The Death of WCW?

Yeah my mistake. The three way dance thing, I changed at the last second to try and procreate Kanyon as somewhat of a lucky weasal character. The Vader/Vicious match was initially not supposed to be a cage match, but I thought it'd play out better in a cage with two limited monsters so to speak. And the Flair/Douglas match was played out in TEW as a Sadistic Madness match, it was my poor writing that misportrayed the match here. The gimmicks to the matches weren't overly important to the outcome of the stories thankfully, but yeah, my error. Good pick up Duff.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
... [QUOTE][B][U]WCW Sign Three Rookies[/U][/B] A [URL="http://www.dingdongmmkay.com"]www.wrestlingisgoodmmkay.com[/URL] Excluse By [EMAIL="poontangmmkay@wrestlingisgoodmmkay.com"]Dick N. Cider[/EMAIL] In an exclusive break through story, we can officially announce that World Championship Wrestling has signed three rookies viewed by wrestling insiders as having the "star quality" needed to make a name for themselves in the long term. The three rookies are:- [B][U]Dave Bautista[/U][/B] [IMG]http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/b/batista/08.jpg[/IMG] [B]Hometown[/B] Restin, Virginia [B]Height[/B] 6'5" [B]Weight[/B] 317lbs [B]Trained By[/B] Wild Samoan "Afa" [B][U]Randy Orton[/U][/B] [IMG]http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/r/randyorton/17.jpg[/IMG] [B]Hometown[/B] St Louis, MO [B]Height[/B] 6'5" [B]Weight[/B] 265lbs [B]Trained By[/B] South Broadway Athletic Club, OVW Wrestling School [B]Misc[/B] Son of former NWA and WWF superstar "Cowboy" Bob Orton Jr, grandson of Bob Orton Sr [B][U]Samoa Joe[/U][/B] [IMG]http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/s/samoajoe/08.jpg[/IMG] [B]Hometown[/B] Orange County, California [B]Height[/B] 6'3" [B]Weight[/B] 280lbs [B]Trained By[/B] UIWA West Coast Dojo All three will be available to debut at Thunder, Week Four, January 2001. No word has come from WCW as to how these athletes will be used at this stage. This completes a large overhaul of the WCW roster, which has seen in the past three weeks the arrival of "The King of Old School" Steve Corino, Vader, and the departure of names such as Glacier, "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan, Madusa, "Das Wunderkind" Alex Wright, Meng and the Harris Brothers.[/quote]

... [QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://www.rajahwwf.com/images/rajahdotcom.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][U][CENTER][IMG]http://www.100megsfree4.com/wiawrestling/graphics/THNDRLOG.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/U][/B] Rajah.com can reveal some of the matches scheduled for the week 3, January 2001 edition of Thunder, coming out of the Richmond Coliseum, Virginia. They are as follows:- [LIST] [*]The WCW World Heavyweight Tag Team Championship will be on the line in a four corners tag match featuring defending champions Perfect Event (Shawn Stasiak and Chuck Palumbo) v The New North South Connection (Steve Corino and Lance Storm) v The Filthy Animals (Billy Kidman and Konna) v The Mamalukes (Johnny the Bull and Big Vito) [*]"The Chosen One" Jeff Jarrett and "The Franchise" Shane Douglas will go head to head with Sting and Rey Mysterio Jr in tag team action [*]Former WCW World Heavyweight Champion Big Poppa Pump will battle brother "Dog Faced Gremlin" Rick Steiner for a shot at Booker T in a non title match later in main event [*]Goldberg will face Kanyon [*]"Big Sexy" Kevin Nash will team with "The Master and Ruler of the World" Sid Vicious v Diamond Dallas Page and Vader [*]"That 70's Guy" Mike Awesome will face AJ Styles [*]Chavo Guerrero Jr will defend his WCW Cruiserweight Championship against "Sugar" Shane Helms [*]United States Champion Sean O'Haire will defend his title against Dustin Rhodes [*]Plus plenty more [/LIST] [/QUOTE] Predictions welcome

