AEW To The Max

Hello,

Some background: I have been playing this game for a while but I always find myself getting distracted with different mods so I thought if I posted a diary it would force me to stay on track. This is my first diary so please any constructive criticism is appreciated. This mod starts in March of 2022 as AEW just announced that Dynamite and PPV's will be on HBO Max. Also ROH is a child company that has Conrad Thompson as the owner and Cody Rhodes as the booker. Current Champions and week 1 recap will be posted soon.

Hello,

Some background: I have been playing this game for a while but I always find myself getting distracted with different mods so I thought if I posted a diary it would force me to stay on track. This is my first diary so please any constructive criticism is appreciated. This mod starts in March of 2022 as AEW just announced that Dynamite and PPV's will be on HBO Max. Also ROH is a child company that has Conrad Thompson as the owner and Cody Rhodes as the booker. Current Champions and week 1 recap will be posted soon.

After some thought I will not be posting the roster as I want it to happen organically. Below is Dynamite from Week 1 of March

AEW DYNAMITE MARCH WEEK 1

Live At Hodges Stadium in Jacksonville in front of 10,923 Fans

Show Starts with Tony, Excalibur and JR running down the card.

“It’s Wednesday Night and you know what that means”- JR

“It means another packed night of AEW Dynamite. I’m Excalibur joined by Tony Schivone and the voice of wrestling Jim Ross. And Tony what a night we have planned for this evening.”- Excalibur

“You’re right Excalibur tonight Jon Moxley will make his return to the ring. Plus Private Party will take on Reynolds and Silver.”- Tony

“And in our main event it will be ReDragon taking on Adam Page and a partner of his choice.”- JR

Darby’s Music starts

Match 1- Darby Allin vs. Scorpio Sky

In a back and forth match Scorpio Sky defeated Darby Allin in 13:49 thanks to an Ethan Page distraction.

Post Match Darby is shown sitting on the ring apron as Sting comes down but Darby just walks by him with his head down.

Our announce team throws it backstage to our newest interviewer Renee Paquette who is with AEW Women’s Champion Britt Baker.

“Britt you are still AEW Women’s Champion and closing in on the longest reigning women’s champion in AEW history.”- Renee

“Your right Renee. Look at you, your here for 5 seconds and alright know who the true star of AEW is. But your right what is next for Britt Baker DMD, I’ve beaten everyone, I think I need to go to Tony and say you need to sign more women for me to defeat because I’ve taken them all out.”- Britt

At that point Thunder Rosa comes in and has a staredown with Britt. Thunder leaves with a smile on her face.

Next out comes the Acclaimed as it will be Anthony Bowens taking on the returning Jon Moxley, but first Max Caster has a nice rap including using Renee as he insults Moxley.

Match 2- Anthony Bowens vs. Jon Moxley

Moxley comes out like a house of fire letting out all of his pent up frustrations come out. Moxley hits the Paradigm Shift and gets the 1,2,3 in 10:29.

Post Match- Bryan Danielson’s Music hits. Danielson comes out and gets in the ring with Moxley.

“Jon, you and me we go way back. But this version of Moxley that I just saw is the most animalistic version yet. You didn’t beat around the bush you just came out and took it to Bowens and I liked it. Jon I liked it so much that I want to offer you my hand in teamwork. (Crowd starts a Yes Chant) Yes Jon I want you and me to be tag partners. (Another Yes Chant). What do you say John.”- Danielson

“Before I team up with anybody, before I commit myself to being anyone’s partner, I need to know if they can take an ass kicking. So Bryan if you want to be my partner fine, but I’m going to need to spill your blood first.”- Moxley

Moxley extends his hand but Danielson leaves the ring while the crowd boos.

Backstage we see Jericho with Santana and Ortiz.

“What is going on with all this Eddie Kingston crap.”- Jericho

“Eddie is just a friend Chris.”- Ortiz

“Yea, Eddie is an OG just like us, but that is personal and Inner Circle is business. And we are all about business”- Santana

“OK I trust you two and to show that I am a trusting man, Eddie I want to team up with you next week to take on the jobbers that are 2.0.”- Jericho

Announcers are shocked that Jericho is burying the hatchet with Eddie.

