ECW Not For Long?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=jerlito]hey just news on [url]www.wrestleview.com[/url] that alot of tna wrestlers now going to ecw hey just saw didn't read but is it true i wonder.[/QUOTE] The only thing I saw was the denouncement of a rumor that one guy wanted to jump ship.

Ok, Jerlito, I need you to answer a question for me. Well, 2 questions: 1.What country are you from? 2.How old are you? If you're from a non-English speaking country or under 13, I understand your poor grammar and weird ideas. If it is anything else, you must be a troll! However, it could just be that you are a casual fan (and computer user) so I'll just fix some of your mistakes and hopefully respond to some of what you were saying... 1.No company (except maybe RoH in a few years) will reach the size and gain the exposure that WWE and TNA have. 2.No one is interested in your idea for a real life Hardcore/Extreme Hybrid Combat wrestling promotion you were talking about (I think you were...?). 3.Rhino will never face Vince in a Hardcore Rulez match, so stop asking who would win. But, just to humor you, I'd say Rhino. 4.Panix and TCP are busy. They are working on mods and such for this board. They aren't able to and don't want to do a multiplayer TEW game with you. It just isn't going to happen... I apologize for seeming mean, but somebody had to do this or this thread would die. No offense! :)

[QUOTE=mjdgoldeneye]1.No company (except maybe RoH in a few years) will reach the size and gain the exposure that WWE and TNA have.[/QUOTE] Not even RoH, at least not until they completely cut all ties to TNA. Sharing workers doesn't work if you're trying to grow because the more over you get those shared workers, the more your competition benefits from your investment. There's a reason the WWE inserts no compete clauses in their contracts. [QUOTE=mjdgoldeneye]3.Rhino will never face Vince in a Hardcore Rulez match, so stop asking who would win. But, just to humor you, I'd say Rhino.[/QUOTE] No, this isn't an absolute. I'd say Vince would win for the same reason O.J. Simpson isn't in prison for double murder. If Vince is signing the checks, and he says he goes over Rhino, then he goes over Rhino (or, Rhino quits and deals with the ensuing legal consequences). While jerlito's posts are sometimes painful to try to read or interpret, I think his/her complete lack of worldliness is kinda cool. Unlike many of us who know enough about business in general (and the wrestling business in particular), the seemingly obvious financial issues that would immediately spring to mind when thinking of someone starting a fed to compete with WWE, apparently aren't as obvious to him/her. Isn't that a major sign of the "casual fan"? All he knows is what he read on the internet or what his friend's sister's boyfriend's next door neighbor's cousin with the riding lawnmower told him he heard Steve Borden say to Michael Rickenbottom in the lobby of the Marriott.

ok i get the picture so thats that god dam it you two not trying to be mean i wasn't trying to get panix or tcp1 i just are asking people oh and one more thing you are right i do want to start a backyard wrestling promotion but i don't know anymore.

hey i'm not trying to be mean so i ask questions and me and tcp1 were playing but this is not the first my first dyansty zigen made fun of it and said i was a crap writer just because it's a super kayfabe story so i really don't trust anybody hey your right my job not great but at least i get paid i really want to finsh collage and get a wrestling promotion one day but thats in the future nd i'm sorry.

This will be my last post in response to your typing, Jerlito: Please!!!! TYPE!!!! [B][U]CORRECTLY!!![/U][/B] That is all. Punctuation, at least, would be nice. [QUOTE=Remianen]All he knows is what he read on the internet or what his friend's sister's boyfriend's next door neighbor's cousin with the riding lawnmower told him he heard Steve Borden say to Michael Rickenbottom in the lobby of the Marriott.[/QUOTE] Lol, classic. Now for a jerlito style rant: i wasn;t being mean i was trying to help youcause. it was getting annoyinga little when talking this way in sentence less ness made not understand hey'd anyone see Saturday nights MainEven?t I thought bad of it DQ main event? Cena is GoD1! hapy bologna my dogs name is cArlito parties are fun in summertime If you were offended by that, sorry, I was just joking... :)

[QUOTE=jerlito]hey i'm not trying to be mean so i ask questions and me and tcp1 were playing but this is not the first my first dyansty zigen made fun of it and said i was a crap writer just because it's a super kayfabe story so i really don't trust anybody hey your right my job not great but at least i get paid i really want to finsh collage and get a wrestling promotion one day but thats in the future nd i'm sorry.[/QUOTE] A super-kayfabe story would be more acceptable if you first mastered the English language. There's no reason to suspend disbelief when one can't even read it without getting a migraine.

now i'm sick and tried of people saying learn the english language i was born in america and just because i'm mixed doesn't mean that i can't talk right the only language i know is english it is just hard to write like that.

[QUOTE=jerlito]now i'm sick and tried of people saying learn the english language i was born in america and just because i'm mixed doesn't mean that i can't talk right the only language i know is english it is just hard to write like that.[/QUOTE] If you learn how to write people will stop mocking your "talents"

[QUOTE=jerlito]i know but they need to stop mocking my race i mean they think just because i'm mixed they think i can't talk right when i can.[/QUOTE] I don't think that's it at all. First, there is no way to tell you are mixed over this message board. The reason people ask if you are from another country is that your grammar is pretty bad, and if it were due to you being from a country in which English is not the native language then most would cut you some slack. Second, the reason people don't think you can talk right is because of your lack of punctuation and grammar. Sometimes these things can be overlooked, but in many instances it's very difficult to make out what you are in fact trying to say. It has nothing to do with race, and everything to do with communication.

[QUOTE=jerlito]i know but they need to stop mocking my race i mean they think just because i'm mixed they think i can't talk right when i can.[/QUOTE] No-one even mentioned you're race. If you can talk properly, why don't you try writing properly?

Archived