[B][U][CENTER][IMG]http://www.100megsfree4.com/wiawrestling/graphics/THNDRLOG.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/U][/B] [B][U]WCW Thunder, live on TBS from the Richmond Coliseum, Virginia[/U][/B] [B][U]WCW Cruiserweight Championship Chavo Guerrero Jr (c) v "Sugar" Shane Helms[/U][/B] [QUOTE]What do you expect when you cross Chavo Guerrero Jr and "Sugar" Shane Helms? A well worked fast paced high flying match, and that is precisely what the two cruiserweight juggernaughts delivered. What you might not expect is Shane Helms to hit the Vertebreaker for the win... which is exactly what did happen, crowning Helms the new WCW Cruiserweight Champion![/QUOTE] C [B][U]"The Master and Ruler of the World" makes the save[/U][/B] [QUOTE]Backstage, our cameras catch Diamond Dallas Page and Vader beating a bloodied "Big Sexy" Kevin Nash. From nowhere though, Sid Vicious comes running into shot to scare off Page and Vader. "Vicious, Nash, you love me, you hate, but one thing's for sure, you'll never forget me," screams Page as he cowers off in the distance.[/QUOTE] B- [B][U]WCW United States Championship Sean O'Haire v Dustin Rhodes[/U][/B] [QUOTE]A slow, methodical match. Two big guys, without a whole heap of speed went toe to toe, blow for blow. Finally, O'Haire managed to wind Rhodes down, show some second wind to get to the turnbuckle and hit the Seanton Bomb for the win.[/QUOTE] C+ [B][U]Disco Inferno and "That 70's Guy" Mike Awesome taunt Rhodes and O'Haire[/U][/B] [QUOTE]At the top of the ramp stands both Awesome and Inferno. "Cut the music.." "But Mike, I was going to disco jive?" "Yeah yeah... what we're both here to say is, that was pathetic." "Pathetic." "That was lame." "Lame." "That was not Awesome." "Not Awesome." "That was not groovin', that was not discoin', and me and the Disco here both know a thing or two about getting your groove on." "Getting your groove on." "And Disco and I both know we'd make better Canadian Champions." "Better Canadian Champions." "And we'd..." "Canadian Champions?" "Canadian Champions." "Hold up. Hold up. Canadian Champions?" "Yeah? What's your point? I thought you were going down on this?" "Going down on this! What? What? Damn Mike, this is not Awesome." "Canada is better than the United States." "What?" "Yeah, you heard me. And so did you two..." With that, Mike Awesome drops the microphone, picks up Disco Inferno, and Awesome Bombs him through the stage!!! "Let that be a lesson to you Disco. I have a suggestion, at Nitro, four corners match, for the Canadian Championship. Awesome, Disco "Awesome Bombed" Inferno, Sean O'Haire and Dustin Rhodes, who'll all join the Mile High club thanks to Mike Awesome... I mean, you know, be up a Mile High before I Power Bomb you... Forget it!! Dudes, chill, at Nitro, you're in for a hellabalooza knock down drag 'em out beating courtesy of that 70's Guy. And how about a little trial tonight for the Canadian 70's Guy... anyone who's ready, I'm warmed up, lets go!"[/QUOTE] C- [B][U]"That 70's Guy" Mike Awesome v AJ Styles[/U][/B] [QUOTE]AJ Styles duly did the job for Mike Awesome, with the big powerhouse winning in a dominant display, finishing Styles off with the Awesome Bomb.[/QUOTE] C [B][U]The New North South Connection Speak Out[/U][/B] [QUOTE]Backstage, Mean Gene Okerland catches up with Steve Corino and Lance Storm, the New North South Connection. "Alright fans, I'm back here with the New North South Connection, Steve Corino and Lance Storm who debuted at Sin and tonight have a chance to claim World Tag Team gold in a four corners match. Lance Storm..." "If I may be serious for a minute, tonight is about perfection. Tonight is about capping off a meteoric rise to the top. Tonight is about basic wrestling skill. Myself and Steve here will be crowned the new WCW World Tag Team Champions... because I'm from Calgary, Alberta, Canada... and if I may, don't blame Canada, blame yourselves." "That's right Lance. Tonight the King of Old School Steve Corino gets to tag with Canada's greatest athlete Lance Storm to collectively become the greatest tag team combination in the history of this sport, if we aren't already. But enough has been said, old school means less words, and more actions, so come on Lance, lets get serious for a minute or two!"[/QUOTE] C+ [B][U]WCW World Heavyweight Tag Team Championships The Perfect Event (Chuck Palumbo and Shawn Stasiak) (c) v The Mamalukes (Johnny the Bull and Big Vito) v The Filthy Animals (Billy Kidman and Konnan) v The New North South Connection (Steve Corino and Lance Storm)[/U][/B] [QUOTE]A frenetic affair, with guys like Kidman, Storm and co who are willing to tear up the ring for these fans. After ten minutes of even action, save for a fair share of dominance from "The King of Old School" Steve Corino, Big Vito came into the ring after Corino hit the Corino Driver on Stasiak and drop kicked him to the head in a classic old school attack. The ring fulled with wrestlers, but Chuck Palumbo rolled Stasiak on top of Corino for the sneak pinfall and the retention of their WCW World Heavyweight Tag Team Championships![/QUOTE] C+ [B][U]The World Champion speaks out[/U][/B] [QUOTE]"Alright guys, I have back here with me the World Heavyweight Champion, Booker T." "You know Mean Gene, playa, they spoke about how Booker T couldn't beat the Genetic Freak at Sin. They spoke in the past about how Harlem Heat couldn't beat this team, or that team. And you know what player? Do you know which sucka is now the most coveted WCW Champion of all time? Not meaning to dis legends like Ric Flair or Sting, believe it or not player, it's Booker T. And you know why? I bleed, I sweat, I cry for WCW dawg. At Sin, I did all those. I bled and I sweat like a wounded stuck pig sucka. And then later on, I cried when the enormity of the beauty of this big gold belt finally dawned on me dawg. Everyone said Booker T can't do this, Booker T can't do that, Big Poppa Pump is too strong player, well I showed them yet again that a man can defy the odds and can be successful. I read the magazines now Gene, and I see comparisons between me and Junkyard Dog and the Big Cat Ernie Ladd and the likes, dawg, about my impact with the African American community. Player, no matter your background, dreams can come true, and mine did again at Sin. Don't hate the player, hate the game!"[/QUOTE] A [B][U]Goldberg and Kanyon have an altercation[/U][/B] [QUOTE]Backstage, Goldberg is shown turning around from the drink cooler, and accidentally walking into an oblivious "Positively" Kanyon. The two men stare each down, Kanyon more in trepidation, Goldberg remembering the cowardly contrivement brought on by Kanyon to try and spark Goldberg to attack Sting. After a a heated shoulder to shoulder confrontation, Kanyon piped up. "Who better dan Kanyon? Not you." Goldberg chuckled. "You're Next!" Goldberg stepped back, and got into Spear pose, but Ric Flair and Sting both came around the corner to restrain him just in the knick of time. "WOOO!!! Goldberg, by god man, I thought you were about to put Kanyon through the wall there. I've got an idea... WOOO!!! How about you Kanyon run to the ring, and we'll restrain Bill for a second or two and you can try and get away from him in the squared circle.." "That's right Kanyon... It's....SHOWTIME!"[/QUOTE] B+ [B][U]"Positively" Kanyon v Goldberg[/U][/B] [QUOTE]The match was a total domination for Bill Goldberg, but everytime he went to spike Kanyon with the spear, Kanyon outsmarted him and moved. Finally, Goldberg went one step too far into the turnbuckle, he rebounded groggily into... THE KANYON CUTTER!!!! He covered...1..2...3!!! WHAT AN UPSET!!![/QUOTE] B+ [B][U]Jarrett and Douglas allign again[/U][/B] [QUOTE]Backstage, "The Franchise" Shane Douglas went into the "Chosen One" Jeff Jarrett's locker room. "What do you want, slapnut?" "I forgive you." "What?" "I forgive you." "Forgive me for what slapnut, I have all the stroke around this place." "Alright, let's cut the cr@p. We don't exactly see eye to eye, don't say I didn't try, but tonight, you "The Chosen One" Jeff Jarrett, and "The Franchise" Shane Douglas have got Rey Mysterio Jr and Sting... next." "We don't need to be friends to win Shane, I have all the stroke around this place after all. So why don't you choke on that, slapnut."[/QUOTE] B [B][U]Big Poppa Pump interview[/U][/B] [QUOTE]"Tonight ladies and gentlemen, next, Big Poppa Pump will face his brother, the "Dog Faced Gremlin" Rick Steiner for a shot at the World Heavyweight Champion, in a non title match, Booker T tonight at Thunder." "You know what Gene? The whole family knows it, Rick knows it, I know it, all the freaks know it, I'm the Genetic Freak, Freakzilla, is the best of the Steiner clan. Rick, he was always the little runt. The little... Dog if you will. Tonight, I will show why gold is thicker than blood when I beat Rick in the centre of the squared circle... Holla, if you hear me."[/QUOTE] A [B][U]"Dog Faced Gremlin" Rick Steiner v Big Poppa Pump[/U][/B] [QUOTE]The two men circled in the ring for a minute or so, with Rick looking a bit uneasy about the whole thing. Eventually though, both men got it on, hitting their variety of suplexes. Finally though, Bischoff was able to hand Pump the lead equaliser with the referee distracted he busted Rick open to collect the win, showing just how malicious Poppa Pump is when it comes to success.[/QUOTE] B [B][U]"Big Sexy" Kevin Nash and "The Master and Ruler of the World" Sid Vicious v Diamond Dallas Page and Vader[/U][/B] [QUOTE]The two former InSiders were supposed to lock horns early, before Page tagged in Vader before a blow could be hit. Vader cornered off Nash, and the only time Page got in the ring was for a quick attack when Nash was defenseless. Eventually Nash made the hot tag to Vicious who cleared house, but eventually he ran into a Diamond Cutter from DDP the illegal man, Vader was rolled onto Vicious for the pinfall. Nash chased DDP from the ring to the backstage area.[/QUOTE] B+ [B][U]Tag Video[/U][/B] [QUOTE]A video was played highlighting the fact that both the tag partners, Mysterio Jr and Sting, and Jarrett and Douglas had at Nitro a bitter moment with their partner.. Mysterio Jr beat Sting in a singles match, and Jeff Jarrett guitarred Shane Douglas.[/QUOTE] B [B][U]Rey Mysterio Jr and Sting v "The Chosen One" Jeff Jarrett and "The Franchise" Shane Douglas[/U][/B] [QUOTE]A long drawn out match, the longest on the card tonight with Jarrett and Douglas controlling the match for the most part. Eventually, Douglas hit the Franchiser on Sting, but Sting got his foot to the rope. Miraculously, after a minute or two of struggle, Sting got the hot tag to Mysterio Jr, who cleared house with his array of high flying moves. Eventually he isolated Douglas, hit the Springboard Rana while Sting and Jarrett battled it on the floor, to get the pinfall![/QUOTE] B [B][U]Big Poppa Pump/Booker T video[/U][/B] [QUOTE]A video was shown replaying again the amazing scenes from Sin, where Booker T defied all the odds in the world to win the WCW World Heavyweight Championship off Big Poppa Pump with an incredulous last ditch effort.[/QUOTE] B+ [B][U]Booker T v Big Poppa Pump[/U][/B] [QUOTE]An even match, Booker T was able to run the Genetic Freak around the ring for a period, and Big Poppa Pump likewise was able to restrain the Champion with a succession of pinpoint suplexes. Booker T went for the Book-End, but Big Poppa Pump kicked him off... and then hit HIS OWN BOOK-END! 1...2...3!!! Big Poppa Pump wins.[/QUOTE] A Att: 9598 899,134 viewers on TBS SmackDown! got 2,308,544 viewers for a B show in front of 21,792 at the Maple Leaf Gardens in Ontario

Another great show and i like how you are putting some of the younger guys over the more established vets. I also like you bringing in Batista, Orton and Joe (not a big Batista fan but Orton and Joe could be your future, especially Joe) to futher establish the new youth of WCW. A also like how you brought Big Poppa Pump right back into the Title race with a non-title victory over Booker T. Great Thunder and great job!

[QUOTE][B][U][CENTER][IMG]http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/layout/topcenter.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/U][/B] Obsessedwithwrestling.com can reveal what plan's World Championship Wrestling has in store for the upcoming edition of Monday Nitro. The indications we have reveal's that the following matches are lined up:- [LIST] [*]Kevin Nash, Booker T and Rey Mysterio Jr v Diamond Dallas Page, Big Poppa Pump and Jeff Jarrett [*]Ric Flair v Chris Kanyon [*]Bill Goldberg and Sid Vicious v Vader and Shane Douglas [*]Sting v Mike Sanders [*]The United States Championship will be defended by Sean O'Haire in a four way match against Mike Awesome, Disco Inferno and Dustin Rhodes [*]Shane Helms will defend his Cruiserweight Championship v Chavo Guerrero Jr [*]Rick Steiner will defend his Hardcore Championship against Bam Bam Bigelow [*]The World Heavyweight Tag Team Championships will be on the line between the Perfect Event and the Filthy Animals pairing of Konnan and Kidman [*]The New North South Connection will face up against KroniK [/LIST] It is expected that any wrestler who makes a pinfall in the main event six man tag match will get a World Heavyweight Championship match against Booker T at Greed. If Booker T makes the pinfall, he can select an opponent out of Kanyon, Big Poppa Pump and Diamond Dallas Page. The three new signings, Dave Bautista, Randy Orton and Samoa Joe are not scheduled to appear as they still each hold committments elsewhere. It has not been revealed yet how these three wrestlers will be used, although it is expected Bautista and Orton will form a tag team. It is rumoured Samoa Joe may be paired off with a yet to be announced wrestler, either from the current roster or one they are looking to acquire from another major promotion. News has run wild over who this mystery person is, from Edge and Christian who both are apparently bewildered by their lack of pushes yet in the WWF, to the Big Show who some suggest hasn't completely slotted into yet to the WWF way of life. We will keep you updated on any developments as they happen.[/QUOTE] ... Predictions welcome PS: Late change to the show due to an advanced booking error GRRRR