MJF now comes out to massive boos.

“Thank you Jacksonville for showing the world once again why Florida is a state of nothing but class. Now Punk you seem to think that you have come into AEW and taken over and deserve to be a main eventer or a world champion, but you see while you were at home with an ice pack on your jaw from getting knocked out pretending to be a fighter I was here becoming a pillar of this company. And what do I get for putting this place on the map, nothing! I don’t get a thank you from the fans, from the boys, or from Tony Khan. And to be frank I am getting a little tired of it. It is the exact same thing all you people did to my best friend Cody and look he left town and hasn’t been back since. But Punk if you want a shot at the World title you need to go thru me, so anytime you want to end your last dance just come and find me and I’ll end your dance.”

Match 3- Private Party w/ Matt Hardy vs. Reynolds and Silver

In a good back and forth tag match Private Party got the win over Reynolds and Silver in 13:49.

Post Match- Matt Hardy grabs the mic.

“Private Party is hotter than any tag team right now so they want a shot at the tag titles.”- Matt Hardy.

Jurassic Express comes out with Christian and points at Private Party and Matt in the ring.

Backstage we see TNT Champion Sammy Guevera walking backstage when he runs into Andrade.

“Sammy you are a very talented performer. You are still so young and need some guidance so I am offering you a spot in my Familia.”- Andrade

“Andrade thanks for the offer but the whole group thing doesn’t work for me. I’m a solo act.”- Sammy.

Sammy then walks away while Andrade looks annoyed.

Match 4- Ruby Soho vs. AQA

In a decent match Ruby Soho gets the win over AQA in 10:45.

Backstage we see Cole, Fish, and OReilly.

“Well Hangman, Tick Tock it looks like your time is up. A man with no friends, it looks like he is going to have to go it alone against one of the best tag teams of all time. Fish and OReilly are going to kick your ass, then I’m going to drop the boom, Bay Bay!”- Cole

Announcers say our main event is next.

Match 5- ReDragon vs. Page and ???

ReDragon are in the ring and out comes Page. Page stand on the entry ramp as the announcers wonder who his partner is. Lights go off and we hear….

"I AM" Keith Lee AEW Entrance Theme | AEW Music

In a good match Adam Page and Keith Lee get the win after the Young Bucks come out to Superkick Lee but he moves and they get Fish instead.

Post match- Cole looks like he is going to attack Hangman from behind but Hangman turns around. So Cole leaves the ring while the Bucks and ReDragon argue on the ramp.

NOTE: Rampage is not going to actually be booked until Week 3. Also Dynamite got a 71

AEW RAMPAGE March Week 1 (63)

8,407 Fans at First National Bank Arena

Ruby Soho defeated Penelope Ford

Maliki Black defeated Ten

AEW DARK March Week 2 (62)

(Pre-Show) Hook defeated Five

(Pre-Show) Leva Bates defeated Rebel

Dark Order defeated Butcher and Blade

Ethan Page defeated Wheeler Yuta

Riho defeated Jamie Hayter

Wardlow defeated Ten

Daniel Garcia and The Acclaimed defeated Flip Gordon and The Varsity Blondes

Jay Lethal defeated Powerhouse Hobbs

Brody King defeated Colt Cabana

Harry Smith defeated Scorpio Sky

AEW DYNAMITE March Week 2

10,085 Fans at McKenzie Arena in Chattanooga TN

Show Opens

“It’s Wednesday night and you know what that means. Jim Ross here joined by Excalibur and Tony Schiavone and Excalibur what a night we have here on Dynamite.”- JR

“That’s right JR tonight in our Main Event it will be Keith Lee teaming up with Hangman Page again this week to take on the Young Bucks. Plus Eddie Kingston and Chris Jericho team up to take on 2.0.”- Excalibur

“And I’ll be talking with Sting to see what is going on with Darby Allin. And Sammy Guevara has a TNT Title Open Challenge tonight.”- Tony Schiavone

PAC’s Music Starts

Match 1- PAC vs. Ricky Starks

In a good high flying match, PAC gets the win with the Black Arrow in 10:25.

