Company P4P

The suggestion is pretty self-explanatory. Basically a pound for pound ranking system for fighters within one company that can also be viewable in other companies in your save. I'm not sure if someone has already suggested it but I really think it would make playing a company more immersive and see who are the top fighters in your company especially when having fighters that don't make it into the world p4p 25 in your roster.

The suggestion is pretty self-explanatory. Basically a pound for pound ranking system for fighters within one company that can also be viewable in other companies in your save. I'm not sure if someone has already suggested it but I really think it would make playing a company more immersive and see who are the top fighters in your company especially when having fighters that don't make it into the world p4p 25 in your roster.

It used to be in previous WMMA games, not sure why it was taken out as I agree, it does add another layer of immersion