[QUOTE=Mtm2k6]Lmao can't believe Kanyon won![/QUOTE] Kanyon rocked in my book. I think when you look back at WCW's last few years you look back at missed opportunities - not only poor nonsensical booking like Hulk Hogan pinning Ric Flair to win a four corners strap match, or politics backstage with the "boys", but also wrestlers who were never properly used. You hear of Guerrero, Jericho, Benoit, Malenko, Raven, The Giant who by now had all gotten away so to speak, but there was also the likes of Shane Douglas, Chris Kanyon and Rey Mysterio Jr who were all very much still there and misused at this stage. Goldberg in my eyes was overpushed and his overpush was at the detriment of anyone he faced, squashing them. Guys like Kanyon etc. fell by the wayside for his monster push. In comparison, Bobby Lashley is receiving a similar push, but its much more credible, the matches are open, there is a chance for competition. People can still tune in to those matches and think there's a chance Lashley's going to get beaten. With WCW, you knew what was going to happen, so why not tune out for five minutes to Raw? [QUOTE=The Ego]Loving the new WCW Rookies! Great Homework with the pics aswell bud. Im enjoying this. I hope youll be kind enuff to have a read of mine too.[/QUOTE] Thanks for that. I'll be sure to stop by and have a look. Anything with Bret Hart at the helm is a surefire winner in my book. [QUOTE=The Stallion]Another great show and i like how you are putting some of the younger guys over the more established vets. I also like you bringing in Batista, Orton and Joe (not a big Batista fan but Orton and Joe could be your future, especially Joe) to futher establish the new youth of WCW. A also like how you brought Big Poppa Pump right back into the Title race with a non-title victory over Booker T. Great Thunder and great job![/quote] Thank you. I think WCW towards the end never really established a long running fued at the top, if you know what I mean? I mean, in my eyes, the NWA through the Mid Atlantic etc. was massively hot when Ric Flair had long fueds with Dusty Rhodes and Harley Race - of course, we didn't get the NWA down in New Zealand televised when I was young, but I've read about it and it has a kind of romance to it. I can't confirm though thats what's going to happen, you have to tune into find out ;) On the new three guys, they're going to have to be wiened in slowly unfortunately due to their very poor overness. Perhaps teaming them with veteran workers for a while while they establish their own credibility may be the way to go.

[B][CENTER][IMG]http://steveswrestling.com/logos/wcw/nitrologo2.jpg[/IMG] [U]WCW Monday Nitro, January 2001 Week 4 Monday 1, live from the Mobile Civic Center, Mobile, Alabama on TNT[/U][/CENTER][/B] [B][U]"Big Sexy" down and out?[/U][/B] [QUOTE]As the pyros go off, the cameras pan to the commentary position with Tony Schiavone, "Mean" Gene Okerland, and "The Living Legend" Larry Zbysko. TS: "Welcome to Nitro, from Mobile, Alabama! I'm Tony Schiavone, and with me as always the esteemed Mean Gene Okerland, and the "Living Legend" Larry Zbysko. And what a card we have in store for you tonight, one of the truly great nights in professional wrestling to come, as always at World Championship Wrestling. Unfortunately though Gene, we have some disturbing news to bring to you." GO: "That's right Tony, earlier this evening "Big Sexy" Kevin Nash, who was due to compete in a six man tag main event for a possible shot at Booker T's World Heavyweight Championship at Greed, was involved in an accident. The information we have is a little scarce at the moment, but we're led to believe at this stage there are no major injuries for Kevin, at this stage. However, he will not be able to compete tonight." TS: "I've driven with Kevin in the past, he's a very good driver. Perhaps the greatest in this the greatest night in professional wrestling. I don't understand what possible could have happened?" LZ: "People make mistakes Tony, these guys wrestle over 300 nights a week giong from town to town man, I used to do it myself. You'll drive, you'll get tired, sometimes though you know you can't stop because you'll miss the next show. These guys give everything they've got for WCW fans. Perhaps he was just overtired?" TS: "Well, the main thing is at this stage he appears to be in very good condition, but will not be released tonight from hospital observation which means effectively tonight's main event has become a 3, on 2 match."[/QUOTE] C+ [B][U]The Commentators hype the main event[/U][/B] [QUOTE]GO: "That's right Tony, tonight there will be a 3 on 2 handicap tag team match. The rules are very simple, yet the consequences are major." LZ: "Correct. Tonight, whoever gains the win via pinfall or submission will face Booker T at Greed. If Booker T himself wins, then his partner Rey Mysterio Jr will face Booker T at Greed. So either Diamond Dallas Page, Big Poppa Pump, The Chosen One Jeff Jarrett or Rey Mysterio Jr will go through to face Booker T at Greed, dependent on the outcome of tonight's match. All competitors, except for Rey Mysterio Jr are all former World Heavyweight Champions who know what's required to get the job done." GO: "And what a contrast it'll be guys. On one hand you have the trio of Big Poppa Pump, the former World Heavyweight Champion who is after revenge on Booker T, such a powerhouse... you have Diamond Dallas Page, one of the hardest workers in our industry yet very self centred, and The Chosen One Jeff Jarrett, who claims to have all the stroke in WCW." LZ: "And let's not forget the champion Booker T either, he is a great champion, of that there's no doubt. He's held the World Tag Team title over and over and over again, infact it's hard to remember a period where Booker T wasn't holding gold. And of course, the new generation, Rey Mysterio Jr, the most athletic wrestler in our industry today."[/QUOTE] B+ [B][U]WCW World Cruiserweight Championship "Sugar" Shane Helms (c) v Chavo Guerrero Jr[/U][/B] [QUOTE]A lot of showboating from the leader of Three Count, and Cruiserweight Champion Shane Helms, which backfired on him early. Chavo held dominance early, able to showcase a number of crisp moves. However, he tried to go for the brainbuster, but Helms was able to slip out and hit a thunderous DDT for the pinfall.[/QUOTE] C- [B][U]"Nature Boy" Ric Flair challenges Chris Kanyon[/U][/B] [QUOTE]Backstage, Ric Flair is with Pamela Paulshock. "WOOO!!! Pamela... WOO!!! Paulshock. You remind the "Nature Boy" of why to be the man, you have to beat the man, and when you are that man you have to combine both pleasure.... and business. When you're a limousine riding, jet flying, profiling, son of a gun like Ric Flair, WOOO!!! Pamela, you know I've pleasured women the world over. But it's business I have to take care of tonight. You see, I read with some humour in "Positively" Chris Kanyon's website about his .... decisive... WOO!!! Did you hear what I said, decisive! victories over the likes of Goldberg in recent weeks. Chris Kanyon pal, you are a weasal of a man. To be the man, you have to beat the man, I am the man Chris Kanyon, so tonight, I'll meet you one on one pal. Learn to live with it, learn to love it, diamonds are forever, and so is Ric Flair... WOOO!!"[/QUOTE] A [B][U]The New North South Connection (Steve Corino and Lance Storm) v KroniK[/U][/B] [QUOTE]KroniK tried to mount their usual typical dominant offence early, but "The King of Old School" Steve Corino was too quick between the ears for that, and brought the big men down to size with old school moves such as the drop toe hold. Eventually he was able to tag in Lance Storm, and after a super kick to both Adams and Clarke, he was able to lock in the Canadian Maple Leaf on Clarke for the victory.[/QUOTE] C [B][U]"Dog Faced Gremlin" interview[/U][/B] [QUOTE]"Pamela, tonight it's time for the dog to bark. Last week at Thunder, I got screwed by my brother, Big Poppa Pump. That's fine, Scott, just remember though who holds the gold in this family. WOOF! If you hear me!"[/QUOTE] B [B][U]WCW Hardcore Championship "Dog Faced Gremlin" Rick Steiner (c) v "The Beast from the East" Bam Bam Bigelow[/U][/B] [QUOTE]As Steiner turned to leave, he was laid out by a steel pipe from the "Beast from the East" Bam Bam Bigelow, enciting the 24/7 Hardcore Championship rule. The match was quick, and brutal, with chairs, crutches, pots and pans and the like used. Eventually Bam Bam ran head first into an anvil rammed by Steiner, who made the cover for the victory.[/QUOTE] B- [B][U]Booker T and Rey Mysterio allign[/U][/B] [QUOTE]Backstage, the WCW World Heavyweight Champion Booker T goes into the locker room of Rey Mysterio Jr. "Dawg? Dawg?" "Booker.. What's up." "Player, you know the match we have tonight." "Yeah, Booker." "Player, I'm gonna be giving it my all, for you tonight man. I couldn't be prouder than to face you at Greed player. You've earnt your stripes. You're ready. Now can you dig that, SUCKA!"[/QUOTE] B+ [B][U]Sting challenges Mike Sanders[/U][/B] [QUOTE]Backstage, Pamela Paulshock is with Sting. "You know Pam, you look better and better with every passing day. And tonight is a passing day... for Mike Sanders. You see, Mike Sanders, you've ruffled a few feathers of late in the WCW Magazine about how you're the next big thing. You know, I don't quite know about that, but I know one thing Mike. If you really believe that, you'll haul your **** to the ring when it's time and face the Stinger to prove if that's true or not.... It's SHOWTIME!"[/QUOTE] B+ [B][U]WCW United States Championship Sean O'Haire (c) v "That 70's Guy" Mike Awesome v Dustin Rhodes v Disco Inferno[/U][/B] [QUOTE]Mike Awesome showed off his powerhouse physique and moveset by completely dominating the match over Dustin Rhodes. So much so, that within a few minutes he hit the Awesome Bomb on Rhodes. However, Disco Inferno did not forget the events at Thunder, and bulldogged both Awesome and himself over the top rope, allowing O'Haire, who'd been strong earlier in the bout, the chance to hit the Seanton bomb on Rhodes for the victory.[/QUOTE] C [B][U]Backstage Argument[/U][/B] [QUOTE]Backstage, Bill Goldberg was shown entering the arena. Shane Douglas was waiting for him. "Hey Goldbit**, you let a guy like Chris Kanyon beat you? Anyone can beat you, you're a nobody." Goldberg walked over face to face with the Franchise. "Oh yeah?" "Oh yeah." "Even you, little man?" "Even me, baldylocks." "Guess what?" "What?" "You're next!" With that, the cameras pan about 10 metres to the right, where "The Master and Ruler of the World" Sid Vicious has Vader in a headlock. Just then, Vince Russo walks onto the scene. "Guys, guys. What the god damn hell is going on in my god damn arena? Somebody? Anybody?" "This here Goldbit** decided he'd try and take to me for losing to Kanyon last week." "Whatever." "Look, look.." Security began to break up the mess. "Get your acts together, the lot of you. The best way to settle this in the ring, so tonight it'll be... Bill Goldberg... and Sid Vicious.... versus... Shane Douglas... and Vader!"[/QUOTE] B [B][U]WCW World Tag Team Championships Perfect Event (Chuck Palumbo and Shawn Stasiak) (c) v Filthy Animals (Konnan and Kidman)[/U][/B] [QUOTE]The Animals wore down the Perfect Event through their superior speed and agility, particularly Billy Kidman who had both men unbalanced with a series of high flying moves out of his unique arsenal. Eventually however, with Shawn Stasiak off fighting with Konnan outside the ring, Palumbo got Kidman mid air, and hit the Chuck Deluxe for the pinfall.[/QUOTE] B- [B][U]Diamond Dallas Page arrested[/U][/B] [QUOTE]A knock is heard on the door marked "DDP". "Who is it?" "Alabama PD." "Se`, this is se Chavo Guerrero Junior homes, se`, wrong dressing room Sir.. I mean Homes." "Open up Diamond Dallas Page, we know you're in there, and we have a warrant to take you into custody." "What for?" The door opens. "Put your hands up, stand up against that wall with your hands against the wall. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to a lawyer." "Do I have the right for a phone call as well, what about some fries... c'mon, what the hell is going on here." "You are under arrest for the suspicion of tampering with the breaks of the motor vehicle driven by Kevin Nash. Please proceed with us voluntarily, or we caution you we may need to use force to bring you into custody." "What? Kevin had a crash? No. He's my best friend for god's sake..." "Tell it to the judge.."[/QUOTE] B [B][U]Flair in the ring[/U][/B] [QUOTE]Ric Flair stands in the ring, after his approach to the ring with his archaic music and robe. After a couple of introductions, Chris Kanyon does not appear. "WOOO!!! I suspected as much pal, you see, to be the man, you have to beat the man. And when you aren't that good, you just cower off into the distance..." BOOM! Ric Flair is nailed from behind, Kanyon had been sitting in the front row of the crowd in a little old ladies outfit and sneak attacked the veteran![/QUOTE] A* [B][U]"Nature Boy" Ric Flair v "Positively" Chris Kanyon[/U][/B] [QUOTE]Kanyon took immediate advantage of the situation and continued to pound Flair, who opened up with blood spewing from his forrid. The attack continued, relentlessly. Flair eventually got a breather when he pulled one of his dirty tricks out, the low blow. The crowd tried to rally behind Flair, but every attack was stopped by the weasal like Kanyon with pokes in the eyes, followed by unseen power moves. Finally, Flair flopped onto his nose, Kanyon picked him up for the... FLATLINER! 1..2...3![/QUOTE] B [B][U]Big Poppa Pump interviewed[/U][/B] [QUOTE]Backstage, Pamela Paulshock caught up with Big Poppa Pump who had his freaks hanging off him. "Well well well, what have we here? Another freak, hollerin' for their hook up?" "No... I'm... I'm Pamela..." "I know who you are, you were good in Baywatch. Seriously, come in..." "No really..." "I SAID ... come on in..." Pamela is slapped by Midajah, and in goes Pamela into the Genetic Freak, the Big Bad Booty Daddy's play house. In it is a love shaped water bed, where a few scantily clad blonds lay. "Isn't this the life Pammy? Beat's Tommy, doesn't it? You know why they call me the Genetic Freak?" "No... I'm Pam Pa.." "Pam, it's ok. I'm a star, you once were. It's cool. Anyway, they call me the Genetic Freak because I have the largest peaks in the world. Look at these! And the Freaks love them. I'm their hook up. And, what's more, at Greed, I'm going to be crowned World Heavyweight Champion once more. You see Pam, ever heard of Booker T? Well he got lucky at Sin, every player gets lucky now and then. Not... THIS lucky. I mean look at my hos, Pam." "You know I'm Pamela Paulshock, right?" "Oh, you're THAT Pamela. I've heard about you. The annoying pesky reporter. What do you want?" "I want some comments for your match tonight against..." "I know who I'm up against Pamela. You want some comments huh? I'll give you some comments, people are afraid of these. The largest peaks in the world Pam. The freaks aren't, they love them. They're good hos. Big Poppa Pump is your hook up, holla if you hear me. Now... get out of here, unless you come back with a more discerning attitude!!" With Midajah grabs Pamela by the ear and drags her out and slams the door.[/QUOTE] A* [B][U]Sting v Mike Sanders[/U][/B] [QUOTE]Mike Sanders showed off an impressive range of arsenal, surprising the Stinger greatly. At one stage, Sting even gave a nod of acknowledgement to Sanders. However, the tide turned when Sanders tried to hit a Stinger Splash on Sting, who moved, and on the rebound the Scorpion Death Drop for the victory.[/QUOTE] A [B][U]Video package[/U][/B] [QUOTE]A video package was played replaying the events leading up to the Goldberg/Vicious v Douglas/Vader match,[/QUOTE] B+ [B][U]Goldberg and "The Master and Ruler of the World" Sid Vicious v Vader and "The Franchise" Shane Douglas and Vader[/U][/B] [QUOTE]A fiery encounter. Douglas was dominant early on using a lot of quick moves to try and get both Goldberg and Vicious off their feet. He tagged in Vader however who was victim of a big boot from Vicious. Just when Vicious seemed to set up for the Power Bomb, Douglas came into the ring to knock Vicious out of the ring. However, he accidentally tagged in Goldberg, who speared Douglas and hit the jackhammer on both Douglas... and the massive Vader, pinning Vader for the victory.[/QUOTE] B+ [B][U]Video package of Booker T/Big Poppa Pump[/U][/B] [QUOTE]A quick video package played highlighting the intense rivalry between Booker T and Big Poppa Pump[/QUOTE] A [B][U]Booker T and Rey Mysterio Jr v Big Poppa Pump and "The Chosen One" Jeff Jarrett[/U][/B] [QUOTE]A very open match, with equal opportunities for all four competitors. Mysterio hit his trademark Springboard Rana on Jarrett, but amazingly the Chosen One got a foot to the rope. Jeff Jarrett hit his Stroke on Mysterio Jr, but he got a shoulder up at 2 and 3/4. Finally, after Booker T was cleared out by Jarrett, leaving Mysterio and Pump, the former Champion was able to catch Mysterio in full flight when leaping from the top cable for the rana, and hit a jawbreaker for the victory, leaving Big Poppa Pump to fight Booker T at Greed![/QUOTE] A* Att: 5,000 Overall Show Rating: A Nitro attracted 1,831,309 viewers on TNT Konnan showed up late to the last show. RAW is WAR got 13,120 turning up to the Ferguson Clyde Bank in Scotland. 2,939,806 tuned into their show. This represents a drop in both shows viewerships.