Tony is in ring.

“At this time I want to try and get to the bottom of something so let’s bring out the Icon…This Is STING!”- Tony

Sting comes out.

“Sting last week we saw the interaction with you and Darby after his loss, do you care to elaborate on that interaction?”- Tony

“Well Tony Darby is not in a good place right now. As everyone knows he is on a losing streak and just hasn’t been himself lately. I know that Darby can be a building block for this company but he needs to believe it himself and right now he doesn’t have that confidence. I have tried to call, text, snapchat, smoke signals, done everything I can to get ahold of him but I can’t. I don’t….”-Sting

At that point the lights go out. Lights come back on and Malakai Black, Brody King, and Buddy Mathews are all in ring. Black spits the mist in Sting’s eye and it’s a three on one beatdown that ends with Black hitting the Black Mass.

Match 2- Ruby Soho vs. Jamie Hayter

During the match Excalibur and Tony talk about Ruby being ranked number 1. In an ok match Ruby Soho defeated Jamie Hayter in 12:34.

Post Match- Britt Baker comes down and hits Ruby with the Women’s title. Britt poses as the announce team say that we need to head to the back.

Backstage we see Santana and Ortiz standing over a fallen Jericho. They are yelling for help as Jericho looks like he is laid out. Announcers wonder who did this.

Match 3- Bryan Danielson vs. Donte Martin

In a good back and forth match that included multiple nearfalls, Bryan Danielson defeated Donte Martin after kicking his head in at 14:22

Post Match- Jon Moxley comes out thru the crowd. Moxley gets in the ring and hits a Paradigm Shift on Donte and leaves while Bryan looks on.

Backstage with the Undisputed Elite. Cole is in the middle with ReDragon on the left and Young Bucks on the right.

“Guys I saw the video of what happened last week and we all know it was an accident so let’s put it behind us. We have to get on the same page. The fact that the 5 most talented men on this roster don’t have any gold is an embarrassment to not only us but to this company. Young Bucks tonight I want you guys to focus against Keith Lee and Hangman Page.”- Adam Cole

“Don’t worry Adam Cole tonight the Bucks will take it to our former friend and show the world why we (looks at ReDragon) are the best tag team in the world.”- Matt Jackson

Match 4- Sammy Guevara vs. ??? for TNT Title

Sammy is in ring waiting for his opponent when Mattias Wild aka Tyler Breeze comes out. In a decent match Sammy is able to make his first defense of the TNT Title pinning Wild after a Shooting Star Press.

Post Match- Andrade attacks Sammy and yells at him for not accepting his offer to join the family.

CM Punk comes out to respond to MJF last week.

“MJF you think you are so cute but why is it everytime I get a chance to get you one on one you run away? Well I have a solution for that, you wanted to know the time and place in two weeks at Revolution in Orlando. You want to end my dance that is fine but I don’t want you to run so I just talked to Tony Khan and it will be…a chain match. Then that way Max you can’t run away from your maker. I’m going to hurt you Max.”- Punk

MJF’s Music hits. MJF makes his way down the ramp but while Punk is looking at Max, Wardlow attacks him from behind. Wardlow hits 2 powerbombs on Punk. MJF then gets in ring and yells at Wardlow to do it again. Wardlow is hesitant.

“Do it you muscled up dummy”- MJF

Warldow pauses and looks at MJF who is now backing up. Punk at this point hits Wardlow from behind and both him and MJF fall out of the ring. MJF goes up the ramp while both Wardlow and Punk look on.

Match 5- Jungle Boy vs. Matt Hardy

In a decent match Jungle gets the win with the snare trap.

Post match Prive Party hit the ring and attack Jungle Boy until Christian and Luchasauras run them off.

Match 6- Eddie Kingston vs. 2.0

Announcers say that they haven’t gotten an update on Jericho’s condition so it looks like Eddie will go it alone. Eddie gets the win by DQ when Daniel Garcia comes out and attacks Eddie.

