The best match you've EVER done.

With the extremely busy schedule I have right now, I barely have time to enter this forum and barely play TEW. But when I play my SWF save, I can make amazing matches that proves that my booker skill hasn't withered yet. (At least the inspiration isn't gone, that's great.)

Just now, I just finished the SWF Under Control PPV. And Rocky Golden and the great Tommy Cornell put on a freaking wrestling clinic. Giving a solid 100 rating and ending their 8 month feud, making the show end at 95, the best show I did on this save so far.

And with that, I get the question for the topic of this thread.

What was the best rivalry and/or match you have ever done in your save?

With the extremely busy schedule I have right now, I barely have time to enter this forum and barely play TEW. But when I play my SWF save, I can make amazing matches that proves that my booker skill hasn't withered yet. (At least the inspiration isn't gone, that's great.)

Just now, I just finished the SWF Under Control PPV. And Rocky Golden and the great Tommy Cornell put on a freaking wrestling clinic. Giving a solid 100 rating and ending their 8 month feud, making the show end at 95, the best show I did on this save so far.

And with that, I get the question for the topic of this thread.

What was the best rivalry and/or match you have ever done in your save?

For storylines and matches, Jay Chord's 2 year long title reign where I had him run a title open challenge almost every week because I wanted him to reach 100 title defenses.

By the end of it it became more common to get 99s than it did to get 98s. He's a cheat code. Best match that I remember from it was the story where I pushed Edd Stone to the top of the card, where he didn't take the title from Jay Chord, but was a made man after it happen. I think it came back as a 100.

I'm running a save based on a modified version of the "Good Night and Good-Bye" mod. I was able to bring Steve Austin into WCW, and I brought back Hulk Hogan when he got off hiatus. I made Austin my world champion (natch) and had Hogan challenge him for the title and win it from him. Their rematch with Austin regaining the title at Starrcade in 2002 drew a 99.

I've had a few matches that scored 100 over the years, but this was a favorite storyline and a lot of fun to make it cohesive (and before anybody asks, neither Austin nor Hogan had a problem taking a loss to the other).

St.T

96. Aaron Andrews defeated Jay Chord and Wolf Hawkins to retain the title. Did a 94 with Bruce vs Chord also.

I started a brand split and have Greg Gauge as champ (two world titles), he just did a 91 with KC Glenn. They're both Major Stars 6 months into the save. T-Bone Bright is on the way up as well pulling 88s - 90s, and Mighty Mo is basically becoming The Rock. Super interesting save, but I need to split the PPVs because match scores from the roster are so good that I need to split them.

In a 2004 WWE brand split save with a friend, I had Shawn Michaels and Scott Steiner as the semi main event, my first 100 in TEW 2020. Scott got a 69 (lol) and Shawn a 90ish, which I think is really cool that you can have a great match with a great wrestler and a not so great one (no disrespect to big papa irl of course)

The best part about this was in my opening angle, Triple H DEMANDED the main event of that show to show he was a better wrestler then Shawn, he wrestled Christian (I think) and got a 80.

Comedy writes itself sometimes...