... [QUOTE][B][U][SIZE="4"]Konnan fined by WCW Top Brass[/SIZE][/U][/B] Story courtesy of [URL="http://www.wrestlingisgoodmmkay.com"]Wrestlingisgoodmmkay.com[/URL] By Korean Correspondent [EMAIL="wellicantellyouitwasntmewasityou@wrestlingisgoodmmkay.com"]Hu Flung Pu[/EMAIL] [IMG]http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/k/konnan/13.jpg[/IMG] WCW Upper-Midcarder Konnan, half of the number one challengers to the WCW World Heavyweight Tag Team Championship was slapped with a fine by WCW management today. In a press release issued on WCW.com, the fine is for "flagrant disregard of WCW protocol and failing to heed a previous warning in regard to tardiness in getting to WCW's last edition of Nitro at the scheduled time." Konnan is said to be unhappy with the current backstage atmosphere within WCW events. He is regarded by insiders as somewhat of a 'free-spirit' with little regard to programmed rules. WCW President John Simpson was quoted as saying, "Konnan has been looked upon as a major player in the rejuvenation of World Championship Wrestling both in the tag team division with Billy Kidman, and indeed as an individual competitor. The actions of Konnan over the past few weeks have been disappointing. World Championship Wrestling is in a rebuilding phase trying to tie all contracted workers to a strict code of conduct and creating a familiarity and awareness of stakeholder requirements - from sponsors, to most importantly, fans at the show and on television. Most wrestlers within the WCW locker room have duly obided by the new code of conduct, Konnan has not and with that in mind WCW has no alternative but to fine him." Konnan could not be reached for comment, but it is understood, at this stage it will not affect the Filthy Animals shot at the World Tag Team titles at Greed. Tag-team partner and ally Billy Kidman could not be reached for comment either. There was no comment issued by the World Wrestling Federation in regard to speculation that Konnan could be forced from WCW and therefore become one of the hottest free agents in the industry. We will follow this incident with interest to see if yet another nailed is nailed into the coffin of WCW by poor wrestler behaviour. Despite the best interests of the new WCW management, is the Death of WCW still inevitable? This reporter thinks that a lot more work needs to be done to right this sinking ship.[/quote]

