Decleration of WAR!: TNA vs ECW vs WCW vs WWE

[CENTER][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y238/JohnnyFenoli/VKM.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="5"][B]WWE to Sell Off Brands[/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="4"]Announced just today, WWE intends to sell of Brand properties to recover from recent financial losses.[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT="Times New Roman"] Vincent Kennedy McMahon took his seat today in front of a newsroom full of reporters, expecting the normal update on the WWE's rising or falling financial status. Instead, they received news that could possibly turn the wrestling world on it's ear. "Today, I regret to inform all of our stock holders that we at the WWE are under a major financial crunch." Mr. McMahon went on to mention the future sell of his recently required brands World Championship Wrestling and Extreme Championship. The two brands will be put on the market to gauge interest, with the sell of both companies going to the highest bidders. The expected sell date is July 1, 2006. "This is not a step in the wrong direction. Quite the contrary, we are expecting to recover from our recent financial loss with the sell of two brands, that until this date where simply collecting dust under WWE rings." Two expected bidders for the properties are Ted Turner and Paul Heyman, both former owners of the extinct brands. Mr. Heyman, who is still under a WWE contract, has already asked for his release. He is expected to be granted that release, along with several other members of the WWE's massive roster. Ted Turner has long been anticipated to return to the wrestling business. With his old company coming back up for sale, he is said to already be positioning himself at the top of the highest bidders list. Though it is expected that none of the contracts of WWE contracted talent will be a part of the purchases. The brands, complete with promotional likenesses, theme music, pay per view names, television show names, as well as other intellectual properties will be a part of the deals. "We definitely hope to clear the $100,000,000 mark, for both companies... Fear of competition? Never. As a matter of fact I encourage and challenge who ever purchases these brand rights to pull these two brands to the top and challenge the WWE. I think that we as a company, as well as our talent, have gone complacent. Besides, is it possible that anyone would rise up and defeat me? No chance in Hell!"[/FONT]

[B][COLOR="Red"]411MANIA.COM BREAKING NEWS!!![/COLOR][/B] 7-1-06 11:22 am [B]In a move that the wrestling world has been anticipating, Ted Turner has officially announced his purchase of the WCW name and all of it's likenesses. Turner said that he has big plans for the company, and has gauranteed that the promotion WILL be returning to it's past glory! More on this story as the details come in...[/B]

Gerweck.net BREAKING NEWS!!! [CENTER][IMG]http://www.gerweck.net/gerweck02.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [SIZE="4"][FONT="Impact"][B][COLOR="Red"]BREAKING NEWS!!![/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/SIZE] 7-1-06 1:26 pm [FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"] [B]Following the close of the sell of WCW to Ted Turner, the WWE has finalized the deal to sell ECW. The new and former owner is recently released WWE talent, Paul Heyman. After finalizing the deal, said to be for 40 million dollars, Heyman had these words. "After the WWE tried so hard to ruin the name of ECW, I vow... To each and every fan out there who's blood still pumps through their vains, that goes through a heart that is and will always be ECW... We are never going to die, we will never say quit... and we will forever be... EXTREME!"[/B][/FONT] [CENTER][IMG]http://www.tsn.ca/images/stories/20040324/ecw_43964.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://home.mchsi.com/~calvin1102/lop_logo.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [COLOR="SeaGreen"] [U]News and Rumors[/U][/COLOR] - WWE expected to cut away a huge part of it's roster. After the sale of ECW being made official, the already large roster is now FLOODED! - TNA's gearing up for their Victory Road pay per view. Recent comments have said that a name the wrestling world has not heard in awhile will make a return to the ring. Nothing has been officially announced, but this could take place either at the PPV or before. - WCW's Ted Turner looks to make his presence felt the way he always has. Flaunting his money, and flashing his over the top personality. Old WCW names such as Goldberg and Hulk Hogan are already in talks with Mr. Turner and his staff. - Expect to see many names from the inevitable cuts of the WWE roster to land in WCW, ECW and even in TNA. - ECW's Paul Heyman has continued to maintain contact with his ECW faithful, such as Joey Styles, Tommy Dreamer, and Rob Van Dam. Should they be released, as expected, then they will come home to ECW. Mr. Heyman is also said to be in contact with the four major record labels. His goal is to reach a deal in partnership, where ECW will use the label's artists music in exchange for free advertisement on the ECW programing.

[QUOTE=NickC13573]who is controlling who?[/QUOTE] Well, I'm ECW. SpaceMountain is WCW. and CarlitoCool WAS TNA........ then ultimatenoob didnt know how to do it.... so now, it's Akki, he seems to know what he's doing. RE-EDIT: Akki is now TNA. Good Luck!! Sorry for all the confusion... I'd go through and delete posts if I could, to make this look better... BUT.... Johnny Fenoli = ECW SpaceMountain = WCW Akki = TNA The CPU = WWE

[CENTER][IMG]http://home.mchsi.com/~calvin1102/lop_logo.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [COLOR="SeaGreen"] [U]News and Rumors[/U][/COLOR] - Things in TNA appear to be unstable, they've gone through 3 different Head Bookers recently. Hopefully, this will be the last time as they appear to have the man they where looking for all along. - ECW has finalized a deal with Universal Music Group. ECW will be using the music for it's television shows, wrestler entrances, and music videos. In exchange Universal recieves free advertisement. - Joey Styles demands his release from the WWE! - Goldberg has apparently sent word to the WCW that he is intrested in returning, wether or not Ted Turner is returning his phone calls has yet to be seen.

