fall of the one ring circus

panix04

TCP has given me permision to do the wrespi2 covert. Who would be interested in: A) using it B) Helping with making it Conversion in itself is the simple part, assingning movesets is much more time consuming but if we can get a few people working on it, it really shouldn't take that long.

thats cool, i am really excited about what Ollies gonna come up with. But im a huge fan of TCP's work and i really wanna see it converted. What i will do, as a base is assign all of the workers a default moveset and then ipeople can edit movesets for workers and i can assingn the custom made movesets as they are sent to me. So what im really looking for is people who can say to me, i will make 10-20 movestes for you. First come first serve - so if you wanna do your fave workers get in touch asap.

thats the basic plan, but then people can add movesets for all the wrestlers as we go. assigning the default movesets is a temporay measure to get the data done and then we can add custom built movesets for each worker.

Triple S is a mix of Suplexes, Submissions and.. something else. It's sort of a very technical style. Super Junior is a cruiserweight/technical allround style I think. Examples of these include: Old school Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Dean Malenko, Alex Wright, Dave Finlay, Jushin Thunder Lyger, El Samurai and Owen Hart.

okey doke, cheers HHUK. Incidentally, i have given 100 of the 1400 workers default movesets and it took me about 2 hours. Im quite happy to finish it off 'cos i wouldnt mind trying the game with a real life mod, but does anybody else want to use it? There just seems to be a very small response.

I will use it because me being thick i converted a mini version of TCP's mod with just ROH, TNA WWE, ECW and a few Japan Promotions in to WS2 files and i forgot i would have to do movesets for each wrestler and i couldn't be bothered :(

I'm interested as well, it would be awesome to have a Wrespi2 version of "fall of the one ring circus". It will surely be a very hard task, I'd help if I had the knowledge to do it. Anyway, many thanks for the effort and I hope it all goes along well, I'll be looking forward to it! :)

cheers peeps, im a bit more upbeat now! I have assigned default moves for all the people with names beggening with A, B and C which may not sound like much but believe me it is! Im actually hoping to have the basic release in under two weeks. All i am doing as assigning default movesets (ie brawler moveset for a brawler or regular wrestler moveset for a regular wrestler. I may go through it after and start adding finisher and trademark moves for the WWE guys as well but tbh its not my priority.

[QUOTE=Dwight Mighton]I'd love to play it. The reason I think people aren't responding is that they think it won't be done, But I believe ya' panix. Do it, the more mods the merrier. :)[/QUOTE] I'm excited panix. Id like to contribute, I just dont know what I could contribute. I know the WWE, and that is pretty much it. So dont think Id be much help to you!

I would certainly be interested in trying this as well, I haven't purchased WS2 yet as i want a real world mod to be available first and I have no patience or skill for such a task myself lol. What exactly is the fall of the one ring circus mod though? I saw you say its real world but is there something else about it?

[QUOTE=Rkall]I would certainly be interested in trying this as well, I haven't purchased WS2 yet as i want a real world mod to be available first and I have no patience or skill for such a task myself lol. What exactly is the fall of the one ring circus mod though? I saw you say its real world but is there something else about it?[/QUOTE] You could always try the original data (I can never spell it Corni.....) while you wait. I think the original data is more fun with WS than TEW. Fall of the one ring circus is just a name for it. TCP created it originally for the latest real world mod for TEW and now Panix has decided to convert it for WS2 which will be just as good.

well i betta do my bit for GDS and get this done so RKall buys the game! Thanks for the thumbs up guys, knowing a handful of people are interested certainly makes it worth doing! I am on 'J' now for the assigning of names! about 2 thirds through!

[QUOTE=panix04]well i betta do my bit for GDS and get this done so RKall buys the game! Thanks for the thumbs up guys, knowing a handful of people are interested certainly makes it worth doing! I am on 'J' now for the assigning of names! about 2 thirds through![/QUOTE] I'll cetainly give it a go too Panix. Love to see how well my data transfers to other gaming systems!

[QUOTE=TCP1]I'll cetainly give it a go too Panix. Love to see how well my data transfers to other gaming systems![/QUOTE] having seen how well DOTT translates it bodes well! The DOTT mod is top notch on wrespi2 and i expect this one to be very good as well. Still aiming to have a playable version within two weeks. After that i can get working on a few custom movesets!

i think the best thing to do is ask people to list movesets for workers so that once i finish giving everyone there default movesets i can start adding custom movesets. So if there anyworkers people want to list movesets for i will enter them into the game.

Archived