[B][U][CENTER][IMG]http://www.100megsfree4.com/wiawrestling/graphics/THNDRLOG.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/U][/B] WCW.com has announced the make up of the card for Thunder. The matches thus far scheduled are:- [LIST] [*]Four corners non title match between WCW World Heavyweight Champion Booker T, number one contendor "The Genetic Freak" Big Poppa Pump, Goldberg and "Positively" Chris Kanyon [*]"The Master and Ruler of the World" Sid Vicious v Vader [*]Sting v Rey Mysterio Jr [*]Chavo Guerrero Jr and Christopher Daniels v AJ Styles and WCW Cruiserweight Champion "Sugar" Shane Helms [*]Billy Kidman v Chuck Palumbo [*]Konnan v The New North South Connection in a handicap match [*]Plus plenty more! [/LIST] (Predictions Welcome)

[B][U][CENTER][IMG]http://www.100megsfree4.com/wiawrestling/graphics/THNDRLOG.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/U][/B] [B][U]Pre Show - 30 Man Battle Royal[/U][/B] [QUOTE]There were three unknown competitors... amazingly, against all odds one of them managed to win with the other two the final eliminations.... he announced himself simply as Samoa Joe. The other two men announced themselves as Randy Orton, and Dave Bautista.[/QUOTE] C [B][U][CENTER]WCW Thunder, live on the TBS Network from the Civic Auditorium, Omaha, Nebraska[/CENTER][/U][/B] [B][U]Chavo Guerrero Jr and "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels v "Sugar" Shane Helms (WCW Cruiserweight Champion) and AJ Styles[/U][/B] [QUOTE]A match featuring some of the best small wrestlers in the world today. And they did not disappoint with a variety of amazingly crisp spots in the ring. The pinfall came when AJ Styles fell prey to the Angels Wings from the Fallen Angel, Christopher Daniels.[/QUOTE] C- [B][U]Diamond Dallas Page Interrogation[/U][/B] [QUOTE]Camera footage comes to us from the Alabama PD, where two detectives are sitting down with Diamond Dallas Page. "So did you do it?" "No." "Bullsh!t." "I'm telling the truth." "So you didn't tamper with that car's breaks even though your finger prints are all over it?" "What?" "Yeah that's right you piece of sh!t, you can deny it all you like. You have two options here pal, a short stint in the clink with an admission of guilt, right here right now you god damn sunofabiatch, or a short trial with a far greater sentence. Quit playing games Page, the evidence is crystal clear. And you can't take the fifth ammendment on it." "Look... you don't know what he's put me through. He's held me back. I should be the leader of the WCW revolution man, Kevin Nash has held me back. I had to tag with him, and basically pull the team through. He was not pulling his weight. Wouldn't you snap? Yeah... Yeah I did it. There, are you happy?" "You god damn sunofabiatch... you're god damn right I'm happy! Officers, come and take this man into custody, you're under arrest Diamond Dallas Page, and the world today, is a better place for it."[/QUOTE] B [B][U]Big Poppa Pump on Jay Leno's Tonight Show[/U][/B] [QUOTE]"Alright fans, he's the number one contendor to the World Championship Wrestling title belt, and at Greed he will go one on one with Booker T for that World title. Ladies and gentlemen, with his manager Eric Bischoff, .... give it up for.... Big.... Poppa..... Pump!" Big Poppa Pump comes onto the set with Eric Bischoff, and poses with his peaks showing. The crowd largely boos. He shakes hands with Leno, and sits down. "Welcome to the show." "My client is happy to be here, Jay. Real happy." "So how you been doin'?" "My client has been doing well Jay. Real well." "That's nice Eric, listen pal, I'd like to hear from the challenger if I may." Eric nods his head in approval to the Genetic Freak. "The Genetic Freak isn't real happy Jay. You see Jay, up until not too long ago I was the Big Bad Booty Daddy, but with the WCW World Heavyweight Championship. And then that ... wannabe loser Booker T comes onto the scene man. God knows he doesn't deserve a title shot. And you know what happens Jay? He gets lucky. I had him beat, he was the Steiner Recliner, the most devastating submission move in the sport today. I can give you a demonstration if you want?" Leno shakes his head. "That's alright Big Poppa Pump, I've already done my wrestling thing for this lifetime." "Anyways, everyone knows I'm the Genetic Freak. I'm the Big Bad Booty Daddy. All the ladies in this crowd are sitting back admiring my peaks Jay. Deep down, you probably are too. But you're also looking at my abs and saying... wow. Look at that. The Genetic Freak is just that, a Freak. A work of art. But you know what would look good around this waist? The WCW World Heavyweight Championship." "You know Jay, Big Poppa Pump, let me break it down for the fans at home. The WCW World Heavyweight Championship is the most coveted belt in this industry today. My client here is the deserving holder of the title. There is no man in this business who can go power for power, blow for blow with the Genetic Freak. No man. Not even Booker T's amazing superhuman powers of resistance can repel Big Poppa Pump. He is the hottest commodity in the industry today, bar none. And at Greed, my client will prove to you all pathetic Big Poppa Pump wannabes that he is... your Hook up." "Holla... if you hear me!" "We're done Jay.." With that they storm off the set. The crowd start booing. "Genetic Jack*** more like it" says Kevin Eubanks. Big Poppa Pump makes a bee-line for Eubanks, but not before a group of about 10 security officers restrain the Genetic Freak.[/QUOTE] A* [B][U]K-Dawg interview[/U][/B] [QUOTE]In ring stood Konnan, with his draws still hanging above his pants. He's no Calvin Klein in terms of fashion really. "Ariba La Raza!! You know Holmes, tonight I will show how powerful the Filthy Animals really are. So tonight, I send you a challenge, the New North South Connection. Come down here, and get some. Two on one amigos. Tonight we're going to get... BOWDY BOWDY... and .... ROWDY ROWDY... .... ORALE`... (something like that isn't it?).... ARIBA ... LA RAZA!"[/QUOTE] C+ [B][U]The New North South Connection ("The King of Old School" Steve Corino and Lance Storm) v Konnan[/U][/B] [QUOTE]Konnan was beaten to a pulp by Steve Corino, who is beginning to command a reputation of being a no nonsense competitor - indeed ringing true of the nickname "King of Old School". After a number of crisp take downs, he hit the Northern Lights Bomb on Konnan for the pinfall.[/QUOTE] C+ [B][U]Main Event Hype[/U][/B] [QUOTE]TS: "Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight in Omaha Nebraska, one of the great main events of our generation will happen right here on Thunder." GO: "That's right Tony, tonight four men will square off in the ultimate grudge match. The ultimate match that tries to ascertain who really is the king of WCW." TS: "Of course we'll have Booker T the WCW World Heavyweight Champion, Big Poppa Pump the number one contendor at Greed, former WCW World Heavyweight Champion Goldberg, and a man who is truly making a name for himself, "Positively" Chris Kanyon." LZ: "You know, I like Kanyon in this match. He goes into every match in WCW as somewhat of an underdog, but you look at some of the wins he's had just recently, he's beaten the "Nature Boy" Ric Flair, he's beaten Sting, he won a three way match with "Master and Ruler of the World" Sid Vicious and Vader, and he defeated Goldberg himself. His form is unpassable, he's my tip guys." TS: "He's on a great run right now in this great wrestling promotion, of that there's no doubt. What about you Gene?" GO: "Well, Booker T in my estimation is World Heavyweight Champion for a reason. The passion and never say die attitude he brings to the ring week in, week out is the reason for that. He may not be the biggest guy on the roster, he may not Jeff Jarrett's stroke for instance, he might not be able to fly like Rey Mysterio Jr, but he knows how to win, and that's the difference and I think that will be the difference tonight." TS: "Fans, don't discount either Big Poppa Pump and Goldberg either. One is the most recent WCW World Heavyweight Champion, the other is a phenomonal athlete and possibly the only athlete in this great sport who can go on a massive streak again. Fans, what a match it promises to be, here on another great addition of Thunder!" (Gotta give Schiavone one thing, he was always dramatic)[/QUOTE] A [B][U]"Nature Boy" runs into the "Franchise"[/U][/B] [QUOTE]Ric Flair happens to see Shane Douglas by the water cooler. "WOO!! Well look who we have here. The ... Franchise." "What do you want Flair?" "Nothing Shane, nothing at all my friend. Just to tell you how good it is to have held the World Heavyweight Championship as often as I have." "Ahaha... You want another whippin', do ya? You want to get your a** Franchised again, is this what it's all about?" "WOO!!! Well, I'm free tonight... so called... Franchise.... to quote someone who used to work here, don't sing it... bring it.... WOOO!!" With that Flair struts off.[/QUOTE] A [B][U]Chuck Palumbo v Billy Kidman[/U][/B] [QUOTE]An open and even match, the young high flyer for the Filthy Animals took it to Palumbo early on with a savage and crisp list of moves from the top rope, including missile drop kicks, hurricanranas, and frog splashes. Despite all the intense moves though, Palumbo found ways to beat the three count. Eventually Palumbo caught Kidman going up top once too often, and caught him mid-air, setting him up for the Chuck Deluxe....1...2...3![/QUOTE] B [B][U]Highlights of Vader/Vicious fued[/U][/B] [QUOTE]A video package aired highlighting the vicious fued between Vader, and "The Master and Ruler of the World" Sid Vicious.[/QUOTE] B [B][U]"The Master and Ruler of the World" Sid Vicious v Vader[/U][/B] [QUOTE]A typical non text book bout between these two bitter rivals. Both men have had it up to here with each other, and it clearly showed through. Neither man was able to get on a dominant role, thanks to all the dirty tricks in the book being pulled back. Eventually Vader was able to hit the Vader Bomb for the pinfall.[/QUOTE] B [B][U]Sting and the "New Generation" show mutual respect[/U][/B] [QUOTE]"Hey... Hey Rey!" "Yeah amigo?" "Tonight, you and I go one on one in possibly the most anticipated match of your career Rey. Tonight you battle it out against me, a six time WCW World Heavyweight Champion Rey. Can you feel the excitement man? It's... SHOWTIME!!! But above all that Rey..." Sting stands eye to... well naval with Rey, trying to give off a fierce stare before putting out his right hand... "May the best man win.... It's... SHOWTIME!"[/QUOTE] B [B][U]Sting v "The New Generation" Rey Mysterio Jr[/U][/B] [QUOTE]In the longest match of the night, these two great athletes took part in a phenomonal match. Sting was in awesome form early on after defying a huge momentum push from Mysterio Jr, he got the fans going with his usual Stinger Splashes and variety of awesome moves. Eventually though Rey was able to turn the tide slightly, and in a moment of desperation somehow hit the Springboard Rana for the pinfall...1...2...3![/QUOTE] B+ [B][U]Page, you're ...outta here[/U][/B] [QUOTE]Diamond Dallas Page is sitting in a prison cell. "Ya know... you're realllll pretty..." "Very sexay... I agree.. thank god they don't have... soap on a rope here..." "You know whats funny dawg, I'm a big eater ruff ryder, you might think you're tough, but if you don't hand over your chow overnight time, me and my boys are gonna **** you up good." Page looked white as a ghost. "Diamond Dallas Page?" "Yeah...?" "Bail has been posted. You're free to go." "What? By who?" "The bail poster wishes to remain anonymous... c'mon, you're outta here..." The cameras flick to a hospital bed where Kevin Nash lays in bed. A nurse walks in. "Sir, we posted that money for you." With that, Nash smiles, and lets out a somewhat evil laugh.[/QUOTE] B- [B][U]"Nature Boy" Ric Flair v "The Franchise" Shane Douglas[/U][/B] [QUOTE]A long winded, story told in the ring type of bout this one. Douglas the sick minded up and comer who wanted to attain Flair's lofty status. Flair, the veteran trying to defy the odds and prevent Douglas from taking his position. Plus, their vicious off air rivalry simmered through to this match. Both men were opened up early on, with a succession of brutal moves. Douglas hit the Franchise on Flair, but amazingly, the veteran found a way to get his left boot on the ropes, showing all his wily experience. From here, Douglas dominated the match, running the veteran off his feet. However, he showboated once too often, allowing Flair the chance to hit the low blow. Flair then took advantage of the situation and locked in the Figure Four leglock, there was no escape, Flair had won...[/QUOTE] B+ [B][U]The Cho..Cho...Chosen One won't be outdone[/U][/B] [QUOTE]As Flair celebrated, Jeff Jarrett came from the crowd with his patented guitar, and slammed it over the head of the Nature Boy. Both Douglas and Jarrett took advantage of the situation, piledriving the former multi time World Heavyweight Champion through the announce table... paramedics had to carry the Nature Boy out of the arena.[/QUOTE] B+ [B][U]Four Corners Match WCW World Heavyweight Champion Booker T v number one contendor "The Genetic Freak" Big Poppa Pump v Goldberg v "Positively" Chris Kanyon[/U][/B] [QUOTE]Another physical encounter with this all in brawl. The somewhat cowardly, but shrew "Positively" Chris Kanyon found time to get out of the match and join the commentary team at ringside, while Goldberg, Pump and Booker T went to work. Booker T got drop kicked out of the ring by Goldberg, who then speared, and Jackhammered Big Poppa Pump... Kanyon came up into the ring and from nowhere hit the Flatliner on Goldberg!!! He went for the cover, but Booker T pulled him off, and hit the Book-end!!! 1..2..3!!! Booker T is your winner.[/QUOTE] A* Overall: A Attendence: 8,172 SmackDown! got a C+ in front of 15,000 from the Staples Center in the South West. The TV Ratings were dreadful though... only 416,107 viewers for Thunder. SmackDown! quadrupled this with 1,882,762 viewers. Was this another sign that the Death of WCW was imminent?