Post Match- 2.0 and Garcia go to attack Eddie but Santana, Ortiz, and a taped up Jericho run them off before they can do any damage. Eddie gets up in Jericho’s face. Santana and Ortiz try to calm them down.

Match 7- Adam Page and Keith Lee vs. The Young Bucks

In a good match Page and Lee get the win after a miscommunication by an interfering ReDragon.

Post Match- Adam Cole gets in the ring and yells at both ReDragon and the Young Bucks saying that they are a team and we need to figure this out. As Cole turns his back it looks like the Bucks are going for the double Superkick but ReDragon see this and attack the Bucks first. Cole then turns around and get ReDragon off of the Bucks. Cole yells what was that all about while ReDragon tries to explain what happened while the Bucks plead their case. While all of this is going on Hangman Page is just laughing from the top of the ramp.

Show Rating-68

TV Viewers- 825 on TBS but 4,660,378 on HBO Max

AEW RAMPAGE March Week 2

9,552 Fans at McKenzie Arena

(Pre-Show) Leyla Hirsch defeated Rebel

(Pre-Show) Ethan Page defeated Brock Anderson

Ruby Soho defeated The Bunny

PAC defeated Brandon Cutler

Buddy Mathews defeated Colt Cabana

Mattias Wild and Daniel Garcia defeated Harry Smith and Flip Gordon

Frankie Kazarian, CM Punk, and Brian Cage defeated Lance Archer and 2.0

Fish & OReilly defeated Santana and Ortiz

Chris Jericho defeated Billy Gunn

Show Rating- 71

TV Rating- .87 TV Rating (659,868 viewers)

AEW DARK March Week 3

8,865 BMO Harris Bank Center in Rockford Illinois

Dark Order defeated The Butcher and Blade

Mattias Wild defeated Colt Cabana

Billy Gunn defeated Flip Gordon

Private Party defeated Best Friends

Show Rating- 65

Viewers- 2,550

AEW DYNAMITE March Week 3

8,865 BMO Harris Bank Center in Rockford

Shown Live on HBO Max and TBS

JR, Excalibur, and Tony welcome us and run down the show.

“It’s Wednesday Night, You know what that means!”- JR

“It means the best wrestling show is on the air and tonight we have a jammed pack show as we get set for Revolution this Saturday. Excalibur joined by Jim Ross and Tony Schiavone and what a show we have tonight.”- Excalibur

“That’s right Excalibur as tonight Jade Cargill will defend her TBS Championship against young Billie Starkz, Andrade will be in action, as will Hook.”- Tony

“Plus in our main event it will be CM Punk vs. Wardlow. And Hangman and Adam Cole sign their contract for this Saturday.”- JR

Jurassic Express’s Music hits.

“But we kick things off with a big Trios Match.”- Excalibur

Match 1- Jurassic Express and Christian vs. Private Party and Matt Hardy

In a good back and forth match Jungle Boy gets the win over Matt Hardy in 13:08. Announcers talk during the match about the momentum that Private Party has.

Backstage Alex Marvez is with Ruby Soho.

“Ruby this Saturday you get another shot against Britt Baker and the AEW Women’s Championship.”- Alex

“Alex you are right. Saturday I get one more shot and if I don’t get it done this time I should go to the back of the line. But unlike the last time I fought Britt it won’t be 3 on 1 as I have some backup for Saturday.”- Ruby

Thunder Rosa walks in.

“This Saturday I will have Ruby’s back as we look to end the reign of terror that is Britt Baker as Women’s Champion.”- Thunder Rosa

Match 2- Andrade El Idolo vs. Jay Lethal

In a decent back and forth match Andrade defeats Jay Lethal with the Hammerlock DDT in 13:36.

Post Match- Sammy Guavera comes out.

“Andrade I am getting tired of this whole family business that you talk about. First I don’t see anyone but you out there so you must not have that loyal of a family, but I am a fair guy so I will give you a ⅔ Falls Match at Revolution for the TNT title but it will be your only shot.”- Sammy

In The Locker Room we see the Young Bucks and ReDragon yelling.

