Overdose-As It Is

[I]For those of you who were into my TCW diary I am sorry. I had to change things up a bit. So I quit and then formed my own promotion and this is it. So basically this is a continuation of the TCW-Head to Head with the SWF. I hope you enjoy this diary more so than my previous.[/I] [QUOTE][B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="DarkRed"]BREAKING TCW NEWS!!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] TP is in negotiations to start his own promotion. He has experience from the past with his local independent backyard promotion and now has global contacts from his time in TCW. This is huge news because this leaves TCW without a head booker and could possibly bring some more competition to the US wrestling market. This promotion isn’t expected to compete with SWF or TCW due to the lack of money but they could surpass them if they put on great shows. Their is already a major buzz about the promotion. Bart Biggz has signed with TCW on a more positive note. [/QUOTE] [B][COLOR="Red"]TPs Last TCW Friday Night Wrestling Results Live From Toronto[/COLOR][/B] TP gets celebrated for making TCW number 1. – 62.0 Eddie Howard over Troy Tornado with a quick roll up. – 32.7 62.2 40.5 TP bumps into Texas Pete and staredown. – 52.9 Ricky Dale Show with TP: Insults TP and then TP trashes set. – 71.4 TP self hype and promotes his new federation. – 74.4 Soldiers of Fortune over The Missile Lionheart with help from The Insane Heat. – 67.2 48.7 63.0 Tommy Cornell challenges Nemesis but TP comes out and takes the challenge. – 72.0 Rich Money over Rick Law by cheating. – 66.0 81.4 73.3 Tommy Cornell hyped the upcoming match. – 100.0 Tommy Cornell over TP after an unseen run in by Nemesis. – 64.4 76.2 61.8 [B]O-[/B]67.1 [B]A-[/B]22,161 [B]V-[/B]1,560,586(down by 56,977) [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][COLOR="Navy"]NEW PROMOTION OPENED UP!!![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] The new promotion TP has been speaking of is a hardcore promotion called Overdose Wrestling also known as ODW. TP is said to want to give young workers a shot at becoming superstars. His goal is to put a new product with new up and coming stars out there for the public. He knows that the promotion is gonna go through some growing pains but he says he is prepared for it. Will this work out for TP? Only time will tell but many hope it does work out for the industry as a whole. A press conference will be held tomorrow with a couple big announcements.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="5"][B][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Press Conference Live from Detroit, Michigan[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] The buzz was stirring for the past week and then the news hit yesterday that TP was leaving TCW and going on his own path. Many felt this was a slap in the face to TCW but others knew that TP was just following his dreams. TP had run a promotion before and it was moderately successful but TP didn't have the recognition or knowledge how to run it successfully. Now he has all the tools he needs to succeed. Camera Guys were in the building and news reporters as well. The stage had great big curtains that looked amazing. The lights went dim and out on stage walked a man. The man began to speak. "Hello Detroit rock city! I am introducing the man of the hour who holds all the power... TP!" TP walked on stage with a set of papers in his hands. He shook hands with the man and thanked him. Flashes went off like crazy. While TP stood there a big square banner lowered from the ceiling but it was covered up by a black cloth so nobody could make what was under it. Speculation was that it was the new logo. TP: "I bet you are all wondering what is behind me right? Well that is our logo. You will all see that at a later time. So now that we are here I guess you want to know what my new project is. See I am from the Ann Arbor, Michigan area and I have always wished there was a local wrestling scene closer to me than Detroit and Grand Rapids. So now there is. I wanted something with an edge that could focus on wrestling talent and even go a little extreme once in awhile. The current batch of guys that I have are mostly young but we got some major guys too. "The name of the promotion is Overdose Wrestling also known as ODW. Basically I want everyone to come get their fix of wrestling. I promise it will be entertaining because if it isn't well we don't need to discuss that because it won't happen." "Now for the best part. Since I was with TCW I have been forming contacts for this occasion. Tommy Cornell knew it and didn't mind. I worked hard for him and he knew that. So with that said... on to some of our many signings already. The first man to sign with ODW is a man from Japan. His name is Koki Ishibashi. He is a tremendous talent that I am going to love having here in ODW." With that said Koki Ishibashi came out on stage and stood behind TP. "Next is someone that most of America should be familiar with. He is a former member of Painful Procedure and really brings some star power to ODW. BJ Shearer." He also came on stage and stood behind TP but next to Koki Ishibashi. "We really wanted to bring in the best guys we could so the final man I am announcing right now is someone who is a great technical wrestler. He is Buddy Garner." Buddy came out and stood with BJ and Koki on the stage. The three men and TP posed for pictures and thanked everyone for coming out to the press conference. "One final note for more about our roster and our first show go on to our website for the answers. www.overdosewrestling.com" Our logo will be unveiled at our first show not here in this press conference, sorry guys.(Not actually my site.) The men left the stage and the banner was taken away by all of them as well.

My first show will be posted over the weekend. I need to upload some pictures to use in my diary though. So keep your eyes peeled over the weekend for Overdose - As It Is The logo will be unveiled. BJ Shearer will be in action and so will the other big names of Overdose wrestling where hardcore is more than just hardcore.