... [QUOTE][B][U][SIZE="4"]Major Gunns Bites the Bullet[/SIZE][/U][/B] Courtesy of [URL="http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/t/tylenebuck/21.jpg"]wrestlingisgoodmmkay.com[/URL] By [EMAIL="authenticmadeanddeliveredtoyourdoorfor995@wrestlingisgoodmmkay.com"]Pete Zaria[/EMAIL] [IMG]http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/t/tylenebuck/21.jpg[/IMG] World Championship Wrestling eye candy, Major Gunns has had her contract terminated in an announcement made today. According to the official statement, Major Gunns, otherwise known as Tylene Buck broke WCW protocol by turning up late to Thunder. Given the recent troubles with Konnan, it was highly likely any depensible worker who missed the deadline would be discarded from the organisation. Insiders close to Tylene have suggested that she will probably not be picked up by either Extreme Championship Wrestling or the World Wrestling Federation. One anonymous friend of Miss Buck passed comment that she would more than likely go into lesbian adult videos, although no one officially in World Championship Wrestling or associated with Tylene would confirm or deny that speculation. Tylene never really achieved major fame on the professional wrestling circuit, despite her vervacious looks. She was an nWo girl, and then most famously was the blond add on for the Misfits in Action. Most recently she was an eye candy non involved manager for "The Franchise" Shane Douglas. Douglas could not be reached for comment, neither could any of the World Championship Wrestling hierarchy.[/QUOTE]

... [QUOTE][SIZE="4"]Flair for the Gold: Over[/SIZE] Courtesy of [URL="http://www.wrestlingisgoodmmkay.com"]wrestlingisgoodmmkay.com[/URL] By [EMAIL="withsand?@wrestlingisgoodmmkay.com"]Phil McCracken[/EMAIL] [IMG]http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/r/ricflair/11.jpg[/IMG] World Championship Wrestling officials are said to be in a state of shock today as "Nature Boy" Ric Flair today announced his retirement from professional wrestling. The former 16 times World Heavyweight Champion announced that February 2001 would be his last month of active competition. He also refuted suggestions that this was a "work", as has previously happened in WCW competition. "The time has come for me to pass the torch," Flair said today. "I remember growing up and wrestling against the likes of Harley Race, Arn Anderson, Ricky Steamboat, Greg Valentine and the like, and aside from being amazing competitors, they all knew when it was the right time to pass the torch. I feel as if World Championship Wrestling is going in a positive direction, and it would be selfish of me not to face up to reality that is now time to move on. I want fans to know that every night I wrestled, I gave it everything I had. Whether you loved me, or hated me, I gave you every god damn piece of strength I had on any given night. Whether it be wrestling up and down the Carolinas, or working up at Madison Square Garden, or in the twin cities, I gave it everything. As I look back on my career, I know I was blessed to work against the likes of Dusty Rhodes, Harley Race, Arn Anderson, Ricky Steamboat, Kerry Von Erich, Greg Valentine, Wahoo McDaniel, Bobo Brazil, Sting, Jimmy Snuka, Roddy Piper - I know that those matches gave the people tremendous satisfaction, which in turn gave me tremendous satisfaction." World Championship Wrestling President John Simpson was caught off guard by the announcement, as he was interviewed on a wrestling radio show earlier today. "It comes to me as somewhat of a surprise," Simpson said. "If what you are telling me is true, Ric Flair has been the backbone of World Championship Wrestling and the NWA for some 25 years. I can remember watching him up and down the Carolinas with Dusty and Harley and Wahoo and all the greats. He carved it up then. And then he adapted again to fued with the Road Warriors, Ricky Steamboat, Sting as World Championship Wrestling took off. The mid 90's won't be remembered well for Ric, as he was so tragically misused. But the last month or so, I hope Ric knows he was a vital part of our program and that had massive respect from the boys in the back. I can honestly say I have watched a thousand Flair matches, be it his first match against George Gadiski, or his most recent match against Shane Douglas, and I can guarantee to you that Ric has given his heart and soul and life to this sport and every match he's competed in. He's a once in a lifetime superstar, and make no bones about it, we are going to struggle without him in the squared circle. However, I'm hoping against hope that this announcement is not in actual fact, true." The legendary "Nature Boy" was trained by Verne Gagne and was adopted to his parents through an orphanage - he never knew his real parents, or his real name. He made his professional wrestling debut for the American Wrestling Association in 1972. In 1974 he moved to Charlotte, North Carolina to work for the National Wrestling Alliance, particularly in the Mid Atlantic Territory. On October 4, 1975 Ric Flair was involved in a serious plane crash breaking his back in three places. He was told right then and there his career was over. However, as history shows, he'd go on to become a 16 time World Heavyweight Champion either with the NWA belt, the World Wrestling Federation Championship or as the WCW World Heavyweight Championship. Despite his legendary ability to tell a story on the microphone, or in the squared circle, various promoters such as Jim Herd and Eric Bischoff who misplaced the price of Flair's popularity and ability to draw a card. Not surprisingly, with such business acumen, both Bischoff and Herd failed to stand the test of time like Flair has. It is understood Ric will be in action tonight at Nitro, and will also compete at Greed. We believe this not to be a work, and for this to be the real deal. Thank you Ric, thank you for the memories, and good luck with life after wrestling (is there such a thing?).[/quote]

