joemurphy's Super Awesome Modern Picture Pack
Sabin's RW Free Pics Pack*
*Required for free pictures when using the JPG version of the mod

NEXT RELEASE
March 2023
EXPANSIONS
RWC+ by Raspymorten, Emmo and SuperSaiyanMutant

DETAILS
This mod is the continuation of the amazing work done by Fleisch, southside_hitmen, Questlove, and NLG on the Real World Chronicles mod. Big thank you to all of them who have been giving all of us years of enjoyment with the mod and have Quest for giving me his blessing to carry on with the work and keep it alive for everyone. Real World Chronicles is a current-day real-world mod that aims for complete accuracy, depth and long-term playability, with a huge variety of companies all around the world and each part of the game world being meticulously worked over to make sure that whether you're playing as WWE or a tiny promotion in the middle of nowhere, you'll get a realistic experience.

THANK YOUS
NLG & Questlove - For being my amazing predecessors that I still don't think I live up to, but I try very hard to match the same level of quality that these two brought to this mod while they worked on it.
Fleisch & southside_hitmen - The mod wouldn't exist without them and like I said, it's practically entirely their work!
joemurphy - For the aptly named Super Awesome Modern Picture Pack and offering both JPEGs and GIFs for this mod
Oliver Taylor - For being the best former journalist of puroresu and being one of the best for keeping up with slightly obscure ongoings
raspymorten - For absolutely nothing (on a real, for helping motivate me further and keep doing this mod)
Emmo - For constant reminders of what's happening in wrestling and working on the indie expansion with raspy
sabin357 - For thousands of free worker pictures and being an incredible guy
CallumCalamari - For somehow being more encyclopaediac in wrestling than I am sometimes, and helping me out with stuff I just don't know
MidKnightDreary - For reaching out and offering help in researching and gauging stats for parts of the mod
Yotee & john_connerson - As the local medical facility, giving me more help and actively being active contributors for the mod
Efanga's Discord - For being the place where I've had to bounce all my ideas and stressed ramblings at, you guys are honestly what keeps me going through this hellhole of a mod. Make sure to brush your teeth.
Real World Chronicles Discord - One update in and y'all have managed to be so helpful and informative during my work these two months
This community - For helping out with things that I miss (trust me, it happens a lot) and supporting this mod no matter who's behind it
Anybody else I forgot - I get a lot of help and love from folks, if you aren't named here and you're one of those people, I appreciate you!

STAY CONNECTED
We've just opened a discord so that you can give feedback more directly and also just discuss things about the mod. The link is below:
https://discord.gg/XWsN6Ghwfw

Edited by Devil_Cyborg
JANUARY 2023!!!!
  • Like 6

vGeZOK7.png

CURRENT RELEASE [July 2022]

RWC July 2022 JPG Edition

RWC July 2022 GIF Edition

RECOMMENDED JPEG PICTURE PACK

Lukkearthur's Brand Spankin New Picture Pack™

RECOMMENDED GIF PICTURE PACK

SAMPP GIFs

OTHER PICTURE PACKS

NLG's NLGifs

joemurphy's Super Awesome Modern Picture Pack

Sabin's RW Free Pics Pack*

* Required for free pictures when using the JPG version of the mod

NEXT RELEASE

September

EXPANSIONS

RWC+ by Raspymorten, Emmo and SuperSaiyanMutant

DETAILS

This mod is the continuation of the amazing work done by Fleisch, southside_hitmen, Questlove, and NLG on the Real World Chronicles mod. Big thank you to all of them who have been giving all of us years of enjoyment with the mod and have Quest for giving me his blessing to carry on with the work and keep it alive for everyone.

Real World Chronicles is a current-day real-world mod that aims for complete accuracy, depth and long-term playability, with a huge variety of companies all around the world and each part of the game world being meticulously worked over to make sure that whether you're playing as WWE or a tiny promotion in the middle of nowhere, you'll get a realistic experience.

THANK YOUS

NLG & Questlove - For being my amazing predecessors that I still don't think I live up to, but I try very hard to match the same level of quality that these two brought to this mod while they worked on it.

Fleisch & southside_hitmen - The mod wouldn't exist without them and like I said, it's practically entirely their work!

joemurphy - For the aptly named Super Awesome Modern Picture Pack and offering both JPEGs and GIFs for this mod

Oliver Taylor - For being the best former journalist of puroresu and being one of the best for keeping up with slightly obscure ongoings

raspymorten - For absolutely nothing (on a real, for helping motivate me further and keep doing this mod)

Emmo - For constant reminders of what's happening in wrestling and working on the indie expansion with raspy

sabin357 - For thousands of free worker pictures and being an incredible guy

CallumCalamari - For somehow being more encyclopaediac in wrestling than I am sometimes, and helping me out with stuff I just don't know

biblet02 - For going out of your way to look at rosters and event schedules on your own time and helping me out with some of the most mundane tasks there are in this mod

Efanga's Discord - For being the place where I've had to bounce all my ideas and stressed ramblings at, you guys are honestly what keeps me going through this hellhole of a mod. Make sure to brush your teeth.

