ECW Not For Long?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The reason ECW did the things they did was because they were fighting "the system". They were a "rebel" fed. It's how they got over, because they couldn't compete as a more respectable promotion. You want that back, I want that back, we all want that back. But what I understand, and you have to understand too as well, is that there's no WAY in Hell that's coming back. That's not the type of business Vince wants or needs to run. So yeah, Vince is running three TV shows on three networks and raking in the dough, and that is not likely to change as long as there are casual wrestling fans.

no you got it all wrong i do miss the old ecw but where the madness the passion to wrestling hardcore matches yeah vince is in charge byt i think he will kill ecw forever i'm a fan of paul but what he needs to do is get his own wrestling fed.

[QUOTE=JWideman]The reason ECW did the things they did was because they were fighting "the system". They were a "rebel" fed. It's how they got over, because they couldn't compete as a more respectable promotion. You want that back, I want that back, we all want that back. But what I understand, and you have to understand too as well, is that there's no WAY in Hell that's coming back. That's not the type of business Vince wants or needs to run. So yeah, Vince is running three TV shows on three networks and raking in the dough, and that is not likely to change as long as there are casual wrestling fans.[/QUOTE]i agree with that statement but i would rather not have ECW back that have it's legacy be s*** oponed by WWE and to further that i have to say this what in da world is Vince thinking please just give all control to heyman and the crowd was dead expcet during there Philidelpha show and why are they geting rid of the Extreme of ECW i mean Dq Justin credbile and Sabu WTF

well its partner thing i have partner he has a partner well simple we draft the roster but before we do that there will 10 promotions the partners dicide on two promotions one main show 1 is like heat or something you have to draft titles for each two promotions and p.p.v you can make them up. oh yeah almost forgot people who read it well has to put the ratings for one year it starts in the year 2006.

hey anybody starting to notice this year been wired i mean saturday's night main event came back jim c. became the new doa for tna and dx reunite and finally ecw came back but it sucked this maybe just beging of whats instore next year.

[QUOTE=jerlito]hey anybody starting to notice this year been wired i mean saturday's night main event came back jim c. became the new doa for tna and dx reunite and finally ecw came back but it sucked this maybe just beging of whats instore next year.[/QUOTE] Yea next year could be all new stuff for once. :rolleyes:

Archived