“What was that last week! You guys attacked us for no reason at all.”- Nick Jackson

“No we had reason you guys were getting ready to attack our friend Adam Cole.”- Bobby Fish

“Excuse me but he was our friend first.”- Matt Jackson

“Maybe but he left you guys and he accomplished more with us than he ever did with you guys.”- Kyle OReilly

Both teams come close to coming to blows, when Adam Cole comes in.

“Enough of this! I have had it up to here with both of you teams. I talk with Tony and on Saturday at Revolution it will be The Young Bucks vs. ReDragon. I am doing this so we can get this out of our system and go back to being the happy family that we are and focus on winning Championship Gold.”

Both teams shake hands.

Match 3- Jade Cargill vs. Billie Starkz for TBS Title

In a one sided match Jade Cargill dominated Billie Starkz to retain her TBS Title.

Tony Schiavone is in ring.

“At this time let me welcome the Icon Sting!”-Tony

Sting comes out.

“Sting last week did not go how you wanted with the vicious attack by the House of Black. Tell me how are you doing and have you heard from Darby since that attack last week.”

“Tony I’ll be honest I am not doing too well. That is the hardest I have been beaten down in a long time. So I’m a little sore this week but as far as Darby goes…No I haven’t heard from him at all. So let me say this. (Sting looks right at the camera) Darby I know you are going thru a lot right now but I believe in you, Tony believes in you, and these people believe in you. Darby I went to Tony Khan and got us a match at Revolution against Black and King so Darby I hope you are there because I need a partner.”-Sting

Lights go out. We see Malakai and the House of Black on the screen.

“Sting, I feel sorry for you. You see Darby Allin won’t be there Saturday as right now Darby is being controlled by a being more powerful than myself that you wouldn’t ever understand. See Darby is a lot like me, we both know about the Darkness and we both thrive in it. Sting, Darby won’t be there to help you Saturday, so at Revolution the House of Black will end the career of the Icon.”- Malakai Black

Match 4- Hook vs. Rhett Titus

In a bad match Hook defeated Rhett Titus in 7:54.

Backstage we see Jon Moxley pacing.

“It is very simple, Bryan Danielson, I am on the road to recovery. For the first time in many years I am thinking clearly. That means I am more dangerous than ever before. At Revolution you and me are going to go to war like never before. And in the end we are either going to shake hands and be partners or we are going to be bigger enemies but no matter what I promise one thing…we both will bleed and I welcome it. See you Saturday.”- Jon Moxley

In a hallway we see Eddie Kingston walking. He finds Chris Jericho.

“Chris what the hell happened last week. I alway knew you were a snake.”- Eddie

“No Eddie I was getting ready for our match when I got attacked by someone from behind. I think it was 2.0 or Daniel Garcia but I didn’t get a good look at them.”- Jericho

“Chris save it I am tired of all this BS. I don’t have time for you getting “attacked.”- Eddie

“Eddie I don’t have time for you. So how about this you and me one on one at Revolution if you will Eddie I will shake your hand like a man and tell you I respect you.”- Jericho

“O Chris I will beat you that is for sure but I don’t need your validation because it doesn’t mean anything.”- Eddie

“Whatever you say Eddie but if you beat me I will give you that respect. Trust me.”- Jericho

Match 5- CM Punk vs. Wardlow

The match becomes a wild brawl that ends with Punk getting the DQ win when MJF and Shawn Spears attack Punk.

Post match- Wardlow looks upset and just leaves as MJF and Spears beat Punk down. MJF yells at Wardlow to come back and attack Punk but Wardlow just leaves. MJF then pulls a chain out from under the ring and beats and bloodys up Punk. MJF then sits cross legged on a bloody CM Punk.

“Do I have everybody’s attention now. Punk as you lay there as uncomfortable as possible I want to tell you something. I am the future of this company. No as a matter of fact I am the future of this business. It doesn’t matter if it is here or somewhere else MJF will be a bigger star than CM Punk ever was. Punk at Revolution I am going to end your dance and when I beat you, you can then take your ball and go home again.”- MJF

Table is in the ring as we have our contract signing. Page signs first.

