[HYPE] Lethal Dose of Poison - June 2002 Mod

Mike Tenay has manager ticked for a role he can play. I don't remember him ever being a manager to anyone. I could be wrong, but he's always been an announcer and interviewer.

Title prestige needs a pass over too. The X-Division title for instance has 60 prestige and it doesn't even exist yet technically.

Bobby Lashley's debut date is way off. He didn't start wrestling until 2005 and it's set as 1999 currently. He was in the military from 1999 until 2002.

Thank you, yeah titles will need to be looked at again because I had to remove weight limitations on some for current champions to hold it (mostly in Mexico and Japan) and I forgot to update WWE's hierarchy so The Rock keeps winning the European title in my sims lol.

Lashley is listed as 1999 in Cagematch which I thought was odd too, seems like they just grabbed the wrong date off his Wikipedia lol

Hi All just wanted to give an update on our work.

Huge shout-out to Villain (not to be confused with MrVillain lol) who has been a huge help with testing and updating and has been doing just as much work as I have.

We've made a lot of stat and pop adjustments.

I have added 13 companies but I need to finish editing their rosters and events and title lineages still.

Fixed color commentary skill to be 0 for everyone except color commentators and a select few wrestlers.

The next version I will release will be Alpha v2.0 once I am finished updating the rosters.

Hi All just wanted to give an update on our work.

Huge shout-out to Villain (not to be confused with MrVillain lol) who has been a huge help with testing and updating and has been doing just as much work as I have.

We've made a lot of stat and pop adjustments.

I have added 13 companies but I need to finish editing their rosters and events and title lineages still.

Fixed color commentary skill to be 0 for everyone except color commentators and a select few wrestlers.

The next version I will release will be Alpha v2.0 once I am finished updating the rosters.

I was just thinking of starting up a game with the alpha 1.1, any idea at all when the 2.0 might drop?

Thanks so much to you, and every modder who puts in the work for everyone to enjoy.

Hey, for some reason when I download the file and extract it does not show up in the list of available databases. Any idea why? I've never had this issue before.

I have not had this issue although it is connected with the pic pack so make sure you're pulling just the database out and replacing it in the folder

I thought I'd post an update with some of the new companies. I haven't completed titles yet, but rosters and such are set. Thank you to Fleisch for allowing me use of his 1992 mod to bring in characters because he just has a plethora of them and it made it easier to add in some joshi wrestlers that are more obscure.

453a4faecbb8f3be9a894599cbefb39b.png

cf92a59c24127c27b59b4794d7286416.png

645e4187899c1569371851f8239d9644.png

f65f443a680504d47ce7aa3a6717512f.png

7fbd0ec499fe6ff3a2140d9f48b2c44c.png

47dd15389736bb338cadfe985ef81cce.png

I have no ETA for 2.0 unfortunately

It's only a small thing but by this point Hogan was face having turned fully the night after Wrestlemania

I also agree that Lashley shouldn't debut until 2005, he was wrestling in the military and amateur championships prior to this but wouldn't be active for TEW purposes until 2005

Looks great though and can't wait to have a play!

It's only a small thing but by this point Hogan was face having turned fully the night after Wrestlemania

I also agree that Lashley shouldn't debut until 2005, he was wrestling in the military and amateur championships prior to this but wouldn't be active for TEW purposes until 2005

Looks great though and can't wait to have a play!

Yes, Lashley has been updated! I have to go through Face/Heel divides cuz I didn't go through them the first time so I'll have to double check those.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, sorry for the delay on this, I actually haven't gotten a chance to work on this since the summer. I have had some help since then from MaxMarvelous with some schedules but not a lot has gotten done otherwise and now with work and I'm in the process of writing my thesis so it may be a while for the next update.

• Like 2