The Best Match Pack Ever!

I just made a nice match pack that is an update of the one that comes with T-Zone. If anyone wants it, you'll have to find someone to host it for me or give me your e-mail because I can't do it myself! Here are some of the inventive matches that are included: [I][B]Parking Lot Brawl[/B][/I] - Any group of people battle in a parking lot. Pretty simple... [I][B]King of the Hill[/B][/I] - A souped up Scaffold match where 2 opponents (or more) battle on a mountain-like set. The last man on the mountain wins! [I][B]Backstage Rumble[/B][/I] - A hardcore Battle Royal! 10-20 men fight backstage hoping to be the winner! [I][B]Tag Team Elimination Chamber[/B][/I] - Inspired by Smackdown! vs. RAW, eiter 2 teams of 3 or 3 teams of 2 battle inside a steel chamber! [I][B]The Doomsday Special[/B][/I] - Elimination Chamber + TLC + Ultimate X + Barbed Wire = AWESOME! [I][B]The Money In The Bank Match[/B][/I] - A simple 6-way Ladder match. If you have the ability to host files, please allow me to send this file to you so you can. Otherwise, and until then, please post your e-mail and I will send this to you. BTW, I'm taking any suggestions for more matches!

[QUOTE=mjdgoldeneye]I just made a nice match pack that is an update of the one that comes with T-Zone. If anyone wants it, you'll have to find someone to host it for me or give me your e-mail because I can't do it myself! Here are some of the inventive matches that are included: [I][B]Parking Lot Brawl[/B][/I] - Any group of people battle in a parking lot. Pretty simple... [I][B]King of the Hill[/B][/I] - A souped up Scaffold match where 2 opponents (or more) battle on a mountain-like set. The last man on the mountain wins! [I][B]Backstage Rumble[/B][/I] - A hardcore Battle Royal! 10-20 men fight backstage hoping to be the winner! [I][B]Tag Team Elimination Chamber[/B][/I] - Inspired by Smackdown! vs. RAW, eiter 2 teams of 3 or 3 teams of 2 battle inside a steel chamber! [I][B]The Doomsday Special[/B][/I] - Elimination Chamber + TLC + Ultimate X + Barbed Wire = AWESOME! [I][B]The Money In The Bank Match[/B][/I] - A simple 6-way Ladder match. If you have the ability to host files, please allow me to send this file to you so you can. Otherwise, and until then, please post your e-mail and I will send this to you. BTW, I'm taking any suggestions for more matches![/QUOTE] nice selection you have there but i have already created the MITB match and something similar to a backstage rumble. I never thought about doing a tag team elimination chamber i might create that later and try it out.

[QUOTE=James Casey]You might want to add War Games to the mix as well - although it'd have to just be 4v4 Cage. Submission only as well, I think.[/QUOTE] Wouldn't War Games be more like KO only in a cell? I never really saw one... Either way, good idea... [QUOTE=bmmay1978] You might add King of the Mountain as well.[/QUOTE] I meant to, but it's difficult to simulate. There are too many things involved in the match that make it nearly impossible for it to be done. For example, how do I make a worker "eligible" to win? I'm still accepting ideas for matches. I'm also waiting for someone to host the file for me!

I added a Tag Team Ellimination Chamber to my game files, the only thing I did different though was mine was 4 teams of 2 with the match starting with one member of each team in the ring and every x amount of minutes a random 2nd teammate was entered in.... that was how I wrote it for my diary anyway. :) Good job, can't wait to download it!

Click [URL="http://www.s90120014.onlinehome.us/files/tew/MJDMatchFile.zip"]here[/URL] to directly download the file. Just unzip the file and paste the match.tew file into whichever database you want to use it in. Remember to back up the current match.tew you are replacing in case you want to switch back.

Cool! Thanks alot! I just downloaded it and made sure it was clean from all viruses/checked if it worked. All is well! Get it while it's hot! BTW, if anyone has any ideas on variations of what I have or other types of matches, post the stats of them and I'll put 'em in!

I have an Idea for the Garbage/Hardcore fan. I am using it in Gatorbait's World of Wrestling dynasty. It is a match with any amount of people. It is a parking lot brawl INSIDE of a Steel Cage, on top of a steel cell. Any weapons aloud, the only way to win is get to the bottom Cell and pin your opponent there, but the only way to get to the bottom cell is to THROW your opponent through the top of it.

[QUOTE=NickC13573]I have an Idea for the Garbage/Hardcore fan. I am using it in Gatorbait's World of Wrestling dynasty. It is a match with any amount of people. It is a parking lot brawl INSIDE of a Steel Cage, on top of a steel cell. Any weapons aloud, the only way to win is get to the bottom Cell and pin your opponent there, but the only way to get to the bottom cell is to THROW your opponent through the top of it.[/QUOTE] Wow... That's chaotic... So, it would kinda look like a big, 3D H? Ex. | | | | -------- | | | | Hmm... I'm guessing the set up would be Steel Cell, Steel Cage, Parking lot? Good idea, I'll add it...

Archived