[QUOTE][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]NEWS:[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] Show of the Year TCW Live(89.5 overall) held on July 12, 2006. Match of the Year Christian Faith over Runaway Train(96.3 overall) held on October 13, 2006[/QUOTE] [SIZE="5"][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][B]Overdose Debut Show Overdose On This Preview[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] Dread vs Leonardo Cortes Kentucky Bill vs Harry Wilson vs Koki Ishibashi BJ Shearer & Buddy Garner vs Wolf Hawkins & Too Hot

[SIZE="5"][B][COLOR="Red"]Overdose On This[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [COLOR="red"][B]Live in Tennessee[/B][/COLOR] The show opened up with TP in the ring. He was in a nice suit sitting on top of a stool. TP: "Thank you for joining us at our first show called Overdose On This. I would like to begin this show by announcing our takeover of Ring of Fire and Charisma Wrestling League. This goes to show you that nobody is safe from our wrath that we are unleashing on the wrestling world. So with that said lets go over our first card. It goes as follows... Dark Lotus vs Joe Hill Dread vs Leonardo Cortes Kentucky Bill vs Harry Wilson vs Koki Ishibashi BJ Shearer & Buddy Garner vs Wolf Hawkins & Too Hot Hopefully in the coming weeks these matches will have shown me who should get a shot at the Overdose World Title. Enjoy the show fans." - 74.9 [B]Dark Lotus vs Joe Hill[/B] Joe Hill is a proven wrestler and was taking on the rookie Dark Lotus. Dark Lotus went to town though and won after he went up to the top rope and hit the Lotus Pod(cannon ball onto a down opponent). - 1.7 71.2 20.6 [B]Dread vs Leonardo Cortes[/B] Dread dominated this match. This match had a scary spot when they were battling on top of a cannopy and then it fell apart. Both men crashed down to the cement floor. Leonardo tried to follow up with a high risk move but Dread moved. Cortes was out cold allowing Dread to cover up and pick up the win. Cortes got up finally and Dread laid him out with a lariat. He picked up Cortes and hit the backdrop driver. - 7.0 56.8 23.3 BJ Shearer came down to the ring with a microphone. BJ: "I just want you all to know that TCW was a promotion full of backstabbing. Painful Procedure were supposed to be my friends but none of them tried to help me. When I got fired they just let me go. It was tough every night to go out and fight a match being unsure if you had friends who would watch your back or not. That is why I am my own friend and I will not trust anybody." - 5.2 [B]Kentucky Bill vs Harry Wilson vs Koki Ishibashi[/B] This was a fantastic 3way fight with Kentucky Bill being a little unpolished. Koki showed some fantastic aerial skills but Harry found a way to negate his arsenal by taking out Kokis knees. Harry hit a flying chair drop kick to Bill and applied a full body lock. Bill passed out and the ref called for the bell. - 3.2 31.3 7.1 Flying Jimmy Foxx came down to the ring and pulled a few fans into the ring. He taught them his patented foxx trot dance. Then from the back came Dermot O Logical with a ladder. He beat down Flying Jimmy Foxx with the ladder. The fans left the ring and Dermot beat Jimmy into a bloody pulp. - 13.7 [B]BJ Shearer & Buddy Garner vs Wolf Hawkins & Too Hot[/B] This match showcased the top guys in ODW. BJ and Buddy used dirty tactics like low blows and such but nothing is illegal in this promotion of hardcore. BJ set a table up in the middle of the ring and set a chair on top of that. He then put Too Hot through it with a powerbomb. Buddy Garner did a ddt to Wolf on top of a chair. Then followed up with a corner neckbreaker. After the match Too Hot was checking on Wolf Hawkins. Out from the crowd came a crazy fan. He grabbed Too Hot and hit a spinning back suplex. He peeled the hood of his sweatshirt back showing his face. It was Sammy the Shark standing over Too Hot. - 28.8 43.4 27.4 [B]O:[/B] 22.1 [B]A:[/B] 16,800 [B]V:[/B] 1,848 buys that is a terrible 0.00 buyrate.

[QUOTE][B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Navy"]Overdose On This Preview[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] After what many feel was a huge let down of a first show ODW will be back. TP said that he expected the fans to get more into it than they did but he promised to deliver this week. TP is said to be getting a feel for his roster and will soon decide who should get a title shot. TP has an announcement about this at the next Overdose On This. Also why did Dermot O Logical attack Flying Jimmy Foxx? Tune in for more details. BJ Shearer & Dread vs Wolf Hawkins & Dark Lotus Harry Wilson vs Leonardo Cortes Too Hot vs Sammy the Shark vs Buddy Garner vs Joe Hill[/QUOTE] [I][B]OOC:[/B] Just trying to establish a few guys and see who performs well with who. Hopefully you like what you are reading.[/I]

[QUOTE][B][COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="6"]Overdose Wrestling Website[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] Overdose Wrestling on its first show did not unveil the new logo. They only displayed the letters ODW but the announcers explained why and that was because the website was being launched so the stuff would be unveiled here. So it is our honor to display for the first time the logo and our banner for Overdose on this. [CENTER][IMG]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/JuggaloNinjaLee/TEW%20Game/ODWlogo.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/JuggaloNinjaLee/TEW%20Game/overdoseonthisbanner.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [QUOTE]Overdose On This Preview After what many feel was a huge let down of a first show ODW will be back. TP said that he expected the fans to get more into it than they did but he promised to deliver this week. TP is said to be getting a feel for his roster and will soon decide who should get a title shot. TP has an announcement about this at the next Overdose On This. Also why did Dermot O Logical attack Flying Jimmy Foxx? Tune in for more details. BJ Shearer & Dread vs Wolf Hawkins & Dark Lotus Harry Wilson vs Leonardo Cortes Too Hot vs Sammy the Shark vs Buddy Garner vs Joe Hill [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] [I][B]OOC:[/B] Thank you Hurricanendp. I appreciate the help with the pictures.[/I]

I just want to apolagize. I am in the middle of moving, working 50 hours a week, and preparing for the Fall semester. Hopefully this week I will be mostly moved into my new place. I am building my bedroom onto my grandpas and I will have internet there. This diary will not die and many of you know if you read my diaries I do not quit for awhile. Sorry and thank you for being patient.

Archived