The Official Ring Of Honor Discussion Thread

djskeemask

I didn't see one on the 1st page so I figured I would start a new one with the "revival" of ROH. If they continue on with shows like Death Before Dishonor, they will be right up there with AEW. ROH was my favorite promotion back after I gave up on WWE. So glad to see them back in full force. I just watched Death Before Dishonor and was completely blown away. The Briscoes vs. FTR rematch is probably in my top 5 matches of all time. Opening the show with the World Title match was very gutsy, but I think it worked to set the bar for the rest of the show. It seemed like everyone in the entire show put everything they had into their performances. Not only that, almost everyone adhered to the Code of Honor handshake and some good shows of respect. Daniel Garcia showed no respect at all for Yuta or even ROH flipping off Yuta and the entrance ramp ROH Death Before Dishonor logo. Not sure if this is an act or if he genuinely hates both. So if it is an act, he is a VERY good actor. To sum up, if you are into AEW (hints of NJPW showed up as well with forearm and chop fests) definitely check out ROH. I know I will be keeping my eye on them. Good luck to them.

I didn't see one on the 1st page so I figured I would start a new one with the "revival" of ROH. If they continue on with shows like Death Before Dishonor, they will be right up there with AEW. ROH was my favorite promotion back after I gave up on WWE. So glad to see them back in full force. I just watched Death Before Dishonor and was completely blown away. The Briscoes vs. FTR rematch is probably in my top 5 matches of all time. Opening the show with the World Title match was very gutsy, but I think it worked to set the bar for the rest of the show. It seemed like everyone in the entire show put everything they had into their performances. Not only that, almost everyone adhered to the Code of Honor handshake and some good shows of respect. Daniel Garcia showed no respect at all for Yuta or even ROH flipping off Yuta and the entrance ramp ROH Death Before Dishonor logo. Not sure if this is an act or if he genuinely hates both. So if it is an act, he is a VERY good actor. To sum up, if you are into AEW (hints of NJPW showed up as well with forearm and chop fests) definitely check out ROH. I know I will be keeping my eye on them. Good luck to them.

The ROH thread is on the second page. It would have taken two seconds to find it :p

Also, Garcia is just playing a character.

Oh. My bad. I'm too lazy to search. Plus it seems like it's only the AEW and WWE threads that get any traffic. Maybe this new ROH one will draw people back.