ECW Not For Long?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=jerlito]well something i don't understand why they made a new ecw world title but what about rhino the last ecw world t.v. and world champion and they do have the last ecw tag team champions i mean danny doring and roadkill why have they not interdouted the champions well for everyone to understand put them on the line and before i'm get started on paul let me say the new ecw only has one title what happen to t.v. title they can make a new one like they did the world title. so now paul he has a t.v. deal for ecw but no p.p.v. some website that ecw won't have a p.p.v. till decmember it will be called ecw tba.[/QUOTE] *cough* *sputter* TBA is To Be Announced. Meaning they haven't named it yet.

[QUOTE=jerlito]i know but one person said that the only the only thing helping is the people who show up with a scifi gimmick and kellys expose[/QUOTE] Well, yeah. ECW caters to the sci fi geeks and it does better in ratings than Smackdown! What's your question? :D

well i'm sick and tried of the ecw don't take serouly but really need to to go back to the old ecw where there are no rules and no fears you see i want to start a extreme hybird combat and backyard wrestling promotion i mean real one.

im kinda a sci-fi geek and a wrestling geek, but sticking 2 good things together does not necasarilly make one really uber good thing, for example i love salad cream i also am a big fan of chocolate, but putting them together does not make an awesome new food combination - basically all it does is induce vomiting, not unlike WWE's sci-fi/wrestling cross-over

[QUOTE=panix04]um, i kinda made my point. Not one for picking up on similes eh? Okey doke. Basically what im trying to say is that mixing science-fiction and wrestling, despite them both being awesome, is not a good idea![/QUOTE] Let me math it out for him. Wrestling + Sci-Fi = ****E!

:) i don't think he was having a pop Jerlito, its not really in TCP's nature, hes a lover not a fighter. He was just messin' with ya. If someone takes a pop at ya it means they like you - atleast thats how i survive the queen panix taunts without crying myself to sleep!

[QUOTE=panix04]:) i don't think he was having a pop Jerlito, its not really in TCP's nature, hes a lover not a fighter. He was just messin' with ya. If someone takes a pop at ya it means they like you - atleast thats how i survive the queen panix taunts without crying myself to sleep![/QUOTE] No one likes you panix.

Archived