Best angle graded products?

So i'm messing with products a bit and if i go No style I get great math ratings but the angles I usee the freelance angle and even when the wrestlers have 80-100 mic and acting. I'd have a promo angle having the worker rated on mic skills or have a showdown and rate on acting or entertainment they are getting 30s-60s. From what I see even if I book "recognizeable" and up unless it's the "Major Stars" the ratings are awful. I see it says based percentage on skills/percentage on popularity.

So my question is....is there any products where I can do angles with NOT MAJOR STARS and get better grades?

Are they all based on popularity? that doesn't seem right to me. If an unknown MJF is not in AEW and he comes out before his first match ripping down a Major to recognizeable star it should get an average rating or better if say I even mod the skills to make MJF acting/mic - entertainment skills 100

SO am I just missing a product that would rate skills over popularity but not just be based on matches but angles as well. Basically a product where angles and matches have more factor than popularity.

Am I doing something wrong? Am I missing a product

So i'm messing with products a bit and if i go No style I get great math ratings but the angles I usee the freelance angle and even when the wrestlers have 80-100 mic and acting. I'd have a promo angle having the worker rated on mic skills or have a showdown and rate on acting or entertainment they are getting 30s-60s. From what I see even if I book "recognizeable" and up unless it's the "Major Stars" the ratings are awful. I see it says based percentage on skills/percentage on popularity.

So my question is....is there any products where I can do angles with NOT MAJOR STARS and get better grades?

Are they all based on popularity? that doesn't seem right to me. If an unknown MJF is not in AEW and he comes out before his first match ripping down a Major to recognizeable star it should get an average rating or better if say I even mod the skills to make MJF acting/mic - entertainment skills 100

SO am I just missing a product that would rate skills over popularity but not just be based on matches but angles as well. Basically a product where angles and matches have more factor than popularity.

Am I doing something wrong? Am I missing a product