Turning AEW Dark into a developmental?!!

I just downloaded TheWho mod in December version.

I'm making a few adjustments and one of them is turning AEW Dark into an actual developmental place!! I copied HWA and just made a few changes to make it AEW Dark. I moved AEW Dark Evolution under the AEW Dark company with the YouTube broadcast deal.

Now I'm not sure if that's a good idea or not. Having a young company like AEW and have to do 4/5 hrs of tv is a little crazy!!

Then I thought about maybe before I start the game just pretend that AEW brought ROH out and make that AEW developmental place or maybe it should be Impact. Change all their broadcast deals to 1 year offers!!

Another side note I've thought maybe have AEW be like WWE with NXT and NXT UK. In this idea is have AEW as the top dawg with Impact & NWA & ROH work underneath them. That way the company can work and possible develop between these companies with an alliance with Mexico and japan too.

I'm not sure what to do. I really like what AEW is doing going into December but theirs a lot of talent that should be in actual train schools instead of being on TV. Plus theirs a lot of talents available and obviously AEW can't have them all but if AEW signs any talents they could easily just move them to either company as the get notice and work on their skills!!

Thoughts?!!