Which worker do you use?

With the release of the game, I'm just curious as to what C-Verse worker people are using...after going through all of my C-Verse favorites (RK Hayes, Electo, Maeda, Kunomasu, Runaway Train, Lobster Warrior, and Kholkov) I finally settled on Angry Gilmour, and I have a newfound respect for him now that I know his moveset. Only downside is that his finisher is the Stroke, lol!

I actually made a Lance Storm worker and am using him in League mode to get used to the game. If you want, you can check out my dynasty called "Taking the Cornellverse by Storm," where I just posted a match against Angry. [/cheap plug] Oh, and you can change his finisher if you want ;)

I use created characters. It's not that I have anything against the CornellVerse, I do this in the Smackdown games as well. Unfortunately, I'm getting too good with one of them. He's dominating PGHW with ease. Once I got adjusted, it became easy. I beat Mushashibo without losing more than 20 energy and Tatsuko without going dropping more than 30 energy.

My time booking MAW made me a big fan of Samoan Machine (he's my current champion), so I decided to play him in WreSpi, and I've been very pleased with his performance. His initial stats and moveset are impressive, but he starts out as a midcarder, giving plenty of room for advancement. Plus the Unbreakable Sleeper is an awesome finisher...

Jack Griffith in Superstar and Sean McFly in Professional(Just missed out in rankings of the cup after a loss to Liberty, finished the Season with 51 points and in first place) I've tried so many by now, Kholkov, Eisaku Hoshino, Soul Taker in World League, Rockin Ryan Turner in World League and Kalu Owusu to name a few of my failed attempts.

I've only just started out but I see it'll be quite some time before I actually get into really playing. Have to create custom movesets for my favorite workers. I've only played the female side so far (much harder to sign on and make an impact when there are only 3 promotions in the world) and that's been with Tai (5SSW), Mary Beth Chase (BSC), and Devil's Daughter (AAA). Once I'm done making her moveset, I'll play Thunder Hike.

As you can probably guess, I use Toyokuni Strong/Hardcore in both Wrestling Spirit games. I also gave him the Finishing Sprint Forearm as his finisher (which I call the Strong Finish), in homage to Sam Strong's Strong Arm Tactic. And I added the GIANT SWING~! for kicks. :)

Finally bought it today now that I have some time off. I'll probably start up a rookie to legend eventually and stick with that, but for now I'm having a blast as Texas Pete in TCW. Redid his moveset some and then started a tag team with Cornell and jumped right into a feud with the Heavyweight Champ Ricky Dale Johnson.

Well, so much for that. Started a Superstar mode game (to get the hang of the new mechanics) and am currently playing as Cheerleader Melissa. She's rackin' up the frequent flyer miles too since I'm only working for UCR and AAA.

Archived