ECW Not For Long?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=jerlito]and i really miss the bwo how could you start a new ecw without bwo and dudleys how can you start ecw without the most greatest tag team in ecw that sucks.[/QUOTE] The same way you post with out any punctuation. God, you have some huge sentences... makes it hard to keep track of your points.

[QUOTE=jerlito]what wow whats up what did you think me and tcp1 fighting.[/QUOTE] Listen here little boy i need you to write in understandableenglish goddammit we arguing hear its really annoying when there is no breaks in a sentence how who would win me or you in a fight the weather is nice yummy doughnuts.

[QUOTE=jerlito]who are talking about are you talking about tcp1 the clown and my tran what ever he thinks he is doing.[/QUOTE] Who do you think you're talking to? It better be TCP the God, I'm his transvestite slave. Do you understand me?

ok panix is right i heard vince m. is now writing the shows and he wants it to be like raw and smackdown which sucks back to my question on who wants to do a real life fed with me let me know oh yes sorry tcp1 i was just playing with you.

[QUOTE=jerlito]ok panix is right i heard vince m. is now writing the shows and he wants it to be like raw and smackdown which sucks back to my question on who wants to do a real life fed with me let me know oh yes sorry tcp1 i was just playing with you.[/QUOTE] Calling proper grammar! Calling proper grammar! To the front desk proper grammar!

Sabu vs Justin Crideable what in the world was that a dq eding that is not ECW it sucks worse the RAW or Smackdown i heared that WWE was geting rid oof the best selling shrit in ECW compiney history i belive the ECfnw t-shrit becuase it's crass the say but was ECW ever trying to apple to the mainstreame

Archived