Coming Soon

[QUOTE=TCP1][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v301/TCPinho/Main.jpg[/IMG] Coming soon...[/QUOTE] Did Fenoli make that because if he did..he totally used my idea...He better admit it as well! Not that I'm creative enough to do anything like that but he did really well and it looks awesome!

[QUOTE=Johnny Fenoli]No.... I definetly didnt make it........ and Very upset to hear that the one I did work so hard to make isnt being used....[/QUOTE] It's amazing that my idea was used even though you didn't make it. Yours was awesome anyway. It's actually a scary thought that someone is thinking the same as me!

[QUOTE=toddthebod]It's amazing that my idea was used even though you didn't make it. Yours was awesome anyway. It's actually a scary thought that someone is thinking the same as me![/QUOTE] I dont even remember your idea... Refresh me Todd. But this one looks an awful lot like the one I made as well........... Oh well, guess you can't copywrite everything on the net..........................

[QUOTE=Johnny Fenoli]I dont even remember your idea... Refresh me Todd. But this one looks an awful lot like the one I made as well........... Oh well, guess you can't copywrite everything on the net..........................[/QUOTE] Your's will be included as the main title Fenoli, this was just one that I was working on myself and wanted to tease people about the release date. I love you work Fenoli, hence why it is included. And in all honesty there is no need to be like that, it was my idea, which I asked you to bring to life, which you did in amazing fashion (Hence why it's the centrepiece). It kinda sucks that you have to get so protective man, we've been working so well as a team!

Soooo... Estimated time of release on Saturday? I mean, I'm busy Saturday anyway, so it doesn't bother me, but I feel like ramping up the excitement about this mod to as high a level as possible :-) Personally, I think TCP should give me an advance copy. Not that I deserve it - I'm just at a loose end for the new couple of days with no football on :-(

[QUOTE=James Casey]Soooo... Estimated time of release on Saturday? I mean, I'm busy Saturday anyway, so it doesn't bother me, but I feel like ramping up the excitement about this mod to as high a level as possible :-) Personally, I think TCP should give me an advance copy. Not that I deserve it - I'm just at a loose end for the new couple of days with no football on :-([/QUOTE] Tell me about it. It's like, what the hell did we do before the World Cup? I should imagine release will be around midday GMT, but then again it could be 11.59pm. I just don't know!

I want to play I want to play I want to play I want to play I want to play I want to play I want to play I want to play I want to play I want to play I want to play!!!!! I figure if I say this enouph times I will get an advanced copy. Hey TCP1, if you are done why not release it early? Not trying to be greedy or anything but this is the 4th of July weekend for the American fans and a lot of us may be out of town. I for one am in the Military so I will have to be working this weekend and may not get a chance to hit the internet. I was just hoping to get a chance to play around with it before I have to work on Sat and Sun. Please oh please! However if you cant thats totally understandable becasue it is your mod and Im just very excited about it. Thanks man!

Ditto - but imagine if he released now and something major happened on SmackDown- -except now I think of it, that's already been taped, right?- -or on some other show that has a significant impact on the game world. Better, I guess, to wait until Saturday. That way the game world begins on Saturday, too. And there's probably a bit more beta testing to be carried out over the next couple of dyas - now there's no football to distract TCP :D

could you really call the other nights switzerland V Ukraine match a distraction? More like a cure for insomnia! Still i doubt TCP will get much done come 4PM saturday. 'cos if you havent heard England have a quater-final to play - and for our american friends that means we are in the QF of the soccer bowl world series! :D J/K Seriosly though, if its not done by then i think you'll have to wait to Sunday. I only know TCP through his posting but im guessing he likes to enjoy a pint or two (or three or four) during the football!

I like a pint or eight with lunch, imagine what I'm like for the football! As for early release, I shouldn't think so. However Panix reminder that the football is on Saturday, not Sunday, has drawn me to the conclusion that it will be released before 4pm GMT. As for our American friends, July 4th is a celebration of winning a war against the British. Why in the high heavens would I do you guys a favour (That's right 'FAVOUR' spelt the correct way) I will continue testing up until release time. I might even make another alternative main picture for the game.

[QUOTE=TCP1]I like a pint or eight with lunch, imagine what I'm like for the football! As for early release, I shouldn't think so. However Panix reminder that the football is on Saturday, not Sunday, has drawn me to the conclusion that it will be released before 4pm GMT. As for our American friends, July 4th is a celebration of winning a war against the British. Why in the high heavens would I do you guys a favour (That's right 'FAVOUR' spelt the correct way) I will continue testing up until release time. I might even make another alternative main picture for the game.[/QUOTE] Hey now, no need to get all pissy because we whipped your butt:) Alright man, do it your way. Maybe Ill get a chance to play around on the internet over the weekend. It should be all quite anyway.

[QUOTE=panix04]lol, good old TCP! July 4th will be the day you can celebrate the fact that your [B]good friends and neighbours - England [/B]reached the semi-finals![/QUOTE] I'm english numbnuts! Sorry Stallion. You never know, you might not even like it... ... ... ... HAHAHAHAHA! I'm hilarious.

[QUOTE=TCP1]I'm english numbnuts! Sorry Stallion. You never know, you might not even like it... ... ... ... HAHAHAHAHA! I'm hilarious.[/QUOTE] Yea right. Dude from what Ive seen, you rival and perhapes even beat some of the best mod makers for this game ever! I am very much looking foward to playing your mod. On a bit of a side note, I DONT HAVE TO WORK THIS WEEKEND!!!! I get 4 whole days off. Yea baby Saturday cant come soon enough!!!!

[QUOTE=The Stallion]Yea right. Dude from what Ive seen, you rival and perhapes even beat some of the best mod makers for this game ever! I am very much looking foward to playing your mod. On a bit of a side note, I DONT HAVE TO WORK THIS WEEKEND!!!! I get 4 whole days off. Yea baby Saturday cant come soon enough!!!![/QUOTE] Fantastic news my friend. Now you can take in the wonder and glory that is T-FORC!!! The picture pack will likely be missing about 15-20 workers, which isn't too bad. However that probably won't be that important in the future!

Archived