Struggling to book due to not wanting people to lose...

I've only just started playing after years away.

Started up a WWE save current day.

What I'm finding is that, despite having a large roster, I find the match ups I can make on TV limited as I'm not wanting people to take a loss.

For instance, I am considering someone from Apollo, Theory, Elias and Ziggler to be next to challenge for the US title. So I'm reluctant to have them lose so they don't look too weak for it. But then, who do I have my main event face and beat? Ie, Owens, Rhodes, Rollins, Styles. They wouldn't be facing off against each other on cable TV so how do you spread your losses about?

I suppose it's just some generic booking advice I am looking for...

What I'm finding is that, despite having a large roster, I find the match ups I can make on TV limited as I'm not wanting people to take a loss.

For instance, I am considering someone from Apollo, Theory, Elias and Ziggler to be next to challenge for the US title. So I'm reluctant to have them lose so they don't look too weak for it. But then, who do I have my main event face and beat? Ie, Owens, Rhodes, Rollins, Styles. They wouldn't be facing off against each other on cable TV so how do you spread your losses about?

The 'keep strong' note is good for this. 'Tainted finish' let's the heel cheat to win and keeps the face from losing too much pop. I use draws too. Double countouts, or the sports entertainment finish with some interference. It depends on your product though. It sounds like you are WWE, so you should be ok with those finishes. Don't use these finishes with a Pure company like NJPW. The fans will not like those types of finishes. They expect clean pinfalls.