Coming Soon

[QUOTE=TCP1]Fantastic news my friend. Now you can take in the wonder and glory that is T-FORC!!! The picture pack will likely be missing about 15-20 workers, which isn't too bad. However that probably won't be that important in the future![/QUOTE] You do have all the pics for my MMA guys correct? I sent it with my latest update to you.

[QUOTE=TCP1]Your's will be included as the main title Fenoli, this was just one that I was working on myself and wanted to tease people about the release date. I love you work Fenoli, hence why it is included. And in all honesty there is no need to be like that, it was my idea, which I asked you to bring to life, which you did in amazing fashion (Hence why it's the centrepiece). It kinda sucks that you have to get so protective man, we've been working so well as a team![/QUOTE] You're right, the general idea for the main screen was your ideas. Sorry if I came off rudely. I'm just in a horrible mood as of late, since I got laid off. Just when I got cleared to go back to work and my schedule to ship out. They tell me that I'm no longer needed. I do apologize TCP.

[QUOTE=panix04]the comment about the 4th of july wasnt aimed at you TCP! And on the subject of Johnny Fenoli, i think he should be given a royal pardon!... ....all hail king Fenoli![/QUOTE] Agreed. All Hail the King!

[QUOTE=TCP1]Fantastic news my friend. Now you can take in the wonder and glory that is T-FORC!!! The picture pack will likely be missing about 15-20 workers, which isn't too bad. However that probably won't be that important in the future![/QUOTE] Why wont that be important. Do you have a little something up your sleve.

[QUOTE=Johnny Fenoli]Thanks for the cheer up Panix and TCP... Ive been really down the last several days... As you may have noticed from my lack of posting. I worked for an offshore oil company for a year now. They apparently didnt believe I shouldve been off work for so long... **** Em....[/QUOTE] That sucks dude. Lets hope things work out for you brother. Untill then, All Hail The King!!!:)

[QUOTE=TCP1]Fantastic news my friend. Now you can take in the wonder and glory that is T-FORC!!! The picture pack will likely be missing about 15-20 workers, which isn't too bad. However that probably won't be that important in the future![/QUOTE] What pics are you missing?

Archived