Hype: In Dreams and Miracles

I’ve now made plans to develop a new TEW Mod called In Dreams and Miracles which is either going to be set in January 2016 or April 2017. This is my first ever TEW Mod. This is a universe where Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit never died and both retired in November 13th, 2005 due to injuries. Both men hold off on Hall of Fame Inductions because they believe that they may one day wrestle again. They don’t wrestle again until being medically cleared at the age of 48 (near the age Edge was medically cleared again in 2015. The rest of the history of WWE stays the same, until 2016 or 2017 where history changes during the time Eddie and Chris Return to the ring. This is 12-13 years after Eddie and Chris Became World Champs in 2004. Eddie has several more years in him in ring wise while Benoit has only one more in ring year left in him and retiring at the age of 50. Benoits legacy will continue as his elder son David Benoit is hired by NXT after spending several years in the indies and Japan. This mod will take a lot quicker to make then usual. I have plans to make this TEW 2016 and 2020 Exclusive. More news will come soon.

Have a Nice Day,

Quoted by “Mick Foley”