TheCatcher's Graphics

Yh6KcEg.png

ABOUT ME/INFORMATION

Hi everyone, I am a longtime-TEW enthusiast and have 10+ years experience in Photoshop and Illustrator. I used to make designs on here a few years ago under another name that included belts but I have decided to come back without the belts portion (sorry, it's just too time consuming).

I will continue to upload free logos and designs but unfortunately I can not afford to take requests for free as I am currently studying laboratory medicine full-time and working two jobs on-top of that. That being said I don't expect anyone to pay anything for my work, you can use the logos that I upload free-of-charge. If you would like to use them for a mod/dynasty/anything like that please contact me beforehand, I will only ask for credit but I would like to be notified before hand.

If you have any suggestions for reworks for the c-verse logos or any feedback for my designs I would love to hear them, I am happy to receive feedback to improve my work.

COMPANY LOGOS

aiFX9XX.jpg

ALLIANCE LOGOS

None at the moment

BANNERS

KJjcyTm.jpg

EVENTS

ytApBON.jpgtzkDXwE.jpgDJ30e6x.jpg

TV SHOWS

lAVkNq5.jpg

BROADCASTERS

None at the moment

Yh6KcEg.png

ABOUT ME/INFORMATION

Hi everyone, I am a longtime-TEW enthusiast and have 10+ years experience in Photoshop and Illustrator. I used to make designs on here a few years ago under another name that included belts but I have decided to come back without the belts portion (sorry, it's just too time consuming).

I will continue to upload free logos and designs but unfortunately I can not afford to take requests for free as I am currently studying laboratory medicine full-time and working two jobs on-top of that. That being said I don't expect anyone to pay anything for my work, you can use the logos that I upload free-of-charge. If you would like to use them for a mod/dynasty/anything like that please contact me beforehand, I will only ask for credit but I would like to be notified before hand.

If you have any suggestions for reworks for the c-verse logos or any feedback for my designs I would love to hear them, I am happy to receive feedback to improve my work.

COMPANY LOGOS

aiFX9XX.jpg

ALLIANCE LOGOS

None at the moment

BANNERS

KJjcyTm.jpg

EVENTS

ytApBON.jpgtzkDXwE.jpgDJ30e6x.jpg

TV SHOWS

lAVkNq5.jpg

BROADCASTERS

None at the moment

Sweet, having more artists here can only be a good thing. Excited to see what you come up with. What kind of stuff do you have in mind, ie redesigns, original logos, etc?

Currently I'm thinking of doing some original regional logos/banners. and then perhaps making some original national/international company logos/banners. Reworks I'm not 100% certain on yet but I am going through a list of them and thinking of what will inspire me to bring out my best.

I'll be adding some event, TV and perhaps some broadcaster graphics for companies if I have the time and think I can make a good product for them.

Absolutely agree with Jomo, it's great to have even more creators around! I can't wait to see more :)

I agree, more creators the better. I'm going to try and put quality above quantity but I think to start off with I'm going to try and do both just so there is something to look at/use.

CWL BEACH BREAK

Vq3zW06.png

ytApBON.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

CWL LOS ANGELES WRESTLING TV

HczhvjJ.png

lAVkNq5.jpg