Being able to filter by home region and/or game area in the matchmaking screen

Being able to filter fighters directly from the matchmaking screen is great and helps a ton with matchmaking, especially with bigger companies (I'm currently at 770 fighters in my current game. UFC, eat your heart out.) Personally, my first step when booking any new show is to filter out all currently available fighters from that region, and start building from there.

Having said that, would it be possible to expand on the feature and be able to search fighters by home region and/or current game area in the matchmaking search itself, and not just fighters from the specific home region the event is taking place?

Being able to filter by home region would help in booking fighters from a general geographic region. I'll use the US as an example since it's the only game area broken down into 50 regions in-game, but let's say I'm running a Massachussetts show and want to stock it with New England fighters, which is pretty typical and common real world, then the ability to filter fighters not just from MA but from CT, ME, RI, VT, etc. as well would help tremendously.

Being able to filter by game area would help in a similar way, obviously, but given the lack of non-US home regions I'd imagine it'd be a more useful option for non-US shows. IE: would be great to look up all Australia/NZ-based fighters in one go rather than just New South Wales-based fighters for my Sydney show, or all Japan-based fighters rather than just Kanto-based fighters for my Tokyo show, etc.

As of now, the only options are to scroll through all available fighters to see their home region, or cycle back and forth between the roster page and the matchmaking page in order to be able to filter out fighters by region/game area and then book them, both of which are less than ideal and super time consuming.