This community - For helping out with things that I miss (trust me, it happens a lot) and supporting this mod no matter who's behind it

Anybody else I forgot - I get a lot of help and love from folks, if you aren't named here and you're one of those people, I appreciate you!

We peer pressured him into using that logo, instead of just the big RWC letters.

Anyhow, man's been carrying the mod singlehandily for many months now, due to outside circumstances. So hey, at least he'll be able to update all the pages now.

You got this Devil.

I haven't been able to play a long term save on TEW2020 yet due to most mods triggering my OCD in some way but I'm hoping to dive in to a Local to Global with this mod as I quit wrestling a few Manias ago then decided to catch up watching AEW only after Punk returned so I'm still a little out of the loop on the last year or so of wrestling, I will post a follow-up if I find any errors and the like, thanks for keeping this mod going.

When I download the picture pack and load AEW all wrestlers are still just black silhouettes and I have to go through and manual add everyone. Is there anyway to fix this? I've made sure the correct picture pack is chosen in the database details.

Which picture pack are you using and which RWC version did you download? It's possible that you downloaded the wrong version for the picture pack that you use.

HHH still set as owner and book of NXT

Stephanie McMahon is Lifetime owner of WWE (should be CEO?)

Vince McMahon has 100 reputation

Jeff Hardy has 100 reputation and missing drinker/heavy drinker

John Laurenitis has 100 reputation

Piggybacking

Jake Atlas should have some type of scandals.

Here's a few things i've found so far, mostly subjective

Workers that may need pop lowered as I feel like at least for the free agents their pop is associated with the companies they used to work for and look unlikely to return to rather than their own actual individual pop in the in game world at this time (last two I'm unsure on)

Windham

Adam Scherr

Eric Bischoff

Eva Marie

Gzim Selmani & Sunny Dhinsa

John Hennigan

Kevin Nash

Logan Paul

Scarlett Bordeaux

Killer Kross

Scott Steiner

The Great Khali

Bully Ray

Cain Velazquez

The Sandman

Ronda Rousey

Renee Paquette

Amazing Red and Brian Hebner should be retired I believe

Bret Hart should have a contract with WWE, I remember hearing him turning down an AEW appearance because of this

Io Shirai's contract should have around 30 days left

Paige should be a free agent by August

Lady Frost & Sasha Banks should maybe be free agents and Sasha have some heat with the company, although waiting for confirmation is probably the way to go for these.

I noticed WWE goes on a hiring spree of around 10-15 workers at the start of the database including some workers they recently let go to AEW like Claudio Castagnoli for example, this may need looked at

I was able to sign a surprising amount of AEW talent for a reasonable price while being Insignficiant in size(most were less than 100 per show) Diamante, Skye Blue, Griff Garrison, Marina Shafir, AQA, Julia Hart to name a few, basically anyone under 20 pop in AEW, this seems odd to me and whatever defines their price may need looked at (I assume it's pop+skills)

Lowering Stephanie McMahon's "Roster Size" in her Workers - Business tab should prevent WWE from going on a hiring spree at the beginning of a save.

Here's a few things i've found so far, mostly subjective

Workers that may need pop lowered as I feel like at least for the free agents their pop is associated with the companies they used to work for and look unlikely to return to rather than their own actual individual pop in the in game world at this time (last two I'm unsure on)

Windham

Adam Scherr

Eric Bischoff

Eva Marie

Gzim Selmani & Sunny Dhinsa

John Hennigan

Kevin Nash

Logan Paul

Scarlett Bordeaux

Killer Kross

Scott Steiner

The Great Khali

Bully Ray

Cain Velazquez

The Sandman

Ronda Rousey

Renee Paquette

Amazing Red and Brian Hebner should be retired I believe

Bret Hart should have a contract with WWE, I remember hearing him turning down an AEW appearance because of this

Io Shirai's contract should have around 30 days left

Paige should be a free agent by August

Lady Frost & Sasha Banks should maybe be free agents and Sasha have some heat with the company, although waiting for confirmation is probably the way to go for these.

