a drug test and most major talent went to rehab. So it's getting closer to it.!

I was always curious if Jericho or Storm would've sign with TNA in 2006. Also I thought about what if Christian automatically join Team Canada instead of a babyface in 2005.

It's still work in progress. I'm trying to have enough of the talents that TNA actually used on TV and PPV while use jobbers or whatever to keep certain talents momentum going to.