Edited "skills" screen

Right now, to get an idea of the takedown defense of a fighter, we have to go into the editor. The "skills" screen only seems to show the takedown defense in the clinch.

Maybe some useless stats like creative submissions or menace could be hidden in favor of takedown defense and sprawl?

Or maybe make it customisable like the main menu buttons.

Right now, to get an idea of the takedown defense of a fighter, we have to go into the editor. The "skills" screen only seems to show the takedown defense in the clinch.

Maybe some useless stats like creative submissions or menace could be hidden in favor of takedown defense and sprawl?

Or maybe make it customisable like the main menu buttons.

• 6 months later...

I wanted to do a TUF with mostly wrestlers, but the only thing I can base myself on is the backgrounds. You have no idea how good they are apart from their ability to clinch. Takedown skill is completely hidden by the game, unless you go through the tediousness of checking the editor. Whereas if I wanted to do a kickboxing edition, I have almost all the info in-game.

Now this is far from problematic given it's just a thematic touch I wanted to do, but it could come in handy.

Imo the "planning" stat is borderline useless in-game and could be switched.

But maybe I'm the only one with this suggestion so it's probably not worth your time to edit this. :p