So I'm in a middle of playing a multi game with 2 other people. I'm controlling WCW and trying to keep things close to the vest as everything happened but with certain matches or opponents changed here and there.

Back in the day watching WCW as a kid and seeing Steve McM wrestle wasn't bad until looking back years ago.!!!

I'm thinking of making a lackey or possibly remove him from the group and adding Barry Windham to the mix. Arn is slowly getting to the point that can't compete so I'm thinking of him tagging with Benoit or Barry. Curious on anyone suggestions.

Keeping nWo with under a limit not sure who will join them only made it to September so far in 96.

I know the Giant is supposed to join them soon but I'm debating not to do that and keep the Doom stable going with Kevin S occisonally wrestle with the Giaint in the World title hunt, Big Bubba or Hugh M for the US & TV title, and possibly finally let the Faces of Fear winning the tag titles!!.

Anyways should I keep Steve M in the mix or just replace him with Barry and have Arn tag with Benoit until Benoit to have a legit single run? Before he starts teaming with Dean and Arn retires. I'm not sure if Arn will retire in this mod or not.

Personally, I'd ditch Mongo altogether. Dude is one of the worst wrestlers to ever be in a mainstream promotion ever.

That said, ideally the Horsemen of the mid to late 90s should have a focus on the future. Flair and Arn should be recruiting talent that will one day be the headliners of tomorrow.

Instead of Barry, I'd bring in Malenko early as Benoit's partner. You could also bring in a new "Enforcer" that Arn can mentor on screen to someday replace him.

Personally, I'd ditch Mongo altogether. Dude is one of the worst wrestlers to ever be in a mainstream promotion ever.

That said, ideally the Horsemen of the mid to late 90s should have a focus on the future. Flair and Arn should be recruiting talent that will one day be the headliners of tomorrow.

Instead of Barry, I'd bring in Malenko early as Benoit's partner. You could also bring in a new "Enforcer" that Arn can mentor on screen to someday replace him.

Thanks for the idea. I could continue let Arn do a few single matches and maybe US title on a limited scale. Then have Benoit and Dean do tv/cruisweight and tag title in a year. Cause lets face the tag division is awesome with the bigger guys at the moment.

Mongo is awesome I am not here for this Mongo slander

Windham was absolutely washed by 96 tho. He looked about 50 and he was younger than Bret

Imo bring Kanyon in to tag with Arn. The Innovator of Offense getting that Horsemen prestige and shine could be awesome.

True but in the game Barry is still decent though. Mongo is a hit a miss but looking back at his matches is funny. Anyways I still was plan on doing Mortis/Clarke vs Miller and Glacier and do a stable of 2 heels and 2 faces though in 97!!