Working on a fantasy mod & looking for help

Hey all, Scott here!

So I've been working on a fantasy mod for a while & I've finally decided that I need help. it's a anime/video game mod sort of like the 9000verse. I'm looking to make a comprehensive mod that will include gatcha game Arknights, DBZ, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fire Emblem Heroes, "maybe make a full fledged Fire Emblem game, depends on the help I find."

I've currently done all of the imaging for Arknights & Fire Emblem heroes. DBZ is finished but I'd probably want to go back over it & rebalance the mod. I have an S-CRY-ED mod that's finished but it need pictures redone by me because when I originally did it, I used JPEG & I need to go thru & cut it to have GIF images so I can have clear backgrounds. anyways, sorry, rambbled there.

I'm mostly looking for someone who can help add the raw data into the game. it's a lot of info & drags for me. I have stuff set up to where you can find the info & then input the data, it's just a pain, ya know?

If you're interested, please shoot me a DM or comment here. This has been a passion project for a long time & I would love to have some help on this.