“Adam Cole, I have sacrificed everything to get this title. I have no more friends, they all left me because I wanted to carry this company. So what makes you think that you, who isn’t willing to give up anything is going to take this from me.”- Adam Page

Adam Cole signs.

“Page it has been a long time since our paths crossed. I remember you being a jobber in Ring of Honor until The Bucks came along and plucked you from obscurity. And how do you repay them, you left them high and dry and let FTR come between you and the Bucks and Kenny. You didn’t sacrifice anything you pushed all of them away to get to the top. You are right you gave up everything to be champion, now that is the only thing you care about, so what is going to happen to the Hangman when I take the one thing he cares about away from him.”- Adam Cole

“I never said I didn’t still care about my former friends.”- Adam Page

At that point Fish and OReilly come out from under the contract table and start beating down Adam Page. Cole then hits a Panama Sunrise on Page thru the table. Cole then stands tall with ReDragon and the AEW World title, while the Bucks look on from the top of the stage.

Show Rating- 68

Viewers- 825 on TBS; 4,765,608 on HBO Max

AEW Revolution Predictions

AEW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

HANGMAN ADAM PAGE © VS. ADAM COLE

AEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

JURASSIC EXPRESS © VS. PRIVATE PARTY

AEW WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP

DR. BRITT BAKER D.M.D © VS. RUBY SOHO

TNT CHAMPIONSHIP 2/3 FALLS

SAMMY GUEVARA © VS. ANDRADE EL IDOLO

TBS CHAMPIONSHIP

JADE CARGILL © VS. TAY CONTI

DOG COLLAR MATCH

CM PUNK VS. MJF

CHRIS JERICHO VS. EDDIE KINGSTON

JON MOXLEY VS. BRYAN DANIELSON

STING AND DARBY? VS. HOUSE OF BLACK

THE YOUNG BUCKS VS. REDRAGON

I will be posting Revolution Monday morning so get your predictions in before then.

AEW Revolution Predictions

AEW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

AEW WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP

TBS CHAMPIONSHIP

DOG COLLAR MATCH

CM PUNK VS. MJF

AEW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

AEW WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP

TBS CHAMPIONSHIP

DOG COLLAR MATCH

CM PUNK VS. MJF

AEW REVOLUTION

In Front of 38,460 Fans at Spectrum Stadium in Jacksonville

Show Live on HBO Max, FITE TV, and Bleacher Report

Show Opens with a hype package to the show’s theme Revolution by The Score.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/b99r48grKGI" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

“It’s PPV Saturday Night. Good Evening everyone I’m Jim Ross, joined with Excalibur and Tony Schiavone for what maybe the biggest PPV in the history of AEW.”- JR

“That’s right Jim a jammed packed card filled with 5 Big Title matches.”- Excalibur

“Plus matches of revenge as CM Punk will look to take out MJF in the Dog Collar Match, plus Eddie Kingston and Chris Jericho collide. And what is the status of Darby Allin ahead of the big tag match with Sting against the House of Black.”- Tony

“And don’t forget the main event as Adam Page defends the AEW World Title against Adam Cole.”- Excalibur

Tay Conti’s music hits.

“Let’s head down to the Dapper Yapper, Justin Roberts to get this great night of action underway.”- JR

MATCH 1- JADE CARGIL © VS. TAY CONTI FOR TBS TITLE

In a decent opener Jade Cargil is able to get the win against Tay Conti in 10:11.

We head to the locker room, where we find the Young Bucks.

“Tonight it is one the few dream matches that we have left. Tonight the Young Bucks take on ReDragon. And I will admit we haven’t been 100% focused lately. We don’t know what is going on with everyone that we are hanging out with. But we will have our game faces on now.”- Matt Jackson

“Matt is right, ReDragon we are going to go out tonight and prove that we are the best tag team in the business. What happens after the match is up to you guys because me and Matt know what we are going to do.”- Nick Jackson

Adam Cole walks in.

“Bucks all I’m here to say is good luck and I hope when this is all done we can keep going like the family we are.”- Adam Cole

Cole then gives the Bucks a big group hug and says good luck.

