How do you imagine this finisher?

This is a thread that I've been looking forward to do for a couple of days, and I think that would be pretty fun to imagine.

Movements like the Huggins Kiss, the Hawaiian Crush, the Ammo Dump, the Standing Hot Shot, and the awesomely named I am Cougar, Hear Me Roar. All of them sounds like awesome names for finishers, but, have you ever wondered what the finishers would be like?

I made this thread to give an emphasis on how they would look like in your head, how would you imagine these wrestlers making their finishing moves.

A hot shot is when you do a flap jack to your opponent and their neck lands on the top rope. Stunning Steve Austin called it the Stun Gun

What he said. I am Cougar, Hear Me Roar. Obviously a woman's finisher. I would totally mark out if all she does is give out a loud war cry and the opponent just collapses. It would definitely require a worker with a very loud voice/scream.

Huggins Kiss- The trademark finisher of "Teen Idol" Freddy Huggins, it is a Super Kick.

Hawaiian Crush - The trademark finisher of Ekuma, it is a Spinebuster.

Ammo Dump- The trademark finisher of Human Arsenal, it is a Sit-Out Double Underhook Facebuster.

I am Cougar, Hear Me Roar - A trademark finisher of Masked Cougar, he lifts the opponent onto the second turnbuckle, grabs their head, and takes them down with a leaping Face Crusher.

Tune Up The Sunshine Band - The trademark finisher of KC Glenn, it is a Falling Side Slam.

^ These are what these moves are according to WreSpi -- which is usually where I go for moves at first. If the move isn't in there, I make a determination, otherwise I try to stick to what is "canon" in the universe.

What he said. I am Cougar, Hear Me Roar. Obviously a woman's finisher. I would totally mark out if all she does is give out a loud war cry and the opponent just collapses. It would definitely require a worker with a very loud voice/scream.

The Cougar finisher is Masked Cougar's move, not a woman's :p

Ammo Dump sounds like a Vertebreaker to me.

I hear Ammo Dump and I think Tiger Driver.

I know Historian already said what the canon explanation of Ammo Dump is, but I always assumed it was the FU/Attitude Adjustment, Cena's finisher.

I promise I knew this and just completely forgot. What a silly person I am.

sk5eNT5.jpg

G Force's Vomit Comet- A twisting moonsault press

Axl Grease's Rock 'n' Roll Death- A jumping facebuster

Alessandro Giordano's Roman Holiday- A full nelson slam

Notorious F.R.E.A.K.'s Freak Out- A jumping reverse STO

JOJI's Joji Miracle Explosion- A phoenix splash

Yuta Isono's Isono Face Melter- A running codebreaker

Fuyuko Higa's Higa Green Driver- An emerald flowsion

Eve Grunge's Violet Dream- An arm trap dragon sleeper

And now I have to do a Vickie Guerrero mega push save. You made this happen.

<p>I've always thought the Proton Lock was the sharpshooter but apparently its not. It makes sense to me that Greg Gauge is Bret and Matt is Owen because Owen was successful in NJPW like Matt was successful in GCG.</p><p> </p><p>

And MAW is like Stampede. I know that Sam Keith is suppose to more legendary then Stu was but it makes so much sense to me that the Gauge Bros. are the Harts.</p><p> </p><p>

I guess you could compare Sam to Ric Flair but what does that make Greg? Charlotte and Matt is David Flair?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BigINMoldova" data-cite="BigINMoldova" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="53998" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I've always thought the Proton Lock was the sharpshooter but apparently its not. It makes sense to me that Greg Gauge is Bret and Matt is Owen because Owen was successful in NJPW like Matt was successful in GCG.<p> </p><p> And MAW is like Stampede. I know that Sam Keith is suppose to more legendary then Stu was but it makes so much sense to me that the Gauge Bros. are the Harts.</p><p> </p><p> I guess you could compare Sam to Ric Flair but what does that make Greg? Charlotte and Matt is David Flair?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> The Proton Lock is the Muta Lock and I think the Stone family is clearly supposed to be a riff off of the Hart Family stylistically and all of the family (except Edd) worked there for almost their whole career. Duane did have a run in Japan.</p><p> </p><p> I don't think the Keiths have a real parallel -- at least not to me -- but I love them.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BigINMoldova" data-cite="BigINMoldova" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="53998" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I've always thought the Proton Lock was the sharpshooter but apparently its not. It makes sense to me that Greg Gauge is Bret and Matt is Owen because Owen was successful in NJPW like Matt was successful in GCG.<p> </p><p> And MAW is like Stampede. I know that Sam Keith is suppose to more legendary then Stu was but it makes so much sense to me that the Gauge Bros. are the Harts.</p><p> </p><p> I guess you could compare Sam to Ric Flair but what does that make Greg? Charlotte and Matt is David Flair?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The twins have no real world parallel at all. Not every worker has a real world influence.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="53998" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The twins have no real world parallel at all.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Matthew Keith is giving me strong vibes of Kenny Omega, ngl.</p>