[CENTER][IMG]http://pwinsider.com/images/logo.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Red"]RECENT NEWS[/COLOR][/B] [U]New TNA Booker[/U]: After two Head Bookers who TNA management quickly noticed were unable to handle the locker room, they finally found one who they think can, and he said in a statement that he would run the company against WWE, as well as the two new competitors ECW and WCW by bringing in new talent, especially to support the X-Division. He has also shown interest in Jeff Hardy and Sean Waltman returning to TNA, on a trial basis.

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.gerweck.net/gerweck02.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://gerweck.net/interviews.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][I] Interview with Paul Heyman[/I][/B] [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y238/JohnnyFenoli/1RC%20Diary/PaulHeyman.jpg[/IMG] [I] Interview conducted: July 03, 2006[/I] [I]Key: SG> Steve Gerweck PH> Paul Heyman[/I] SG> You asked for and where given your release from WWE, why? PH> I learned that Vince McMahon was giving up on his MOCKERY of ECW, and ending the Television show on the Sci Fi Network. Then there where mumblings of a sell of ECW. Well, since I was a WWE contracted employee, I could not take part in the bidding process. There was no way in hell that I was going to see ECW be bought by anyone else. SG> So, the WWE didn't feel that they needed your services with out the ECW brand? PH> Steve, my involvment with WWE and ECW, has been strictly as an on TV figure head. I pitched my ideas, I voiced my opinion, but little to nothing I said went to affect. Besides, Vince has been in so much trouble financially recently, I felt that my release was coming soon anyway. SG> Rumors are that WWE is planning massive roster cuts, have you heard word of who may be cut, and will any end up with you in your renewed ECW? PH> I've heard rumors of people being cut... People from Tatanka all the way up to Randy Orton. Will we make offers if the right people come free? Sure, we'd be stupid not to. Will we make offers to everyone? No way, we'd be stupid to do so. We're ECW, not WWE, not TNA, and definetly not WCW. SG> So, are you saying you're better than these other promotions? PH> Better I'm not going to say that Steve. (laughing) You see, the thing that has and always will set us apart from these other promotions. Is one word... PASSION. The passion in the locker room, the passion displayed in the ring, my passion, my families passion, the staff's passion... and most of all... The Passion of the fans. That's what Vince didnt understand when he was wondering why ECW flopped, on it's return. He was putting on an ECW product infront of a majority WWE crowd. I knew that first night, when they showed a crowd shot, and in the front row was three 9 year olds in John Cena shirts, that Vince didnt GET IT. You can't expect fans who show up for a Nascar event to love an NBA game that is held prior to the race. SG> How do you plan on recapturing that passion from the fans? PH> Well, I dont know if we have to recapture it. The passion for ECW never dies, sure these fans who bought into Vince's ECW have voiced considerable distaste for that product. But, I think they know that when we return to thier backyards, that it's OUR ECW again, and by OUR, I mean all of us who are fans of ECW. SG> You said backyards, does that mean back to the smaller arenas? PH> (Laughing)... Yeah, for the most part probably so. It also means that we're going to be putting on a prodcut that I highly suggest parents DO NOT bring their kids too. That's a reason I've approached the "premium" cable networks. The HBO's and Showtime's. I'm not saying you can flip on ECW and expect nothing but titties, f-bombs, and blood. But these networks are known for allowing the creativity that other networks censor. SG> Can you give us any names of people that you've been in contact with, about returning or coming to ECW? PH> Sure, I'll give you some names, I just got off the phone with Jack Evans and Teddy Hart. I've talked to Raven, I've talked to Shane Douglas, I've sent emails to some WWE employees, un-officially inviting THEM to contact me, SHOULD they recieve their releases. SG> What about the voice of ECW? Have you contacted Joey Styles? PH> I can't officially say, but we're friends, we stay in contact. But, Joey might not be the voice of the new ECW. I love Joey to death... BUT, there's a premium on great announcers. How many can you name? Tenay, Cole, Styles, Schivone, and of course Jim Ross. I'd like to think that Joey would come home, if he can get his release... But if not, I might have a bidding war on my hands that frankly I can't win. I mean Billionaire Ted, just moved back in. SG> That brings me to my next question; It's been said that you bought ECW for around 40 Million, where do you come up with that kind of money? PH> (silence) Well, Steve, I'm not at liberity to say right now. I had help, let me put it that way. SG> So, you have partners in this new venture? PH> Yes, and that's all I'd like to say on that subject. SG> OK. Paul is there anything else at all that you would like to address to our readers? PH> Simply this, put the women and children to bed. Lock your doors, call up your buddies, grab a case a beer, a pack of smokes. Fire one up, come on down to the arena, and prepare to get... Extreme! You can check out Paul Heyman's new ECW official web site @ [url]http://ECWwrestling.com/[/url] [CENTER][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y238/JohnnyFenoli/1RC%20Diary/ecwrebornbanner5.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Archived