MATCH 2- JURASSIC EXPRESS © W/ CHRISTIAN VS. PRIVATE PARTY W/ MATT HARDY FOR THE AEW TAG TEAM TITLES

Good back and forth match between these two teams. Jungle Boy is getting ready to dive out onto Marq Quen but Matt hits him in the back of the head with a chair. Isaiah Kassidy crawls over and pins him for the 1, 2, 3 and we have NEW AEW WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS.

Backstage and we are with Jon Moxley.

“This is it Bryan. D-Day is upon us. I’m ready to suffer and bleed. At the end of the match we will know if we are going to be partners, going to be rivals, or just going away. I’m ready to unleash the Wild Thing that has been brewing inside of me since I left AEW and I can’t wait to unleash it tonight. Tonight the two of us are going to paint a masterpiece on that canvas…..in blood.”

Announcers throw to a video recapping the Darby and Sting vs. House of Black feud. The video then goes right into a Darby video and we see that Darby now has black around his eyes as he comes out.

MATCH 3- STING AND DARBY ALLIN VS. HOUSE OF BLACK (BRODY KING AND MALAKAI BLACK)

Darby comes out like a house of fire. Darby is attacking everyone, he even pushes away the ref and Sting. The match becomes a big brawl. Darby hits a coffin drop on Brody King to get the win. But Darby just leaves on his own and doesn’t celebrate with Sting.

Cut to backstage as we see Chris Jericho with Santana and Ortiz.

“I’m sorry you guys got put in the middle of this. You know that we will always be good but this is between Eddie and me so please stay in the back.”- Jericho

“We will honor your word.”- Ortiz

“Just don’t screw Eddie and give him a fair match to try and beat you.”- Santana

Jericho heads to the ring.

MATCH 4- CHRIS JERICHO VS. EDDIE KINGSTON

At the beginning of the match Kingston outwrestles Jericho, much to Jericho’s surprise. Jericho takes advantage with a thumb to the eye, as the announcers say that Jericho can’t beat Eddie. Jericho hits the Judas Effect at the same time Eddie hits the spinning backfist so both men are down for a count of 9. Jericho gets up first and picks Eddie up but Eddie counters Jericho into the Stretch Plum and Jericho taps out.

Post Match- Eddie tells Chris to be a man of his word and Eddie puts his hand out but Jericho just walks away with his head down.

Video Package for our next match The Young Bucks vs. ReDragon

MATCH 5- THE YOUNG BUCKS VS. REDRAGON

This tag match is exactly what you would expect as the clash of ReDragon’s ground and pound takes on the Buck’s high flying style. The end of the match comes when ReDragon has Matt Jackson all alone after they took out Nick. They yell at Matt that it didn’t need to be this way. Matt instead spits in their face. ReDragon then hit Chasing the Dragon on Matt for the 1,2,3.

Post Match- ReDragon set up a table and put Matt threw it while forcing Nick to watch. The crowd is stunned as Matt gets stretchered out of the ring.

Announcers try to get us back on track as they denounce what ReDragon has done here tonight. We then get a video for Moxley vs. Danielson

MATCH 6- JON MOXLEY VS. BRYAN DANIELSON

The match is everything as advertised. Jon Moxley got busted open by a Bryan Danielson headbutt so Moxley returned the favor by busting up Bryan with a headbutt of his own. In the end Danielson hit the running knee for the 1,2,3.

Post Match- Moxley gets up and looks like he is still ready to fight yelling that Bryan got 1 lucky shot. Bryan yells that I’m right here. At that point Steven Regal comes out and gets in the ring. He yells at both Moxley and Bryan and slaps them across the face. This weirdly get both men to smile and the three of them all leave through the crowd.

Back in the locker room we see ReDragon cleaning up from their match when Adam Cole comes in.

“What the hell is wrong with the two of you. I said I wanted a competitive match and then we would all come back together.”-Adam Cole

“Cole you saw what Matt did, he disrespected us by spitting in our face.”- Kyle OReilly

“I don’t care. You two need to fix this. Go to the hospital and make sure the Bucks are ok.”- Cole

“But what about your match?”- Bobby Fish

“I don’t care go help the Bucks.”- Cole

Adam Cole leaves.

