Deleting workers

I was wondering if there is there any way to delete uncontracted workers from a database, either in-game or from the main editor? I've been running a game for 3 years now, and my load times are really long due to the amount of workers the game has to process day to day. I was looking around the main editor, but outside of manually deleting thousands of workers, I couldn't see an easier way. Any help/solution would definitely be appreciated.

It would be nice to be able to delete a workers in a save game though.

Say you playing a game but theirs a few talents needed to be added but then one of the talents you added was already in the game but under a different name or you accidentally added someone that you didn't want to.?!

OR

In different real world mod everyone have certain wrestlers under different names like their character name or real name. As you playing the game you realize their duplicates in the game it would be nice to be able to delete that worker instead of turning the save into a mod or staring completely over. Just because you didn't catch it during the edit before you starting playing the game.

OR

Like you said I enjoy theWho mod but it has a lot of talents which is fine. Again it would be nice to be able to delete talents cause of their age or after playing the mod for a bit you realize you don't know some of the talents from the other countries and have not been sign. Why not delete them.

If you can delete angles and matches then workers should be allowed or at least option do something with duplicates or on use workers.