[B][U][CENTER][IMG]http://steveswrestling.com/logos/wcw/nitrologo2.jpg[/IMG] WCW Monday Nitro, Monday February Week 1, 2001, live from the Fleet Center, New England[/CENTER][/U][/B] [B][U]The E-Mer-i-cun Dweam introduces the International Strike Force[/U][/B] [QUOTE]At the top of the show, the American Dream, Dusty Rhodes stands in the centre of the ring with General Rection, and a man not yet seen on televised WCW action. "Ladies and gentlemeeen, if you weeel, I am da E-mer-i-cun Dweam Dustah Rhodesz. And over da years, babah, I have seen some of da best athaletesz in the bidznessz as we know it. Be it Ricky Steamboat, be it Eddie Graham, be it "Nature Boyhh" Ric Fleaiar, I have seen dem all daddah. I have never, never seen as terrific an althalet as the man who standsz next to Gen'rul Rectarn, his name daddah, and you betta rem'ber dis, is Samoa Joe daddah. And togetha, wid da guidanz of da E-mer-i-cun Dweam Dustah Rhodesz, we are forming .. the International Strike Force.. now the challenge is simple, someone, anyone, get ohn dohwn nhere and face the International Strike Force.."[/QUOTE] C- [B][U]International Strike Force v Beauty and The Beast[/U][/B] [QUOTE]A new team made their debut in this match, the two men were introduced by the commentary team as Dave Bautista and Randy Orton, who himself is a third generation wrestler. General Rection was taken down by the power of Dave Bautista, so he tagged in Samoa Joe. After a stand off, Samoa Joe lept into action. Bautista was stunned and had to tag in Randy Orton, who fell prey to the ISLAND DRIVER!!!...1.2...3![/QUOTE] C- [B][U]Prerecorded "Nature Boy" Ric Flair interview[/U][/B] [QUOTE]In a sit down interview, "Mean" Gene Okerland sat down with Ric Flair, who looked relax. ""Nature Boy" Ric Flair, I thank you for this opportunity to talk to you at this most history making time in our sport. I understand you have a ground breaking announcement to make." A tear fills in the eye of Ric Flair. "Indeed... I do Gene. Oh boy, where do I start, man. This is hard. You have no idea, man. When you do the same job day in, day out for 29 years man, you become accustomed to it. And in this job, you develop a real bind, a true love for the fans. I can tell you one thing Gene, day in, day out I have given my all for the fans, whether they loved me, or hated me, I was doing it all for them. So it pains me to come to this decision, but I know it is the right one for me, my family, and I think in the long run, for the sport itself..." Flair begins to let tears stream down from his eyes. "Take your time Ric, take your time." "God, I knew it would be hard, but I had no idea how hard it'd really be. Announcing it to WCW President John Simpson was one thing, to actually let millions of fans worldwide know this decision... it's heartbreaking, it really is. But as I have said, for the Nature Boy, for my family, for the fans, this is the right decision for me to make. And that decision is this...." There is a long pause, Flair seems reflective. "Mean Gene, I have decided to retire from the squared circle. I have decided my last match as a professional wrestler will take place at Greed. I think with the change in attitude from the day John Simpson came into office that..." Tears continue to fly down his cheekbones. "That it's just the right time to step aside for the younger generation Gene. I'm talking about the likes of Rey Mysterio Jr, low and behold, Chris Kanyon and the like. I was down at the Power Plant the other day Gene, and I looked at the new athletes coming through. Three of them debuting tonight in Samoa Joe, Dave Bautista and Randy Orton. It's exciting Gene. It's exciting. The positive turn around in the last month or so where we've focussed on our in ring strengths and the like, it's been phenomonal." "Tell us about some of your favourite memories in this great sport if you will, Ric." "Yeah... sure thing Gene. I can tell you some of the guys I've worked with, and the respect I have for them. They were all great workers Gene, they knew how to tell a story. That to me is the art of wrestling. Sometimes we forget that. But guys like Sting, Ricky Steamboat, Harley Race, Arn Anderson, Wahoo McDaniel, those are the memories I'll cherish. I'll remember the fans I met along the way, I'll remember the great stories we told. And I'll remember the parties man, when you are a Four Horsemen, you have to know how to party and party hard." "Ric, thank you for your time, not only today, but the past 29 years in this sport." "It's been my pleasure Gene."[/QUOTE] A [B][U]WCW Hardcore Championship "Dog Faced Gremlin" Rick Steiner (c) v "The Beast from the East" Bam Bam Bigelow[/U][/B] [QUOTE]Our cameras cut backstage, where Bam Bam Bigelow was opening up Rick Steiner with an array of vicious chair shots. A referee came by, and signalled this was an official match. Bam Bam slammed Steiner into the unforgiving brick wall of the backstage area, and for a few minutes just pumelled Steiner mercilessly. Finally though, he charged once too often at Steiner against a wall, Steiner moved, and Bam Bam went head first through a glass window. Steiner pulled him out, and made the cover..1...2...3![/QUOTE] C+ [B][U]Lance Storm sings O' Canada[/U][/B] [QUOTE]With the New North South Connection in the ring prior to their upcoming match, Lance Storm took the time to sing his beloved national anthem to the heckles of the crowd. "O Canada! Our home and native land! True patriot love in all thy sons command. With glowing hearts we see thee rise, The True North strong and free! From far and wide, O Canada, We stand on guard for thee. God keep our land glorious and free! O Canada, we stand on guard for thee! O Canada, we stand on guard for thee!" With that, the Mamalukes appear, waving around their Italian flags. [/QUOTE] B- [B][U]The New North South Connection ("The King of Old School" Steve Corino and Lance Storm) v The Mamalukes (Big Vito and Johnny the Bull)[/U][/B] [QUOTE]The Mamalukes rushed the ring and took the New North South Connection off guard. Johnny the Bull took it to Steve Corino early, using a lot of Bronx New York warfare in his actions. He then tagged in Big Vito, but Corino was able to hot tag in Storm, who took control, Corino regained his balance and all of a sudden it was 2 on 2 pandamonium with the referee unable to keep control. Corino lariatted himself and Big Vito outside, leaving Storm free to slap on the Canadian Maple Leaf on Johnny the Bull for the victory.[/QUOTE] C+ [B][U]Goldberg arrives[/U][/B] [QUOTE]In a dress suit from a limousine.[/QUOTE] B+ [B][U]"The Chosen One" speaks[/U][/B] [QUOTE]In the ring with a microphone stands "The Chosen One" Jeff Jarrett. "Listen up slapnuts. Tonight we heard Ric Flair's sob story. It's getting too hard for me. It's getting too tough for me. I'll tell you all one thing, Ric Flair is a coward and a fraud. Ric Flair wants you to believe him that he's sincere that you fans are important to him. If you fans are important to him, do you think he'd be giving in? That's essentially what he's doing slapnuts, that king slapnut back there is... quitting. He is giving up... on you all. Whatever way you spin it slapnuts, that's just the way it is. So I'm out here for something very simple, Ric Flair, Nature Boy, you see, I have all the stroke around this place, and with that stroke I demand you get your backside out here and accept a match with the Chosen One...." With that, Ric Flair appears. "WOOOO!!!! You don't know... WOOO!!! Who you're crossing paths with pal. They don't call me the dirtiest player in the game for nothing pal. Last week at Thunder you decided to slap the guitar over my head. That's fine pal, but now it's just you and me. Man on man. As far as your comments go, week in, week out I'd wrestle hour long broadways man. I musta wrestled a thousand of them. These fans know you're full of ****, and I'll get in that ring and prove to them that I'm still giving it my all. So hell yeah, I accept."[/QUOTE] A [B][U]"The Chosen One" Jeff Jarrett v "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair[/U][/B] [QUOTE]Ric Flair rushed the ring, but was taken down in a double leg takedown by Jarrett, who proceeded to pummel the former 16 time World Heavyweight Champion mercilessly. The match was frenetic, from start to finish, with more dirty moves and blows than you could shake a stick at. Eventually though, Flair took a second to wipe away the blood, and as he turned around... Jarrett hit the stroke for the pinfall in a memorable bout.[/QUOTE] B [B][U]Power Show Off[/U][/B] [QUOTE]In the ring, Shane Douglas and Goldberg did weight lifts to prove their strength. The much stronger Goldberg won out, showing his extreme physical strength.[/QUOTE] B+ [B][U]Douglas reacts[/U][/B] [QUOTE]Following the loss, Douglas snapped and started pounding in on Goldberg, tying his arms in the ropes, and unleashing a vicious barrage. Including opening Goldberg up with brass knucks. Vince Russo rushed to the ring and told Douglas to stop it, and demanded the two of them settle their difference, right here, right now in a sanctioned match.[/QUOTE] B [B][U]"The Franchise" Shane Douglas v Goldberg[/U][/B] [QUOTE]Douglas used his built up advantage well, and Goldberg was barely able to lay a move on Douglas at all early on due to the blood spilling over the eyes blocking his vision. Douglas tried to hit the Franchiser on a few occasions, but Goldberg's instinct powered him out of it. Eventually Goldberg was able to hit a standing side kick from nowhere. Douglas struggled back to his feet groggy, Goldberg pointed left, the crowd chanted no, Goldberg pointed right, the crowd chanted no, Goldberg pointed dead ahead and the crowd went bezerk. Goldberg reacted and speared the life out of Shane Douglas. He wiped away some of the blood to quickly get hold of him and Jackhammer him! 1..2..3![/QUOTE] B+ [B][U]Sting wants the "New Generation"[/U][/B] [QUOTE]Backstage, Pamela Paulshock catches up with Sting. "Pamela, you look better everyday. You know, the wrestling world is in a state of shock. A state of chaos if you will. The Nature Boy himself, one of my great mentors is retiring. That's sad. It's a sad day for professional wrestling. But you know what, the wrestling world is a changing place. Maybe. You see, Rey Mysterio Jr is promoting himself as the "New Generation", and he may very well be. But he's going to have to get passed me tonight to truly establish that... Rey... It's... SHOWTIME!"[/QUOTE] B+ [B][U]Sting v "The New Generation" Rey Mysterio Jr[/U][/B] [QUOTE]The New Generation took an early high flying attack arsenal to the Stinger, taking the wily veteran off his feet with some purposeful moves. Sting tried to compete, and eventually overpowered Rey. He seemed sure to set up for the Stinger Splash, but Rey moved, ran to the ropes and went for the Springboard Rana, Sting side stepped, grabbed him as he hit the floor and hit the Scorpion Deathdrop..1..2..3![/QUOTE] B+ [B][U]Booker T interview[/U][/B] [QUOTE]Backstage, Pamela Paulshock was with the WCW World Heavyweight Champion Booker T. "Pamela, wazzup player? You see, I have a couple of things on my mind tonight. Namely, "The Genetic Freak" Big Poppa Pump and "Positively" Chris Kanyon. Firstly, Chris Kanyon. Dawg, you've been on somewhat of a streak lately. That's great. It's not great how you've done it though. You're getting a reputation as somewhat of a .... weasal." The weasal chant starts. "Yeah, that's right player. You are gaining a reputation for side stepping the issue and then sneaking the victory. That's fine dawg, but tonight, I'm a gonna make it my personal mission to not let the happen. Next, the "Genetic Freak" Big Poppa Pump. I heard your comments on Leno dawg, and let me just say, I was not impressed. You dissed my good friend, Jay Leno. And I won't take it dawg. That's not cool. So tonight dawg, you will get the Book-End respect treatment as well. Now can you dig that, Sucka? Don't hate the player.... hate the game."[/QUOTE] A [B][U]WCW World Heavyweight Championship Booker T (c) v "Genetic Freak" Big Poppa Pump v "Positively" Chris Kanyon[/U][/B] [QUOTE]After laying in a couple of cheap shots early, Kanyon resumed his now customary position at ringside as a guest announcer. This left Big Poppa Pump and Booker T in action, trading vicious blow after vicious blow. Pump tried to use his power advantage, and Booker T tried to use his strategic speed and martial arts kicks. Eventually Kanyon came into the ring as both opponents were down for the 10 count. He went to the top rope, and attempted a frog splash on Booker T, who'd rolled out of the way. Big Poppa Pump got up groggily, and drop kicked Kanyon out. He spun around into a... BOOK-END... 1...2..3![/QUOTE] A Rating: B+ Attendence: 9,874 Nitro attracted 1,174,973 viewers on TNT Goldberg injured a calf muscle. He is available but working through injury. RAW is WAR attracted 2,633,632 viewers for a C+ show in front of 15,000 at the New Orleans Arena in the South East. Nitro was nearly down 800,000 viewers from the previous edition. Despite another relatively good show that should have boosted WCW's popularity, was the final nail still being dug into WCW's coffin? Was the Death of WCW still imminent?