Back to the announce table as they hype up Ruby Soho vs. Dr. Britt Baker

MATCH 7- DR. BRITT BAKER © W/ REBEL VS. RUBY SOHO W/ THUNDER ROSA

In a back and forth match Ruby looks like she has the match won but Rebel gets on the apron. Thunder Rosa goes to pull her down but on the other side of the ring Jamie Hayter throws Britt the title belt and she hits Ruby and pins her for the 1,2,3.

Post Match- Jamie and Britt keep stomping at Ruby until Thunder Rosa comes back into the ring and chases them off.

Backstage Alex Marvez with Hangman Page.

“Hangman tells us your condition entering the match tonight against Adam Cole?”- Marvez

“Alex I’m not 100%. I am way less than 100% but I will give everything I got to keep this title. Cole I saw earlier you sent ReDragon away that means you are all alone. Good we can do this one on one man to man and I will prove why I am the better man.”-Page

Video package to hype up CM Punk vs. MJF Dog Collar Match

MATCH 8- CM PUNK VS. MJF DOG COLLAR MATCH

The match is a bloody affair. MJF is the first to bleed when Punk hits him with a chain wrapped punch. Punk then starts bleeding after he is whipped in the face with the dog collar. The finish of the match sees MJF in control as Wardlow comes out. MJF asks for the Dynamite Diamond Ring but Wardlow instead gives him a double bird. Punk then stands up and pulls MJF in for a GTS and the 1,2,3.

Post Match- Wardlow smiles as he heads to the back as Punk celebrates.

Announcers hype up the next match Sammy vs. Andrade ⅔ Falls for the TNT Title

MATCH 9- SAMMY GUEVARA © VS. ANDRADE EL IDOLO ⅔ FALLS FOR THE TNT TITLE

As Andrade is coming out he has a girl with him….Salina De La Renta. The first fall goes to Andrade who gets the win with the Hammerlock DDT. The second fall goes to Sammy after he hits the Shooting Star Press. In the third fall Sammy gets in control but Salina distracts the ref as Sammy goes up top. Rush then appears and knocks Sammy off, Andrade hits another DDT for the 1,2,3 and we have a New TNT Champion in Andrade.

Post Match- Rush and Andrade beat up Sammy while Salina looks on. Andrade then yells into the camera this right here is what you call La Familia.

Announcers recap the night as we throw to a video for the main event, Adam Cole vs. Hangman Adam Page for the AEW World Title.

MATCH 10- HANGMAN ADAM PAGE © VS. ADAM COLE FOR THE AEW WORLD TITLE

It is a hard hitting match that see both men give it all they got. Adam Cole hits the Panama Sunrise for a 1,2 no. Hangman battles back and hits a Deadeye for 1,2 no. Hangman then has Cole set up for the Buckshot but out runs ReDragon who grab his leg for just a moment, Hangman fights them off and goes for the Buckshot but Cole ducks and hits the Superkick. Cole then lowers the boom for the 1,2, no, Hangman kicks out. Cole is going nuts. Cole then sets up to do the Buckshot but Hangman counters with a clothesline of his own. He then Moonsaults out to the floor onto ReDragon and hits the Buckshot for the 1,2,3. Adam Page is still the AEW World Champion!

Post Match- ReDragon and Cole attack Adam Page. The Bucks then come down and start shoving ReDragon and finally they hit them with the double superkicks. The Bucks are alone now in the ring with Adam Cole who is looking at them and gives them the double finger gun. The lights go out. Lights come back on……

ITS JOHNNY GARGANO AND SAMOA JOE!!! They are behind the Young Bucks and attack them both. Johnny locks in the Gargano Escape on Matt while Samoa Joe hits a Musclebuster on Nick thru a table that ReDragon set up. Cole then lowers the boom on Hangman Page as Cole, Joe, Gargano, and ReDragon stand tall to end the show.