An On the Market Tab

Sometimes when simulating the days you miss the email regarding a fighter being "On the Market". For those who don't know, this means you can now negotiate with a martial artist and try to convince them to join your company for usually a better salary.

I propose a new tab where players can directly see who is on the market every few days.

Of course you can shortlist certain fighters and with important emails stopping your simulation you would automatically see who is on the market but that can often be tedious as well. Even when starting out when a player can not sign such high hyped individuals , it would be interesting to see who is trying to sign a certain fighter.

This is likely to be a lot of work and coding for a game that is already so good. However, if there is ever a dream for a WMMA6 I would like to push this forward.

Sometimes when simulating the days you miss the email regarding a fighter being "On the Market". For those who don't know, this means you can now negotiate with a martial artist and try to convince them to join your company for usually a better salary.

I propose a new tab where players can directly see who is on the market every few days.

Of course you can shortlist certain fighters and with important emails stopping your simulation you would automatically see who is on the market but that can often be tedious as well. Even when starting out when a player can not sign such high hyped individuals , it would be interesting to see who is trying to sign a certain fighter.

This is likely to be a lot of work and coding for a game that is already so good. However, if there is ever a dream for a WMMA6 I would like to push this forward.