I noticed WWE goes on a hiring spree of around 10-15 workers at the start of the database including some workers they recently let go to AEW like Claudio Castagnoli for example, this may need looked at

I was able to sign a surprising amount of AEW talent for a reasonable price while being Insignficiant in size(most were less than 100 per show) Diamante, Skye Blue, Griff Garrison, Marina Shafir, AQA, Julia Hart to name a few, basically anyone under 20 pop in AEW, this seems odd to me and whatever defines their price may need looked at (I assume it's pop+skills)

Thanks for the update! Couple minor things I’ve noticed for those who will be starting saves (mostly AEW as that’s the brand I started with right now. Haven’t started a WWE one)

- Kyle O’Rielly should have a starting injury. In an interview he says he isn’t sure if he’ll need surgery. I set it to 8 weeks myself.

- Adam Cole as well. Has both a concussion and a labrum issue. I set his for 8 weeks, but could be longer

- Bryan Danielson I set to have a starting injury (concussion) of 2 weeks

- Appears Anthony Bowens is now healthy, though I set mine to 2 weeks remaining.

- Sasha Banks is in a tough situation. I personally removed her contract, but set an absence of 90 days

- Paige’s contract should have 1 week remaining. To do this I removed her contract but set an absence of 1 week to start the save

- Brian Cage should be listed as heel in AEW and managed by Tully Blanchard.

- I personally made Jon Moxley AEW Champion in my edits, as TEW doesn’t have an interim champion feature.

- Wardlow is still set as MJF’s manager.

- I increased MJF’s popularity to mid-60’s.

- I also increased AEW’s overall popularity slightly to make attendance numbers more realistic. It unfortunately inflates the tv numbers to the 1.3M area, but I prefer being able to book venues that the company does in real life.

Edit; couple more

- Hook should be a face

- Claudio should be a heel, matching the rest of the Combat Club (wish tweener was a thing for them)

Thanks for the update! Couple minor things I’ve noticed for those who will be starting saves (mostly AEW as that’s the brand I started with right now. Haven’t started a WWE one)

- Kyle O’Rielly should have a starting injury. In an interview he says he isn’t sure if he’ll need surgery. I set it to 8 weeks myself.

- Adam Cole as well. Has both a concussion and a labrum issue. I set his for 8 weeks, but could be longer

- Bryan Danielson I set to have a starting injury (concussion) of 2 weeks

- Appears Anthony Bowens is now healthy, though I set mine to 2 weeks remaining.

- Sasha Banks is in a tough situation. I personally removed her contract, but set an absence of 90 days

- Paige’s contract should have 1 week remaining. To do this I removed her contract but set an absence of 1 week to start the save

- Brian Cage should be listed as heel in AEW and managed by Tully Blanchard.

- I personally made Jon Moxley AEW Champion in my edits, as TEW doesn’t have an interim champion feature.

- Wardlow is still set as MJF’s manager.

- I increased MJF’s popularity to mid-60’s.

- I also increased AEW’s overall popularity slightly to make attendance numbers more realistic. It unfortunately inflates the tv numbers to the 1.3M area, but I prefer being able to book venues that the company does in real life.

Edit; couple more

- Hook should be a face

- Claudio should be a heel, matching the rest of the Combat Club (wish tweener was a thing for them)

Great notes, keep them coming!

For interim champions would the best way to go about handling it not be create another title and call it the interim version, so both champions remain champions like in reality and then if you do the champion vs champion match you can vacate the interim title afterwards and retire/set to dormant if you want to, which would also require some editing of the TNT title lineage for this to work

I also noticed that a lot of AEWs new signees seem to have short contracts (a few months) which resulted in some of the over 40s being let go even though they only recently signed, there were multiple instances of this happening in my save with Jeff Hardy and Samoa Joe being the ones I can recall

For interim champions would the best way to go about handling it not be create another title and call it the interim version, so both champions remain champions like in reality and then if you do the champion vs champion match you can vacate the interim title afterwards and retire/set to dormant if you want to, which would also require some editing of the TNT title lineage for this to work

I also noticed that a lot of AEWs new signees seem to have short contracts (a few months) which resulted in some of the over 40s being let go even though they only recently signed, there were multiple instances of this happening in my save with Jeff Hardy and Samoa Joe being the ones I can recall

The problem is while that would work for user, the AI wouldn't book it that way. So if you have a long save, AEW would just have two world titles. Its easier for the user to just create an interim title or switch Punk for Moxley if theyd like. I think that's Devil's thought process anyway. And since the next release is t until September (All Out time) I'd assume Punk should be returning by then.

I do like this in the case, create the Interim Title and then unify them as long as the injury is done and retire the interim title as the end of all. It works the best if you play AEW, otherwise pick Khan in the add player option and retire the Interim Title when you see the real champion back on the show.

Just checking, because it might just be that I've not downloaded the correct gif pack, but is it normal that I have 33 people without a picture ?

And if it is, has anyone done cuts for them on their own and would be willing to send them ?

Thanks !

Pretty sure that's an issue of gif packs not being updated, or just missing out on some indies+ people if you downloaded that.