ECW Not For Long?

Please do not confuse Britain with England. Yes England is the major nation, but the scots and the welsh do not like being called English by forengers. These Nations make up the United Kingdom (include Northern Ireland), but remember that us Scots were not forced into union with the English (well we were by the rich Land owners, but the union of the parliaments was made by choice albeit not a very good one as Scotland has subsidised England for too long). All I am asking is please don't confuse British with English. On the ECW point, Heyman should be writing the scripts and it will last as there is a proven market for it. People just have to find out when it is shown (as in the UK it is in the worst possible time-slot) and to stop being too much like the WWE.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, maybe I did, but it's your Queen and system of voting as well so in other words, he's insulting the BRITISH system. I don't really get what you're on about because it's the same system in Scotland as England. If he insults our voting system, he's insulting yours as well. So if I called it Britain vs America, does that mean you're calling me a foreigner? Secondly, I'm not called Rob, you ass.

Archived