Default Data?

• 3 weeks later...

Figured this would be the best place for this.

Not sure if I've done something or not. Didn't the default pictures have a lot more events in them. For example, my game does not have any event pics for FCW.

I re-downloaded the default data and pic pack but nothing.

Either way, I've tried to locate custom ones but I am not having any success. Probably due to how I'm searching.

Any help would be greatly appreciated to fill out event pics.

Thanks,

R

Figured this would be the best place for this.

Not sure if I've done something or not. Didn't the default pictures have a lot more events in them. For example, my game does not have any event pics for FCW.

I re-downloaded the default data and pic pack but nothing.

Either way, I've tried to locate custom ones but I am not having any success. Probably due to how I'm searching.

Any help would be greatly appreciated to fill out event pics.

Thanks,

R

It's crazy how few companies have event pictures, especially for companies that have been around about ten years

Here are some FCW events, two versions of each. For some reason I didn't make note of who made them, which is rare for me! So apologies to whoever it was

https://imgur.com/a/lmmOeXK

It's crazy how few companies have event pictures, especially for companies that have been around about ten years

Here are some FCW events, two versions of each. For some reason I didn't make note of who made them, which is rare for me! So apologies to whoever it was

https://imgur.com/a/lmmOeXK

Appreciate that. I thought I had seen someone doing event logos but for the life of me can't remember who, where or what version of the game.

Thanks again.