Help please on updates

Rite before u all start i have looked on this site and done a bit of research into the mods and updates, im just a little confused on it all. I have ordered TEW 2005 after playin the demo which rocked. When it comes to updateing do i download individual files for each federation? does this RaveX updates update all federations?i have already downloaded the latest one but i havent edited TEW just yet. Any suggestions on which ones i should use to get the latest rosters? preferable the TNA and WWE ones, and if its on there the ECW roster as its been re-astablished. Cheers guys

if you can wait till saturday i can highly recomend fall of the one ring circus a mod by TCP, if the cornellverse (original game data) just won't do till then you can try T-Zone which is only about a month old and very in-depth unfortunatly it is large and can be a bit sluggish on lower end systems. You can find links to these databases here:[url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13929[/url]

Most recent is TCP1's mod, so that'd probably be best. Create a new database in the editor, then a folder will appear inside the GDS/TEW2005/Data folder. Extract the download into there and it will all be set up for you. Also, just make sure that the structure of this folder matches the structure of the Default folder.

cheers Cheers lads i may await for the weekend then. So do these updates you recomending update all the Federtaions? or just WWE TNA etc the big few like. Also is there any instructions on this forum on installin pictures and logos like? cheers lads

on the link i gave you it explains how to install a mod. If you are waiting till saturday for TCP's data it will include plenty of feds all up-to-date no just WWE, ROH and CZW it has DSW, OVW, APW plus loads, loads more. It will also include a virtually complete picture pack to go with it.

matchs can you download any new match types aswell? is the king of the mountain match on there anyone no? i noticed TLC wasnt there either, also as some of the names of the matchs arent as they are called on the TV can anyone point out which one is refering to a royal rumble? i av seen a few like 30man elimination but i got the impression that all 30men start in the ring with that.

Archived