Who should be in charge of TNA/Impact??!!

Who should be in charge of TNA/Impact as an owner or booker standpoint??!!

When I play a new mod I normally play as TNA/Impact depending on the era.

I end up mostly being Dixie Carter as the owner which would also make her the booker. Or unless I pick someone as the booker and Dixie is the owner. Depending on the era or the year you start the game. It just doesn't feel right even if she started to have an on screen appearance in late 2000 and early 2010's.!!

Obviously Jerry Jarret would be a decent choice between 2002-2005 or even Dusty Rhodes before leaving to join WWE again. Jeff Jarrett could be a another decent choice but if only he wasn't a wrestler too!!

So who do you guys think is the best to start an AI game or player game for TNA/Impact.??!!!

As the Owner

Jerry Jarrett from 2002 to 2005

Jeff Jarrett from 2002 to 2015

Dixie Carter from 2002 to 2016

Jim Cornette 2006 to 2009***

Billy Corgan from 2016 to 2016

Anthem Wrestling 2017 to present

Paul Heyman He left WWE after December 2006 so he could easily been hired by TNA/Impact at some point. Also supposedly he might've took the job before the whole Hogan & Eric thing in 2010.

Should I create someone else ??

As the booker role

Bruce Prichard 2010 to 2013 & 2017

Ed Ferrara 2002 & 2009 to 2010

Vince Russo 2002 to 2004 & 2006 to 2012 & 2013 to 2014

Jeff Jarrett 2002 to 2014

Jeremy Borash 2002 to 2018

Glenn Gilbertti 2002 to 2004 & 2007 to present ??**

Dusty Rhodes 2003 to 2005

Dutch Mantel 2003 to 2009

Scott D'Amore 2003 to 2010 & 2017 to present

Jim Cornette 2006 to 2009

Hulk Hogan 2009 to 2013

Eric Bischoff 2010 to 2014

Dave Lagana ??

Matt Conway ??

Possibility

Paul Heyman He left WWE after December 2006 so he could easily been hired by TNA/Impact at some point. Also supposedly he might've took the job before the whole Hogan & Eric thing in 2010.

Should I create someone else ??

It's tricky who to decide and when to make it real!!

I know in some AEW mod TK is the owner while Cody is the booker.

I feel like their should be more options besides an Owner or Booker.

I think EWR had a thing that you had to hire a certain staff to particular area or something.

Imagine having to hire a right road agent that only does main event matches or like Dutch & TJ Wilson & Fit Finley always work with the women wrestlers.??!!

Why not have Jeff Jarrett as the booker? Why does it matter that he was also a wrestler?

You could also go with Vince Russo as he was writing their shows.

It depends how long you might be playing the game. If its by AI obviously it doesn't matter. If your Jarrett but want to join another company or whatever then your stuck as Jarrett.!!

That's why I was being curious on this post. I wasn't sure if anyone has seen an increase of a wrestler being as the booker putting themselves in the main event or anything?!!

Russo is also a fine choice depending on the year you are playing. Again if you want to be Russo throughout the playing time.

I stated that I'm normally play as Dixie but then if I want to do another company with the game I'm in then I'm stuck as dixie. If I turm the save into a new game and start over as someone else.

I just wanted some good idea of the best person to play as long term or until I get tired of playing or go bankrupt!!

You do not have to turn a save into a new database to go to another company if ya get bored as Jarrett or Dixie or Russo in charge of TNA. Just simply create a new user character as anybody else and start the new company or book another company. I did it in a 1987 save in tew13, started unemployed as Rupert Murdoch and simmed until Ted Turner debuted, became Turner and opened WCW as a standalone company then just had my other user character leave the game. He then was just an AI avatar unemployed as if it never happened.

You do not have to turn a save into a new database to go to another company if ya get bored as Jarrett or Dixie or Russo in charge of TNA. Just simply create a new user character as anybody else and start the new company or book another company. I did it in a 1987 save in tew13, started unemployed as Rupert Murdoch and simmed until Ted Turner debuted, became Turner and opened WCW as a standalone company then just had my other user character leave the game. He then was just an AI avatar unemployed as if it never happened.

ok thanks so much for the input. At the moment I'm trying to fix my 2006 era as TNA before I start the game. I found too many duplicates and I wasn't feeling it as Dixie.

So that's why I made this post to get anyone opinion on this matter.