Can Anyone Tell Me Please If This Is Possible

Hi Everyone i was wondering when you offer someone a contract is there anyway you can turn off emails where they say there is a offer from another company but when you look the worker is not interested in signing for them anyway such a waste of time so i would like to know is there any way you can just deal with negotiations with contracts that other companies are bidding on and workers are interested in.

Hi Everyone i was wondering when you offer someone a contract is there anyway you can turn off emails where they say there is a offer from another company but when you look the worker is not interested in signing for them anyway such a waste of time so i would like to know is there any way you can just deal with negotiations with contracts that other companies are bidding on and workers are interested in.

I've often thought that a useful alternative to this would be colour coding of the decisions screen. For example, workers you have the only serious offer for would show up in green, those who are seriously considering multiple offers including yours would be amber, and workers who are not seriously considering your offer would be red.

This wouldn't solve the issue of superfluous emails, but it would save some clicks (which really add up over time) in finding out whether the rival offer matters or not. This would be particularly helpful in situations in which you have made a lot of offers to different workers.

I, too, have wondered on workarounds. My suggestion was to add an "assistant" that will automatically adjust your offers, if they are offered a rival bid, until your offer is "the only one they are considering". I mean, you offered them a contract for a reason, so obviously you want them. With an option to withdraw if the bidding gets out of control. At the beginning of the game, I usually go on a hiring spree and spend the next week in-game reading e-mails about offers and have to check each worker. This results in a lot of time lost clicking through offers. I suppose this adds some realism, but I am more of an arcade style booker as opposed to a strict simulation.

I've often thought that a useful alternative to this would be colour coding of the decisions screen. For example, workers you have the only serious offer for would show up in green, those who are seriously considering multiple offers including yours would be amber, and workers who are not seriously considering your offer would be red.

This wouldn't solve the issue of superfluous emails, but it would save some clicks (which really add up over time) in finding out whether the rival offer matters or not. This would be particularly helpful in situations in which you have made a lot of offers to different workers.

Most people, I'm sure, have the colored text turned off so they can use the scroll wheel.