Another great couple of shows and the fact that Ric Flair is retiring sucks now hat ou are actually pushing right. I loe the huge mix of old and new talent you are using. It seems every vet is matched with a younger guys and you are putting on great matches with them. I have a good feeling that you will be around and that WCW will not shut down. A far as Flair goes, in my opinion his final match should be with Sting. I think that would be a fitting way to end a great career. Cant wait for Greed!

The WCW unofficial forum was in a state of disarray last night, following the amazing announcement from Ric Flair regarding his future. The below is a random assortment of posts made last night in the official Ric Flair forum... [QUOTE=Woody]lolz derz noway in hell Flair will retire neway what did you all think of the Simpsons last night? lolz[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Devilman]Ric Flair 4ever![/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Curious Bi]a/s/l?[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Ballzy]SorG? Newayz... The newz... what a stinkubator[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Chuck]cum and join my new E-fed... [URL="http://trustmeitslame.com"]www.geocities.com/wcwnwoforlife/[/URL] ... weve bin goin hard now 4 4 weeks & our best rper is a god... so wtf is up with flair going?[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Flairsgal]Oh noz... how will I eva liv wthout u Ric[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Carlos]Don't join his e-fed.. lame I was the Giant and got beat by Super Calo FFS.. WTF is up with that? So who wants to get funky? PAW... I'm back, oh yeah, Flair is great is sad news but he's no Giant...[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Mideonfan]He haz to fite Sting at GREED.. tho I dont care cuz WCW sux[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=VinceMcMahonrulez]lmao rics cumin back 2 wwf[/QUOTE]

... [QUOTE][IMG]http://www.100megsfree4.com/wiawrestling/graphics/THNDRLOG.jpg[/IMG] WCW is proud to announce this special up coming edition of... THUNDER! Matches thus far include:- [LIST] [*]Sting v "The Chosen One" Jeff Jarrett v "The Franchise" Shane Douglas v "New Generation" Rey Mysterio Jr to decide who will face "Nature Boy" Ric Flair in his final Pay-Per-View match ever this coming Greed [*]The WCW Hardcore title will be defeated by the "Dog Faced Gremlin" Rick Steiner against Crowbar [*]The Mamalukes will be action against KroniK [*]There'll be a three way dance between the New North South Connection, the Filthy Animals and WCW World Tag Team Champions the Perfect Event [*]International Strike Force will face Beauty and the Beast [*]Goldberg will face Mike Sanders and "Positively" Chris Kanyon in a handicap match [*]Big Poppa Pump will be in action against WCW World Heavyweight Champion Booker T [*]And the US Title will be defended by Sean O'Haire against Mike Awesome [*]And the WCW Cruiserweight Championship will be on the line in a four corners match with "Sugar" Shane Helms defending against AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels and Chavo Guerrero Jr [*]Plus the "Nature Boy" himself will be in attendence! Don't miss Thunder![/LIST] Who will earn the right to face "Nature Boy" Ric Flair in his final ever match? Will it be Sting, his long time adversary and friend? Will be Jeff Jarrett, a man who'd love nothing more than to end Flair's career in misery or will it be the "New Generation" Rey Mysterio Jr facing off against the outgoing "Nature Boy", a 30 year legend of the sport. Who will gain the all important bragging rights between Big Poppa Pump and Booker T as they square off prior to their much hyped Greed main event for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship? Will Goldberg be able to spear and jackhammer Mike Sanders, and the weasal like "Positively" Chris Kanyon. All this and much much more on another action packed THUNDER![/QUOTE] (Predictions Welcome)

[QUOTE=The Stallion]Another great couple of shows and the fact that Ric Flair is retiring sucks now hat ou are actually pushing right. I loe the huge mix of old and new talent you are using. It seems every vet is matched with a younger guys and you are putting on great matches with them. I have a good feeling that you will be around and that WCW will not shut down. A far as Flair goes, in my opinion his final match should be with Sting. I think that would be a fitting way to end a great career. Cant wait for Greed![/QUOTE] Yeah, Flair's announcement hit me like a tonne of bricks really. Such a legendary competitor and really getting back into the swing of things. We'll have to see who gets the final match with Flair ;)

Dude, i dont know if ive commented on your dynasty yet, but your comments on mine have been pleasant to read. Im delighted that our two dyanstys seem to be up at the top of the forum together, maybe if you and myself had WCW we would be where vince is now! lol I like the development of Shane DOuglas, Rey Jr & Rick Steiner as WCW Hardcore champ is so WCW!!! You have a great WCW feel which is really authentic....roll on Greed

I miss WCW :( ... badly. I reckon your idea is spot on actually, I reckon if Bret Hart held power of WCW then there's a fair chance the product would turned off the crash TV stylins it ended up being and being the traditional quasi sports entertainment promotion it once was, and it once succeeded as. Thanks for the comments mate, look forward to any predictions or any constructive feedback you may have. Particularly as I'm in awe of your dynasty.

[B]Sting [/B]v "The Chosen One" Jeff Jarrett v "The Franchise" Shane Douglas v "New Generation" Rey Mysterio Jr to decide who will face "Nature Boy" Ric Flair in his final Pay-Per-View match ever this coming Greed The WCW Hardcore title will be defeated by the "Dog Faced Gremlin" Rick Steiner against [B]Crowbar[/B] The Mamalukes will be action against [B]KroniK[/B] There'll be a three way dance between the New North South Connection, the [B]Filthy Animals[/B] and WCW World Tag Team Champions the Perfect Event [B]International Strike Force[/B] will face Beauty and the Beast [B]Goldberg[/B] will face Mike Sanders and "Positively" Chris Kanyon in a handicap match Big Poppa Pump will be in action against WCW World Heavyweight Champion [B]Booker T[/B] And the US Title will be defended by [B]Sean O'Haire [/B]against Mike Awesome And the WCW Cruiserweight Championship will be on the line in a four corners match with "Sugar" Shane Helms defending against AJ Styles, [B]Christopher Daniels[/B] and Chavo Guerrero Jr There are a bunch of really good WCW diarys on this board, but I have to say yours in the best. You really want to put the younger guys over, but you are not doing it at the expence of the older generation. I really hope its Sting against Flair at the PPV as that would be a classic. Great job brother!

Archived